"Zatch Bell anime was the first time I saw uh, the first time I saw uh... lol male body parts hahahaha!"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
To be frank, even if Kyo did mean it as a direct reference to Zaion... so what?

He's free to make those. And I'm in favour of spicy content.
Reminds of the Google Doc stuff. I think at least Hex and maybe Kyo were referencing the Sayu doc, but that it wasn’t trying to attack or make fun of her, just that it was a joke that was very stupid to make.

If this was about Zaion, the same applies.

niggaphil

Nah, it's just Nijisisters deflecting about the 1% merch drama
20230510_232219.jpg

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
In light of all the Nolanposting about one Kyo Kaneko, I want to ask about one thing: When did Kyo start doing deez nuts jokes? Was it before or after Zaion's suspension? Genuine question cuz I don't watch Niji (other than Selen) and I wanna give Kyo the benefit of the doubt that he just likes deez nuts too much to connect it to the current implications that joke can have. If he had done such jokes, can anyone provide clips or timestamped VODs as proof?
I don't watch Kyo, so I can't give times and such, and those jokes are everywhere. I'm not going to scrub through and find "sponsored by ____" comments in every single Niji EN vod, especially of those I do not enjoy watching (what Niji management actually threw at her was claiming sponsorship from a company, because Dee's Nuts apparently does exist).

There was a clear antagonistic instance on his roommate twitter towards Sayu/Zaion when things were going down initially. Then, there was the instance recently where he and Hex joked about twitlonger and google docs right after Sayu posted hers. I can scrub through and find the links to relevant posts, but those are the two times where his behavior was not in good faith.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I think we can all agree that Kyo is a bitch ass wigger.

In non bitch ass wigger related content, seems like Miko had a fun stream earlier:

Fun format. Kanata did a great job acting as Miko and bantering with Polka while Miko could only play the game and smack her desk.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I think we can all agree that Kyo is a bitch ass wigger.

In non bitch ass wigger related content, seems like Miko had a fun stream earlier:

Fun format. Kanata did a great job acting as Miko and bantering with Polka while Miko could only play the game and smack her desk.

I was watching tge stream. I dont speak japanese so im not sure but i think she ended the stream abruptly i think she raged a lot

Waiting room for Katta's 1 year anniversary has been moved up, but there is a 99% chance of delay

she is getting drown in memberships bruh i think i heard 100 ping at this point. Sge seens really happy and autistic. She's cute

kestraline

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Thinking something big happened from the page count just to catch up and find only autism of the lowest possible quality :pathetic:

Kagura Nana (Ayame and Nazuna's artist mama, big indie chuuba, APEX/Rust addict, martial artist, very good singer) announced that she's doing a 3D live in 2 days (5/12 21:00 JST) where she'll show off a new outfit. She has a rather unique guest list too: Patra, Miko, Ollie, Yozuna Niu and Itoi Toi from Neo-Porte and Ohashi Ayaka, a big voice actress mostly known from Bang Dream and Idolmaster.
0836123.jpg
1840612.jpg

I swear the asylum cafeteria's getting worse. I found three hairs and a fingernail in my meatloaf today. Still ate it tho....

Some interesting Idol Showdown related news: JP FGC is afraid to really say anything negative about the game in ANY WAY out of fear of getting jumped by holo fans

View attachment 24519
View attachment 24520

This is a smart move. The fighting game community's autism clashing with Hololive fans' autism sounds absolutely terrifying lmao.

View attachment 24550
Shitty screenshot but heeyyyyyy 900k assistant !!!!!!!! Im really happy for her she is the definition of PASSION :polkasticks:
She said she wants to aim for 1 mil this year. It's a long shot for sure but I'll be rooting for hag coyote :sanasmile:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I was watching tge stream. I dont speak japanese so im not sure but i think she ended the stream abruptly i think she raged a lot
I checked her Twitter, and according to Google translate, it seems like she was maybe trying to complete the game in under an hour.

Screenshot.jpg

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
This is now entering autistic shit flinging territory and I'm starting to eye my broom with EXTREME malice

I would have started deleting him after the second post following the initial sperging.

@Green Kitbash what have you done after seeing katta's pictures???

A

They saw the ass posting and that was their incentive to attack. Ruined a perfectly good ambush attempt with their battle cry of "Swiggity swooty".

Oh, slightly related: A lot of people have assumed that Zaion going against her bosses' wishes may have made them kind of place her on the bottom of the bottom of the rung. Considering his suspension last year, do you think something similar may have happened to Vesper? A bit rratty I know, but genuine question

Almost certainly with how neurotic he is about not pushing shit at all anymore, feels like he's living under gunpoint knowing that if he talks shit about perms and/or steps a toe out of line they'll can him over it.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
They saw the ass posting and that was their incentive to attack. Ruined a perfectly good ambush attempt with their battle cry of "Swiggity swooty".
She keeps referencing the ass pictures she posted. And it triggers my autism so bad i wanna make controversial jokes in her chat

EDit : IM THE FATGERRRRRRR!!!! OH FUCK IM THE FATHER?????

Edit 2 : she just said. I have an announcement im pregnant and seth is the father

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Almost certainly with how neurotic he is about not pushing shit at all anymore, feels like he's living under gunpoint knowing that if he talks shit about perms and/or steps a toe out of line they'll can him over it.
if one girl story is to be believed they might already be trying to harass him into leaving. no proof and I doubt holo would be stupid enough to try that shit on their english branch where that shit would not be tolerated by any of the branches.

I would love for Vesper to give hololive the Zaion treatment though i would be sad to see him go even if he turned indie even with the "restrictions" it feels like hes under still good content

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She keeps referencing the ass pictures she posted. And it triggers my autism so bad i wanna make controversial jokes in her chat

EDit : IM THE FATGERRRRRRR!!!! OH FUCK IM THE FATHER?????
No it's me

images (2).jpeg

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
if one girl story is to be believed they might already be trying to harass him into leaving. no proof and I doubt holo would be stupid enough to try that shit on their english branch where that shit would not be tolerated by any of the branches.

I would love for Vesper to give hololive the Zaion treatment though i would be sad to see him go even if he turned indie even with the "restrictions" it feels like hes under still good content

First stream as Randon after being terminated?

Hitman World of Assassination trilogy 24 hour endurance stream, with any time filled for an early completion with XCOM 2.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
You fucking negroes really devolve into some reddit tier behavior sometimes. Getting pissy about the weirdos posting fetish shit but then posting the ass of the jew vtubers and then feeding the local retard for like 5 pages. Seriously you don't get to shit on nolan when you're doing exactly the same when you engage for that long and I don't particularly like nolan.

On the vesper question he has been mentioning that there's a lot of stuff cooking behind the scenes and he shares his ideas with bits that he sometimes floats with the other boys but are too crazy to do. He did also said that one of the reasons he doesn't push for much is because sometimes it would make his manager work overtime and as wagecuck he understands how fucked is being asked for endless overtime so he just keeps things simple. It doesn't seem like he's been sent to the basement to quit, he may get weird looks for being vtuber excon but nothing weird it seems.

Limkin

This was the first and the last time I ever watch Hex's stream, I am done and the screenshot is full of schizoposting, but you are still welcomed to check the initial message for details. Also I couldn't finish the last hour, I would rather get shot in the head than suffer Hex's voice for any longer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom