"What's wrong with liking dick? If you don't like dick, how would you make us? How would you get your favorite oshi, if you didn't like it, dick"Enna Alouette

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
It's attention he wants every so often he mentions "maybe i should have my own thread" which is something no one wants to give him.
You do want this you just don't like the consequences of the attention you receive here

You did not end it and you are continuing it here by responding and refusing to SHUT UP which we have told you several million times.

and yet again you post instead of following your advice you post it here because you want the attention.
the TLDR here is ive changed my mind let's give him a thread let's give him a big long thread in which we air out all his autism for the world to see he obviously reacts badly to getting negative attention at this point I think the only recourse is to give him so much negative attention maybe he learns for once and it sticks.

Stop sticking your dick in the electrical socket Nolan

Edit: being annoyed at you isin't being mad at the internet Nolan for all your sperging over stickers at least use them proper.
I'd agree with making a thread for Nolan if it means people would stop flooding the fucking thread with "hey this Nolan moment sure is a Nolan moment WOAH, he sure is bad" for multiple pages at a time. He really doesn't need to be dogpiled this ridiculously to prove the obvious point of him needing to cut down on the sperging.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Looks like Vshojos taking a break from making mouse models

Archive

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
How many degen videos were posted to your profile before you had to lock posting to it?
Fortunately that wasn’t the reason I locked it. I’m just a paranoid bastard.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I need to learn when to log off when I'm getting upset.
No, you need to learn to not get upset in the first place.
I'd agree with making a thread for Nolan if it means people would stop flooding the fucking thread with "hey this Nolan moment sure is a Nolan moment WOAH, he sure is bad" for multiple pages at a time. He really doesn't need to be dogpiled this ridiculously to prove the obvious point of him needing to cut down on the sperging.
I wouldn't exactly call it a dog pile when Nolan accounted for 25% of the posts from the initial Kyo post to me telling everyone to shut the fuck up. He brings it on himself by never learning to just shut the fuck up and just ignore shit.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
No, you need to learn to not get upset in the first place.

I wouldn't exactly call it a dog pile when Nolan accounted for 25% of the posts from the initial Kyo post to me telling everyone to shut the fuck up. He brings it on himself by never learning to just shut the fuck up and just ignore shit.
Oh, I'm not saying he doesn't deserve getting shat on when he's blatantly being autistic, but do we really need a couple extra pages every time he does his thing?

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Really? Like 6 pages of this shit? The whole reason I signed up for this place is just to put certain motherfuckers on ignore.

Anyway, IRyS karaoke time!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
On brighter news and in before the esl edit

Screenshot_20230510-090426_Chrome.jpg

Gorilla Drip

Scuddle has learned to pick his battles but something tells me he would agree with Nolan here deez nuts is too common a Niji joke to automatically associate this title with Zaion

Also people that bitch about nolanposting should REALLY STOP NOLANPOSTING
I'd probably agree if it was anyone else but Kyo. He was the only one to expressively go to his PL account and like stuff that went against Sayu, he was the first one to make a comment referencing a Tweetlonger, and now this. I've also been following Nijisanji for a while and he's the only one who tries so hard to catch for drama or provoke a certain group of vtuber fans, probably because he's from /there/ too.

Moreover, don't know if this has been posted, but I've also seen this copypasta flying around about Hex's birthday stream with timestamps and all, and somehow some people are still defending his presence as being somewhat bearable.

1683727857881.png

Tired Taxpayer

Irys: This app has many classic songs, like from the 90s... God I feel so old now, thanks Irys.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Moreover, don't know if this has been posted, but I've also seen this copypasta flying around about Hex's birthday stream with timestamps and all, and somehow some people are still defending his presence as being somewhat bearable.

No way you’re taking this seriously and treating it like any of that actually matters

Ensok

Early Adopter
You know when it comes to Haachama, I hope it's not the case but I could see her graduating easier than most other girls. Not from anything like burnout but just because she's always been someone who pushes the envelope of what she can do and might finally think "I've done all I've wanted to as a vtuber", and might now be looking for something else to do. I feel like she could get bored easier after doing all the insane stuff she's done and is looking for new ways to entertain herself. Her insane cooking streams, the Akai Haato/Haachama horror series, her random shorts, her songs, she's done all kinds of stuff, she totally left her mark, she might really want to go do something else. She's also not like some other vtubers who are shy or dependent on their fans and has supposedly been living her own life for a while and gone to college. I hope she's alright and she doesn't graduate, but thanks to current events and everything I could see it happening with her more than the other girls.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I'd probably agree if it was anyone else but Kyo. He was the only one to expressively go to his PL account and like stuff that went against Sayu, he was the first one to make a comment referencing a Tweetlonger, and now this. I've also been following Nijisanji for a while and he's the only one who tries so hard to catch for drama or provoke a certain group of vtuber fans, probably because he's from /there/ too.

Ngl ill admit i have not watched the vod but judging by NijiEN's style of humor and how /vt/ always makes mountains out of molehills everytime talents interact (universally, its not even a NijiEN anti or tard thing, really) id be hesitant to take this at face value, even if Kyo is a retard

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Gorilla Drip

No way you’re taking this seriously and treating it like any of that actually matters
Never said it does much, was just noting his presence isn't easy to bear in a mostly OT tangent. My point was simply that he perfectly knows what he's doing. It's not like people picked a completely random Vtuber for the narrative, he literally built that image himself.

EDIT:

Ngl ill admit i have not watched the vod but judging by NijiEN's style of humor and how /vt/ always makes mountains out of molehills everytime talents interact (universally, its not even a NijiEN anti or tard thing, really) id be hesitant to take this at face value, even if Kyo is a retard

This is honestly kinda true, but I think that even within EN's style of humor and /vt/ being schizos, Kyo's personality is especially provocative and creates friction. I think that is part of the reason why people especially dislike him even within Niji circles. And why people would think of these jokes not to be as unintentional as Nolan thinks they are. Besides the objective evidence that he has taken part in discussions against Sayu before and he made two references in the span of a few days to the situation.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Waiting room for Katta's 1 year anniversary has been moved up, but there is a 99% chance of delay

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Waiting room for Katta's 1 year anniversary has been moved up, but there is a 99% chance of delay

So nice of the Palestinians to provide the celebratory fireworks, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom