"(takes long drink)... WOMEN"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
The events are connected, Nolan is attacking Israel in his rage over us thinking Kyo is a Yamanbafaggot!

Limkin

There are two ways it can go. Either NijiJP decided making foreign branches was a mistake and are thinking of how to deal with one that got too big to shitcan. Or EN branch went rogue and started making decisions they aren't authorized to make, while lying both to viewers and JP overlords. Either way, all they had to do was literally nothing, instead they just can't stop bringing negative attention back to them by talking about things they were never obliged to talk about

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The events are connected, Nolan is attacking Israel in his rage over us thinking Kyo is a Yamanbafaggot!
He needs to hit the UK if he want us to stop. Please nolan try and keep rin and kilia out of it if you can

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Quite amazing that Kyo started as "why did they give the femboy a black guy sounding voice" to even geniune and dedicated Niji-fans saying "this wigger will fuck over the company hard if he doesnt get wrangled or cools his retardation"

Ngl i get it that Deez Nuts jokes and google Doc comments are common among zoomers and millenials now but considering how quick and big the Zaion shit went its just funny to think the following, (although ill admit, i buy Vox saying it out of habit without giving a fuck about or not seething about Zaion much more than Kyo lmao)

1. Niji geniuenly doesnt care and doesnt put up atleast a suggestion to not mention anything close to it

2. People are so retarded and "yaas queen" about their company or clique even when they are paid a pittance over seemingly anything thats not a voice pack

Also funny to think that Kyo was one guy that stfu-ed (he wasnt wrong) when Merry was autismo-ing about Pippa and either Management or him privated the Vod but all of that above is seemingly a-ok

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I need to learn when to log off when I'm getting upset.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I swear the asylum cafeteria's getting worse. I found three hairs and a fingernail in my meatloaf today. Still ate it tho....

Some interesting Idol Showdown related news: JP FGC is afraid to really say anything negative about the game in ANY WAY out of fear of getting jumped by holo fans

That's as sad as it is funny. I don't know what's worse: them being terrified of being mobbed or who they would be mobbed by. Although it does make me wonder if there's any actual risk of this. Most of the Hololive fan game community seemed pretty chill as far as I knew.

As an aside, add Fubuki to doing volunteer VA

Interesting. Is this really the best time to put this information out there? This creates a few more questions than it answers and my immediate thought is that Niji decided to prioritize JP livers over the EN ones. If someone can tell me otherwise, I would love to hear it.
Anycolor assumed Cover's newly bought studio would be up and ready for renting in time for their concert. However it's still being setup and wasn't rentable.
Therefore they said fuck those dirty gaijins, we got 214 JP talents to worry about with our limited space!
:smugpipi:
This is obviously a shit post. You can tell because it's both a bad joke AND a post of shit quality before anyone has to be offended.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Oh, slightly related: A lot of people have assumed that Zaion going against her bosses' wishes may have made them kind of place her on the bottom of the bottom of the rung. Considering his suspension last year, do you think something similar may have happened to Vesper? A bit rratty I know, but genuine question

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Oh, slightly related: A lot of people have assumed that Zaion going against her bosses' wishes may have made them kind of place her on the bottom of the bottom of the rung. Considering his suspension last year, do you think something similar may have happened to Vesper? A bit rratty I know, but genuine question
No because obviously hololive is a BETTER company than nijisanji.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
You won't. More importantly you need to learn when to not respond and to keep quiet ( , and no, pulling up holodex and linking some stream that is live will not distract people from your faux pas). Again you won't learn to do that either.

Edit:
How is Aki in Idol Showdown? If I am playing the game might play as her as she's my favorite chuuba in the roster at the moment.
She is one of the best, here is a good vid to give you an idea. She is very "cheap" aswell.

Last edited:

IdenticalPlateaus

Well recently he did say he wasn't interested in doing big projects because of all the work others have to do. I don't really think the two are related though.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Quite possible but we wont know until/if any of Tempus starts doing more shit than him imo (as in projects)

But even then we know he can still do endurance streams, his big D&D series with the boys was post suspension, he still collabed with Kronii and such post suspension, so to an extent i kinda doubt it, i also think its easier to be petty and get a liver in a shitlist when you have 30 more to manage and make cash with, but harder when you have 8 guys max

We know he is geniuenly kinda cucked about perms, but i geniuenly think thats more about his autism and anxiety than Takeshi No-Friendsjin bullying the spear chucking boomer

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I love how Scuddle, the biggest Nijisanji fan in the world, doesn't even like Kyo and barely tries to defend him, but Nolan will show up within a matter of seconds to defend the wigger's honor if you so much as roll your eyes at him.
Scuddle has learned to pick his battles but something tells me he would agree with Nolan here deez nuts is too common a Niji joke to automatically associate this title with Zaion

Also people that bitch about nolanposting should REALLY STOP NOLANPOSTING

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Can you retards at least bother to use the dedicated threads when you are gonna sperg out over something so we all don't have to swim through 5 pages of retardation?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Nuked already in burgerland.
Godzilla1984 SSG.png
CAPTAIN GODZILLA PRESENTS:
COLLAB WITH KIRSCHE【Phase-Connect】 (720p_30fps_H264-192kbit_AAC)
GOFILE / MEGA
ARCHIVES / ARCHIVING SETUPS

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Dragon outfit contest announement - her outfit tag is about to get absolutely buried, now that there's real money in it......
Screen Shot 2023-05-10 at 9.11.13 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-10 at 9.10.54 AM.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Anyways, dont let deez nuts distract you from the fact that Pekora bought a fucking monkey and Fauna licked a damn switch cartidge

and how Nijis only get 2% of merch sales, good luck with that Kson

Last edited:

YlAkZ02UzAWk

Hello
I was asleep during extreme parasocial ragdoll stream. Does anyone have an archive? I want to see woman tears
thanks for sub
View attachment 24006
I missed the stream and went back to sub and check the vod only for none to be there:pikameepain:

little preview

puppet now has vods of sub only streams in sub only discord

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Surprised that Nolan still doesn't have his own thread yet
It's attention he wants every so often he mentions "maybe i should have my own thread" which is something no one wants to give him.
I don't want any of this, I'm actually extremely tired of this bullshit and want to move on.

It's why I posted that karaoke.
You do want this you just don't like the consequences of the attention you receive here
These are the people who complain about Nolanposting btw

The people who continue the conversation after I literally ended it
You did not end it and you are continuing it here by responding and refusing to SHUT UP which we have told you several million times.
and yet again you post instead of following your advice you post it here because you want the attention.
the TLDR here is ive changed my mind let's give him a thread let's give him a big long thread in which we air out all his autism for the world to see he obviously reacts badly to getting negative attention at this point I think the only recourse is to give him so much negative attention maybe he learns for once and it sticks.

Stop sticking your dick in the electrical socket Nolan

Edit: being annoyed at you isin't being mad at the internet Nolan for all your sperging over stickers at least use them proper.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom