"Did I just see a Panda with a penis"Pippa's mom

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IdenticalPlateaus

I think you’re making shit up. Because I’ve quite literary never criticized people for using gay to mean stupid.
Maybe not in those exact words but I'd say this is close enough. We could call it 'hypocrisy' since you seem to like that word so much.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
1. That assessment wasn't based on the posts, more of a data set built up from passing observations made over the years. For example, I've observed you criticising people for using 'gay' as an insult. Yet here you are in your usual pattern of instantly lashing out against anyone who criticises you, using it as a negative. A lot of aspects about you are pretty contradictory.

2. Call me whatever you want mate.

Be as defensive as you want but you should probably get tested for autism if you haven't already, further understanding of yourself can only benefit you.

I think you’re making shit up. Because I’ve quite literary never criticized people for using gay to mean stupid.

Besides that, at least you clarified and cleared up a misunderstanding , thanks

Maybe not in those exact words but I'd say this is close enough. We could call it 'hypocrisy' since you seem to like that word so much.
Girls Girls your both Autistic.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
2. I could’ve sworn caring about stickers was supposed to be autistic and gay.
In the same way we receive social cues in real life to correct our behaviour - how people look at us, if people laugh at our jokes, if people invite us to parties or to meet up and so forth - stickers help us give social cues to people online to subtly encourage behaviour we want.

Obsessing over the stickers is autistic and gay, true. And one post with poor reacts isn't the end of the world. But if you're constantly receiving negative reacts, it might be worthwhile to reconsider what you're doing and whether you might change things. And Nolan, you receive a shitload of negative reacts. Maybe it's time to think about whether there are things you might want to change about what you do.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
How do you do Stretch Armstrong.

I feel there’s a colossal difference between using gay as stupid and literally admitting that you’re homophobic.
In the same way we receive social cues in real life to correct our behaviour - how people look at us, if people laugh at our jokes, if people invite us to parties or to meet up and so forth - stickers help us give social cues to people online to subtly encourage behaviour we want.

Obsessing over the stickers is autistic and gay, true. And one post with poor reacts isn't the end of the world. But if you're constantly receiving negative reacts, it might be worthwhile to reconsider what you're doing and whether you might change things. And Nolan, you receive a shitload of negative reacts. Maybe it's time to think about whether there are things you might want to change about what you do.
I think sometimes the reacts are unfair and I get shit for no reason. Remember I said sometimes, meaning a lot or most of the shit isn’t unfair.

Limkin

@NolanCrush if you are so obsessed over stickers, maybe you should try to think why you are getting them in the first place. And, idk, don't do things that lead to you receiving them. Or proudly be yourself and wear them as a badge of honor instead of complaining. There was an experiment where a dog was electrocuted before being fed, so it would get hungry after receiving a shock even if there was no food. Try to think of reactions as electricity, people are trying to condition you to not do dumb things

Edit: Not to double post, VSPO announced their members will be getting 3D debuts throughout May and June

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I grew up with Chris-chan and in the words of the ketchup fox:
We're looping.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
This devolved from the original topic we were discussing to "Nolanposting" and that's supposed to be very bad so I think we should move on now.

Kson karaoke

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Reading last few pages, im glad nolan is getting another entry on a list of communities hes been banned from

IdenticalPlateaus

I feel there’s a difference between using gay as stupid and literally admitting that you’re homophobic.
You not seeing nuance does not surprise me.

On a less snarky note. Why do you use the word in that way, considering that many people would call it homophobic? Homophobia is a bad thing by your reckoning, is it only homophobic if you say so?

You determined that homophobic people who support LGBT vtubers are 'idiotic hypocrites'. Cover and Anycolor have formed a united front when it comes to being against doxing and 'defamation', why have you actively participated in communities that encourage both? Many of your oshis probably hate this place and the farms, how do you reconcile this?

I grew up with Chris-chan and in the words of the ketchup fox:
We're looping.
I'm bored, sue me. Trying to force an epiphany on him is a fun challenge.

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
You know what guys? Maybe Nolan's right. Maybe Kyo's surgeon did a big oopsie and just scooped out his prefrontal cortex prior to Nijisanji. That's why he keeps dropping references to Zaion one after another. After all he is physically incapable of restraining himself. I guess the surgery was to turn him into a complete retard rather than fix his life-threatening nerve damage.

Kyo is dropping way too many references to zaion. Now he could or could not be actually referencing her and this plays out on 1 of 2 ways:

1. He knows he's referencing Zaion
Kyo is Braindead stupid for doing this because of many things that the zaion doc exposes and him calling attention to it is not doing the company or his co-workers any favors.

2. He doesn't know he is referencing Zaion
Kyo has now upgraded from Braindead stupid to Slightly less stupid with the social skills of a comatose patient and bonus ignorance. It is almost impossible for Kyo to not know the document exists considering it's at 2 million views and if he didn't know one of his 15+ other coworkers or Nijisanji staff could have read the doc and tell him to cool it with the Zaion references for a while. Even if ALL of Nijisanji doesn't know the Sayu doc exists HE SHOULD be aware of a whole bunch of people chattering about him referencing Zaion in MULTIPLE PLACES(i.e. twitter,reddit etc). If you will now say that somehow 15+coworkers and company staff have all NOT read the document and Kyo just does 0 egosearching on himself for the past week and somehow never gets messages from concerned fans OR trolls testing him on the Sayu doc, then sure maybe Kyo is guilt free.

Now please tell me which one could it possibly be?

UberSoldat

Surprised that Nolan still doesn't have his own thread yet

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
You know what guys? Maybe Nolan's right. Maybe Kyo's surgeon did a big oopsie and just scooped out his prefrontal cortex prior to Nijisanji. That's why he keeps dropping references to Zaion one after another. After all he is physically incapable of restraining himself. I guess the surgery was to turn him into a complete retard rather than fix his life-threatening nerve damage.

Kyo is dropping way too many references to zaion. Now he could or could not be actually referencing her and this plays out on 1 of 2 ways:

1. He knows he's referencing Zaion
Kyo is Braindead stupid for doing this because of many things that the zaion doc exposes and him calling attention to it is not doing the company or his co-workers any favors.

2. He doesn't know he is referencing Zaion
Kyo has now upgraded from Braindead stupid to Slightly less stupid with the social skills of a comatose patient and bonus ignorance. It is almost impossible for Kyo to not know the document exists considering it's at 2 million views and if he didn't know one of his 15+ other coworkers or Nijisanji staff could have read the doc and tell him to cool it with the Zaion references for a while. Even if ALL of Nijisanji doesn't know the Sayu doc exists HE SHOULD be aware of a whole bunch of people chattering about him referencing Zaion in MULTIPLE PLACES(i.e. twitter,reddit etc). If you will now say that somehow 15+coworkers and company staff have all NOT read the document and Kyo just does 0 egosearching on himself for the past week and somehow never gets messages from concerned fans OR trolls testing him on the Sayu doc, then sure maybe Kyo is guilt free.

Now please tell me which one could it possibly be?

Vox made a Deez Nuts joke on the 6th during the Luxiem Raft collab

So, is this also a Zaion reference?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
@NolanCrush maybe you already read it. But read it again. It doesnt really apply to tribalfagging between companies in ur case but you can always take notes on what to do in the situation you're in right now

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Didn't she get excluded from a major vShojo/Niji company collab with tins of members from both? Safe to say Niji doesn't like her.

Nuked already in burgerland.

That'd be giving him the attention he WANTS.
I don't want any of this, I'm actually extremely tired of this bullshit and want to move on.

It's why I posted that karaoke.

Stunned But Dumb

I swear the asylum cafeteria's getting worse. I found three hairs and a fingernail in my meatloaf today. Still ate it tho....

Some interesting Idol Showdown related news: JP FGC is afraid to really say anything negative about the game in ANY WAY out of fear of getting jumped by holo fans

1683721536802.png

1683721572055.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

I was going to say she could push it back but now idk if that would’ve been possible l so nvm. I retract that.

But what about the 2nd point? How long is he supposed to wait before making jokes everyone makes all the time?

4 days isn’t enough, a week, 2? And are others not allowed to make deez nuts jokes or is it just him?
Nolan, let me preface this by saying that I have no distinct hatred of you or Kyo. I am simply annoyed by the genuine lack of care someone would have to make such poor decisions or failing to assess situations. I know you're very likely incredibly autistic or socially stunted so I'll phrase this in a way that should help you understand. It is more of a general sentiment based around the severity of the event and how prevalent it is still in the public mind. Let me share some examples.
>9/11 happens and the country experiences a tragic event
>one of the NYE performers considers playing Pink Floyd's "Learning to Fly" or Frank Sinatra's "Come Fly with Me", which is about 3 months later
This would be very bad idea because it was a significant event and is still in the public mind, making these song choices seem insensitive. It doesn't matter that it was "months ago", it was a very significant event and is still in the public mind.
>Johnny Depp countersues his ex regarding domestic abuse and the court case reveals that she was a manipulative abuser and she even told Johnny that no one will ever believe him over her.
>a notable individual on twitter decides to launch some tweets about "believe all women" a week later in solidarity of victims of sexual abuse
This would be very bad idea because of the recency of the event. Regardless of the creator's intent of the message, the perceived intent is warped due to the recency to an event where a woman lied. If they had made this tweet 3 months later like in the previous example, it would have been fine as the preceding event had dropped from the public mind by this point.
>a company gets nuked on a PR level with one of the key points being the unfair punishment regarding a basic joke
>one of their employees makes that same joke not even a week later by using it as a stream title
This would be very bad because it's one of the most notable events to happen in the industry in a long time, as a former talent releasing a manifesto about a company's internal practices is basically unheard of, even moreso when it's painting the company in such a bad light. It would be somewhat acceptable if it was a spontaneous joke with no leadup to it like in a conversation on stream as that can be excused as a force of habit and the joke just happened to be in their mind due to the recency. Naming a stream title that is at least partially premeditated, it is not a simple slip of the tongue. If it were a month later and there was no further development in the story with it fading from the public mind, this event would have been whatever. However suppose if Anycolor decides to sue Zaion and both sides went through discovery, revealing facts that put Nijisanji in a bad light. If that were the case, a month would not be a good idea as it is still in the public mind.
It's not a simple "how long specifically do I have to wait?", It's about reading the room. It's like when people were upset with you behaving a certain way and a janny wrote a long lecture like this one. If you had waited a month or two before doing the same exact thing, people wouldn't be as upset with you. However when you repeated the same behavior not even a week later, people were justifiably annoyed. I'm going to sleep now, hopefully this isn't immediately forgotten in under 8 hours.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Nolan, let me preface this by saying that I have no distinct hatred of you or Kyo. I am simply annoyed by the genuine lack of care someone would have to make such poor decisions or failing to assess situations. I know you're very likely incredibly autistic or socially stunted so I'll phrase this in a way that should help you understand. It is more of a general sentiment based around the severity of the event and how prevalent it is still in the public mind. Let me share some examples.
>9/11 happens and the country experiences a tragic event
>one of the NYE performers considers playing Pink Floyd's "Learning to Fly" or Frank Sinatra's "Come Fly with Me", which is about 3 months later
This would be very bad idea because it was a significant event and is still in the public mind, making these song choices seem insensitive. It doesn't matter that it was "months ago", it was a very significant event and is still in the public mind.
>Johnny Depp countersues his ex regarding domestic abuse and the court case reveals that she was a manipulative abuser and she even told Johnny that no one will ever believe him over her.
>a notable individual on twitter decides to launch some tweets about "believe all women" a week later in solidarity of victims of sexual abuse
This would be very bad idea because of the recency of the event. Regardless of the creator's intent of the message, the perceived intent is warped due to the recency to an event where a woman lied. If they had made this tweet 3 months later like in the previous example, it would have been fine as the preceding event had dropped from the public mind by this point.
>a company gets nuked on a PR level with one of the key points being the unfair punishment regarding a basic joke
>one of their employees makes that same joke not even a week later by using it as a stream title
This would be very bad because it's one of the most notable events to happen in the industry in a long time, as a former talent releasing a manifesto about a company's internal practices is basically unheard of, even moreso when it's painting the company in such a bad light. It would be somewhat acceptable if it was a spontaneous joke with no leadup to it like in a conversation on stream as that can be excused as a force of habit and the joke just happened to be in their mind due to the recency. Naming a stream title that is at least partially premeditated, it is not a simple slip of the tongue. If it were a month later and there was no further development in the story with it fading from the public mind, this event would have been whatever. However suppose if Anycolor decides to sue Zaion and both sides went through discovery, revealing facts that put Nijisanji in a bad light. If that were the case, a month would not be a good idea as it is still in the public mind.
It's not a simple "how long specifically do I have to wait?", It's about reading the room. It's like when people were upset with you behaving a certain way and a janny wrote a long lecture like this one. If you had waited a month or two before doing the same exact thing, people wouldn't be as upset with you. However when you repeated the same behavior not even a week later, people were justifiably annoyed.
" It's about reading the room." Then go after Vox

Vox made a Deez Nuts joke on the 6th during the Luxiem Raft collab

So, is this also a Zaion reference?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

IdenticalPlateaus

I don't want any of this, I'm actually extremely tired of this bullshit and want to move on.
We hit the "I can't respond to this so I'm going to have a pity party and say everyone should move on" phase really quickly this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom