Status
Not open for further replies.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Fvwh_xJaIAAq_vk

Nolan "it was just a coincidence" Crush common L.

Banned VT Memes
Omg guys, Kotoka released a cover song and Zaion had a section about a cover song. I can’t believe Koto would backstab her like this

IMG_6164.jpegIMG_6165.jpegIMG_6166.jpeg

Fvwh_xJaIAAq_vk

Nolan "it was just a coincidence" Crush common L.

Banned VT Memes
Also it’s been 4 days. How long do people have to wait before making these incredibly common jokes again. I’d wager a guess others already made deez nuts jokes.

Last edited:

niggaphil

IdenticalPlateaus

I could hate Kyo, it wouldn’t effect anything. I would still defend him against stuff I think is schizo and dumb.
Along the lines of this subject I'd like to say I don't hate you Nolan, not even slightly. So without any malice let me say that you are either a slightly stupid autistic person, or a very stupid non-autistic person. It is one or the other, there is no third possibility. I don't expect you to internalise this but I do genuinely think you would personally benefit from doing so.

Rainbows.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Omg guys, Kotoka released a cover song and Zaion had a section about a cover song. I can’t believe Koto would backstab her like this

View attachment 24514View attachment 24515View attachment 24516
Covers - take months of planning and practice before getting released to the public
Shitposting - takes no time or effort

Nolan: "these are the same thing".

Are we all supposed to think Kyo isn't aware of the biggest story for the Niji corp right now or something?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Awesome work

Unfortunately, the cryptpad doesn't have the link and the Mega link won't download without payment because it's too large.

Maybe the mega link can be split in half and the two parts posted?
Archivefag copy.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Covers - take months of planning and practice before getting released to the public
Shitposting - takes no time or effort

Nolan: "these are the same thing".

Are we all supposed to think Kyo isn't aware of the biggest story for the Niji corp right now or something?
I was going to say she could push it back but now idk if that would’ve been possible l so nvm. I retract that.

But what about the 2nd point? How long is he supposed to wait before making jokes everyone makes all the time?

4 days isn’t enough, a week, 2? And are others not allowed to make deez nuts jokes or is it just him?

IdenticalPlateaus

A 'Dumb' sticker @NolanCrush ? That's not a nice way to treat someone who is trying to help you.
How about you apologise and delete your posts so we can speed this one along champ?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I kind of want to know all the Vshojo contract terms. For some reason I'm deeply suspicious that kson's contract looks just a little bit sweeter than Veibae's did.

And boy would that be a receipe for rifts between talents.
Ksons already said the JP contracts for Vshojo were different than the EN ones a few streams back.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
A 'Dumb' sticker @NolanCrush ? That's not a nice way to treat someone who is trying to help you.
How about you apologise and delete your posts so we can speed this one along champ?
1. Idk how defending people you hate is autistic, that’s just being principled. Unless I misunderstood you.

2. I could’ve sworn caring about stickers was supposed to be autistic and gay.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
The only PC off collab I could remember from them was browsing BAD DRAGON at the Convention...... I think Lia mentioned it in her stream..... I think one of them bought something from there (I could be wrong)
Now with this memory, it reminds me that they are literally degenerate..... :fishmandispair:
knowing about and browsing out of sheer curiosity or content is not degeneracy.

hell i consider it a rite of passage for youtubers because the reactions are always hilarious.
At least I won't see another 10 pages of "wanna smell fart from their asses" posts. It was a blessing for me not seeing that due to my sleep. I think the ass photo could move to degeneracy thread?
it's just a close up with thick jeans on not even taken provocatively. what do you step outside see a guy passing by glance at his ass and insist they cover up?
This somehow implies anyone but vshoujo (that barely qualifies as a company) was willing to do so in the first place. She has nothing to lose, vshoujo isn't going to fire her because then they are left with basically no people to speak of, and no one else is going to hire her. Her initial talks about making her own vtuber agency went up in smokes. Even if she started one now people already saw she has zero understanding of the industry, just her own copium induced delusions, so it would be an agency of one talent.
Edit: If she started one it would be interesting to see how quickly it would die, because big surprise, running business requires money and with her "all to talents nothing to corpo" attitude she wouldn't be making much. Or how quickly she realizes she was wrong and goes full capitalist betraying everything she believed in just to make money
I get we shit on Vshojo and Kson alot specifically because she REEKS of wasted potential but this seems overly harsh as well.

Kson is still a big name among indies still has a major following and still has many in the industry that look up to her and outright saying she doesin't know how the industry works despite working in it for years is very Citation needed.

Saying dumb things occasionally is not grounds for "knows nothing about anything" especially when their success implies otherwise.

RiverBear

Kson decided to give her take on the merch % drana

Archive

damn she really decided to go all in recently
huh

Safe to assume then that Cover also only gives 1-2% of revenue to the talents, otherwise she wouldnt dip her feet where it doesn't doesnt belong

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

IdenticalPlateaus

1. Idk how defending people you hate is autistic, that’s just being principled. Unless I misunderstood you.

2. I could’ve sworn caring about stickers was supposed to be autistic and gay.
1. That assessment wasn't based on the posts, more of a data set built up from passing observations made over the years. For example, I've observed you criticising people for using 'gay' as an insult. Yet here you are in your usual pattern of instantly lashing out against anyone who criticises you, using it as a negative. A lot of aspects about you are pretty contradictory.

2. Call me whatever you want mate.

Be as defensive as you want but you should probably get tested for autism if you haven't already, further understanding of yourself can only benefit you.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
1. That assessment wasn't based on the posts, more of a data set built up from passing observations made over the years. For example, I've observed you criticising people for using 'gay' as an insult. Yet here you are in your usual pattern of instantly lashing out against anyone who criticises you, using it as a negative. A lot of aspects about you are pretty contradictory.

2. Call me whatever you want mate.

Be as defensive as you want but you should probably get tested for autism if you haven't already, further understanding of yourself can only benefit you.
I think you’re making shit up. Because I’ve quite literary never criticized people for using gay to mean stupid.

Besides that, at least you clarified and cleared up a misunderstanding , thanks

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Safe to assume then that Cover also only gives 1-2% of revenue to the talents, otherwise she wouldnt dip her feet where it doesn't doesnt belong
They changed her contract after the taiwan incident. She wasnt happy about it and left. Hachaama isnt dead, she realized her contract was shit after zaion talked with kson during zaion suspension. kson being a good friend talked about it with hachaama. So hachama left the company and there is a huge lawsuit happening behind the scene since their used her voice during the 4th fes

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Someones made FlaVR merch. It's pretty basic and it's a small run but a first step foward

Archive
Archive

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom