"One screw up can really screw you up."IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Am I the only one doesn't want a Pippa Kson collab? I don't care about Kson AT ALL and I would much rather Pippa actually did s stream that was fun.
the woman is too autistic to collab with people in her company regularly, a kson collab would happen a year from now.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Am I the only one doesn't want a Pippa Kson collab? I don't care about Kson AT ALL and I would much rather Pippa actually did s stream that was fun.
Hello jl7ten

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I just found out kson is getting a SMITE skin.
My autism tells me its gonna be Susanoo or Amaterasu

themanimthehills

Im quite proud of Chinchilla as she's grinding the English language pretty hard and has made some strong improvements.
But here's the question, will she be just as cute in fluent English?

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

I think it's really nice of Pippa to help bring attention to streamers with smaller numbers.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
But here's the question, will she be just as cute in fluent English?
jojo-anime.gif

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

I saw this on my feed and I found it funny considering what you guys say here about her. A sign of things to come perhaps?

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I've banned everyone involved in this fetish shit for a week, except for @braindoko, who gets a day, and @Violent Nugget who is now permanently banned because he very obviously cannot be rehabilitated no matter how many chances he's given.

If I see shit like this in the general thread again, bans will start rolling out fast. People who can't fucking read the room well enough to realize that fetish material is not appropriate here will be hammered.
I can't belive you'd ban @Harrow like this.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Im quite proud of Chinchilla as she's grinding the English language pretty hard and has made some strong improvements.
As an ESL I can tell you english isn't that hard, a lot of people bitch about it because they're lazy and forced to learn it to get anywhere in the modern world even though it's way easier than their bullshit languages that nobody cares about. Nips already have one of the most fucked up languages in the world which is literally designed to be as unfriendly as possible (like english was before it was dumbed down for the masses) so it's not that it's sooo harddd, but simply nips being skeptical of anything foreign (that they haven't bastardized and corrupted) and not really seeing a point to learning firthy gaijin speak. These motherfuckers are some of the most autistic tryhards in the world, if they wanted to do it they would all be out-anglo-ing the amerifats by now.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Just curious, After Yuri termination, Lia's best friend is Airi? Saw them collabs a lot nowadays. How can a Boomer and Zoomer be such a good friend besides sharing degeneracy on Genshin Impact and whaling? :smugselen:
In yesterday stream there were many mentions of graduation by chat and airi as banter, she might be a pon head but it does really seem people moved on quickly over whatever yuri did. She also seems to be close enough psychically to uruka to visit her, she said she was going to see her when she had that break during yuri's firing.
They're California women.

Southern California women. Plus they're coworkers, all introverts, and she's got that big titty pon onee-san energy that Lia and Bear especially seem to love. Shiina may be the most geographically distant from the other CA girls (Los Angeles is a sprawling hellscape so it's very possible for Lia/Uruka/Airi to be on one side with Shiina on the other).

Shiina hasn't yet done an off-collab with the CA crew, but they're all probably gathering for OffKai again this year.. so perhaps we'll be graced by at least the EN girls getting drunk in a hotel room with Muumi and other managers wrangling while Fish guards the Phase booth from inside his Coke bottle fort.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Rie is a pink woman and I don't think she has really attracted any schizos to my knowledge.
don't look in mirrors often do you?
What are the chanes that Cover is gonna buy these fan games and hire the creators, Cover is gonna make bank if they did that.
hiring talented creators is easy. getting them to be passionate about a project you want them to make or hell even mesh/work well together.

better to let them cook.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Animator i follow has released a birthday animation for funny french woman

God's Strongest Dragoon

They're California women.

Southern California women. Plus they're coworkers, all introverts, and she's got that big titty pon onee-san energy that Lia and Bear especially seem to love.

Shiina hasn't yet done an off-collab with the CA crew, but they're all probably gathering for OffKai again this year.. so perhaps we'll be graced by at least the EN girls getting drunk in a hotel room with Muumi and other managers wrangling while Fish guards the Phase booth from inside his Coke bottle fort.
I could tell they're Californian women but any confirmation on them being Southern Californians? Some of the hints I picked up over time was that Shiina is Bay Area (likely Santa Clara) and Airi is up in the air for me. Koreans are pretty much all along the coast of California. Considering how Shiina basically doesn't do off collabs with anyone, she's potentially isolated in Bay Area/NorCal. Lia and Uruka are likely SoCal but Lumi has made statements on stream about the time that hint that she's likely on the East Coast.

UberSoldat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom