"My self-care is living in delusion"Erina Makina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Ok Idol Showdown just officially caused the most unexpected crossover of my interest ever

Max is a decently popular FG streamer/youtuber that I have been following for over 10 years, he also doesn't give a shit about anime and I would bet money has zero idea what a vtuber is, this is gonna be cursed.

If you thought vtubing was bad just wait until max gets his army of normies, Yamanbas and vermintide interested in vtubing

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
First body is the sitthis BBC lover during Yuko incident. the horse lover is the second body now if I remember correctly
There was one other guy (I think rotpockets if you know him from the homeland) who joined in very early on just to post some disgusting gore video and proctor insta-banned him on the spot so technically these are second and third.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
There was one other guy (I think rotpockets if you know him from the homeland) who joined in very early on just to post some disgusting gore video and proctor insta-banned him on the spot so technically these are second and third.
DoubleChinigami (rotpockets) BBC enjoyer, and if you want to consider his second account one as well, and now ViolentNugget. 3 or 4 now, yeah.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I feel you have to bring a substantially negative value to the conversation to get banned from places like this, but boy did vn qualify

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
DoubleChinigami (rotpockets) BBC enjoyer, and if you want to consider his second account one as well, and now ViolentNugget. 3 or 4 now, yeah.
Why were all of the biggest schizos in the homeland fixated on calli? I know there was a lot of pink woman hate back then but that died off after she stopped yabbing.

Jacks Wasted Life

kestraline

Early Adopter
I've banned everyone involved in this fetish shit for a week, except for @braindoko, who gets a day, and @Violent Nugget who is now permanently banned because he very obviously cannot be rehabilitated no matter how many chances he's given.

If I see shit like this in the general thread again, bans will start rolling out fast. People who can't fucking read the room well enough to realize that fetish material is not appropriate here will be hammered.
Now in true vtuber fashion, does Violent Nugget get a graduation / termination statement and is he getting wiped from orbit or not?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Why were all of the biggest schizos in the homeland fixated on calli? I know there was a lot of pink woman hate back then but that died off after she stopped yabbing.
Easiest to meme out of all the Holo EN vtubers probably (lean, schizos scouring vods for gas, wigger-isms, cucking), Kiara hate usually needed the touch of a /cgl/ woman or tranny to get the ball going, wigger was just an extremely easy target

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Selen asking already for outfit ideas barely a week or so after her last one, huh

Pretty sure she mentioned that its all based on some weird roulette type of system. Im guessing she just wants to have a design picked if she gets lucky and gets picked again.

Max started playing with Botan. WHen he booted up the game went from 9k viewers to 14k. Seems fairly impressed with it. This will give the game a big boost from the FGC peeps.

Cliptax: Eepy clip (coomer moment she deleted from her VOD). I want her to get noticed so that she can get views so im going for the lowest common denominator, coomerbait.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
i hate her because she is f a t

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Punished Anime Discusser is one message above you.
CallicanthurtmeCallicanthurtmeCallicanthurtmeCallicanthurtmeCallicanthurtmeCallicanthurtmeCallicanthurtmeCallicanthurtmeCallicanthurtmeCallicanthurtme

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Max is actually starting Idol Showdown now, in case you left because he was talking about gook bullshit.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
It's the Pink Woman Effect. Vtubers with pink avatars are more likely to draw unmedicated individuals to themselves who inevitably turn into seething antis. You see this with Pippa and Henri, as well as the pink girl from EIEN who's been completely buck broken by the doxschizos. Calli specifically gets a lot of schizoids probably because she offends a wide variety of people, from your typical idolfags who can't stand her interacting with da males, to racists who hate the fact she makes rap music, to vtweeters and twitter vermintide who are still seething about Off with Their Heads to this day, all of whom become diehard antis to try and bring down the evil pink wigger.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
i hate her because she is f a t
Silence negro, you were never too far off from being a thread schizo either so better watch yourself.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
So does this mean if I make jannies laugh enough with my shit posting, I'll be given more slack on the rope before I get hanged?
This strategy also works in real life as well.

Yeah she hasn't had any real yabs to speak of in a long time now, but back then all the lean and Connor stuff was still living rent free in the minds of some retards. Then of course she got some (admittedly funny) memes over collabing with the boys when they came out which just reignited the Connor schizos again.
cucked again pog.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Fuck that Maximillian shit, Rie is looking at Vespers balls right now

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy