"Everyone just hold on a minute, right now Moona will be injibu... indjibooboobuburuuu (Invisible)"Usada Pekora

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Sorry, I just felt really bad for @Harrow and I didn't want him to suffer in silence any longer. If you have any clips of women farting, make sure to @ me or Harrow. Harrow is just really suffering right now and he feels like no one understands his fetish.
whatever you say, femboy. Harrow doesn't deserve your shits, get back to your fucking cages.

so anyway, back in early april, I dropped a post involving a CN vtuber from "not really NijiCN" agency VirtuaReal named Karon in which she got herself into a big drama against the AI techbros resulting in her getting hard doxxed and harrassed all because she said that she doesn't appreciate AI art of her.

Today (or yesterday, iirc), Karon made a statement in her bilibili channel that she will graduate on 17th July. (link is not translated)

Looks like the shit with AI bros is just too much for her and she decided to take an exit rather that spending her time out of her vtubing schedule dealing with them.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Looks like the shit with AI bros is just too much for her and she decided to take an exit rather that spending her time out of her vtubing schedule dealing with them.
Oh no Kurosanji(Chinkbilli actually) back at it again (?)
1683684701997.jpeg

niggaphil

Airi and Lia and a twitch watch along....... yeah it's that thing Pippa and Lisa made us watch :SelenHAHAhere:

Just curious, After Yuri termination, Lia's best friend is Airi? Saw them collabs a lot nowadays. How can a Boomer and Zoomer be such a good friend besides sharing degeneracy on Genshin Impact and whaling? :smugselen:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Guys, my friend REALLY wants to hear a female vtuber fart loudly on stream. If you find any clips of a girl vtuber ripping a nice sounding fart, @ it to either me, or my good friend @Harrow we'd really appreciate it. We'll repay you by sending clips that appeal to your fetish, like of your oshi talking about her period or something.
That was hot, thanks my guy
Also @fortnitesmasherX don't know if you already have this in your collection but here's Calli's toilet sounds

God, PLEASE kill yourselves.

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Just curious, After Yuri termination, Lia's best friend is Airi? Saw them collabs a lot nowadays. How can a Boomer and Zoomer be such a good friend besides sharing degeneracy on Genshin Impact and whaling? :smugselen:
In yesterday stream there were many mentions of graduation by chat and airi as banter, she might be a pon head but it does really seem people moved on quickly over whatever yuri did. She also seems to be close enough psychically to uruka to visit her, she said she was going to see her when she had that break during yuri's firing.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I've banned everyone involved in this fetish shit for a week, except for @braindoko, who gets a day, and @Violent Nugget who is now permanently banned because he very obviously cannot be rehabilitated no matter how many chances he's given.

If I see shit like this in the general thread again, bans will start rolling out fast. People who can't fucking read the room well enough to realize that fetish material is not appropriate here will be hammered.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I've banned everyone involved in this fetish shit for a week, except for @braindoko, who gets a day, and @Violent Nugget who is now permanently banned because he very obviously cannot be rehabilitated no matter how many chances he's given.
THANK YOU

Ensok

Early Adopter
1383504127478.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

If I see shit like this in the general thread again, bans will start rolling out fast. People who can't fucking read the room well enough to realize that fetish material is not appropriate here will be hammered.
thanks head janny. We are a bit better than pcg

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I would assume that whatever she did was disavowed by the talents. Similar to what happened with Oeanne and the other Kawaii gen 3 girls.

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
Bless you, dear leader.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

I just took a rest for a little bit, which it seems was a good idea.
Many thanks. I don't know why he was tagging me, but as long as he's gone I'm happy.

edit:
whatever you say, femboy. Harrow doesn't deserve your shits, get back to your fucking cages.
Someone still cares? Damn, you're hitting me right in the feels faceless friend.

Last edited:

niggaphil

Wait, you are not sleeping yet? I thought you are supposed to sleep before another nuke set off? :smugpipi:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Selen asking already for outfit ideas barely a week or so after her last one, huh

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom