"Yeah, I wimped out on a gator, ok!? Gators are dinosaurs, right!? Sasquatch is just, I don't know, a hairy Mexican"Sawa Sama

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Screen Shot 2023-05-09 at 9.01.56 PM.png

:vesperfacepalm:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Guys, my friend REALLY wants to hear a female vtuber fart loudly on stream. If you find any clips of a girl vtuber ripping a nice sounding fart, @ it to either me, or my good friend @Harrow we'd really appreciate it. We'll repay you by sending clips that appeal to your fetish, like of your oshi talking about her period or something.
Nyaruu ripped a fat one on stream today, you might find it in her archive.

A few days ago on stream, Panko mentioned she's looking for an apartment and has been wanting to move out ever since that big fight with her family that caused her to cancel a stream a few weeks ago. Says she's happy about the thought and that she's not mad at her family. She just wants to move out on her own. Hopefully, she'll be able to find a place soon. Her home life seems pretty volatile at times.

For more fun, rewind back a minute or so for another bit about how, apparently, the human anus can fit two racoons into it?
:ewww:

On her DS3 stream yesterday, she mentioned she already knows where she wants to move, but will wait until the worst of Summer passes, to avoid moving heavy stuff in Mediterranean Summer weather. Sasuga Pancho!

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Just remember, we have all seen each other under different names. But in the end the only one we as individuals truly know is Nolan Crush

:gunpeko:
Nolan will be the beacon that will always help unite us, should we lose this place too.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Sena just wanted you guys to know that it's getting hard to breathe while doing this fast ass song so she took her bra off. Her boobs are too big and she doesn't feel like she can breathe while they're pressed against her by the bra so it's off. Just something she felt like sharing.
She also has asthma, making it doubly hard for her to breathe. Impressive that she actually did it!

fortnitesmasherX

Nyaruu ripped a fat one on stream today, you might find it in her archive.
did she fart during the stream that she's doing right now, or was it a different stream? @Harrow might not show it, but he's really happy with how supportive you guys are of his fetish.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

That was hot, thanks my guy
Also @fortnitesmasherX don't know if you already have this in your collection but here's Calli's toilet sounds

Proctor Edit: Link removed. Kill yourself. In real life. Painfully.

Last edited by a moderator:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
did she fart during the stream that she's doing right now, or was it a different stream? @Harrow might not show it, but he's really happy with how supportive you guys are of his fetish.
It was today, so if she's gassy you might hear another one. :smugrys:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
It was today, so if she's gassy you might hear another one.
I'm dealing with degeneracy in stereo with the Kirsche and Pippa Marathon™.
Can you degenerates keep it to a dull roar for the rest of the evening?
Please and thank you.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
She's just jealous since she doesn't have to wear a bra on account of being president of the itty bitty asian titty committee.
She has like a B cup.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
It was today, so if she's gassy you might hear another one. :smugrys:
I would beg you not to put this degenerate psycho onto Nyaru but given these maros she's reading there's already so many like him here another one would just be a drop in the bucket :depressedtako:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Kronii stream save me.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Reject abnormal fetish degeneracy, embrace peak wholesomeness.

Seriously bros, she sings along with herself
:subaruclapping:

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I'm dealing with degeneracy in stereo with the Kirsche and Pippa Marathon™.
Can you degenerates keep it to a dull roar for the rest of the evening?
Please and thank you.
I would beg you not to put this degenerate psycho onto Nyaru but given these maros she's reading there's already so many like him here another one would just be a drop in the bucket :depressedtako:
Just wanna make clear Nyaru herself brought it up when it happened. I'm not into it, but I feel I have to inform upon it.
:botanshrug:
:vespernice:
But I'm staying loyal to Lia.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

niggaphil

Yeah, this is getting too weird, I’ll try to normalize things a bit with a nice, completely not creepy IRyS fanart:
View attachment 24406
I think you have great potential to make the throne of Irys, and later your art will be considered as historical moment and put in museum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom