"My dear, if you want you can have a taste of my cabbage"Ceres 'Prince' Faun

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Tranquilos gringos nada mas venimos a hablar de las monas chinas y las pendejadas de las locas.

Mira los gringos cogiendo miedo cuando no saben lo que decimos, mismos pendejos que no pusieron atención en clase y ahora los va a violar el ejercito latino.

¿Puedo matar a Nolan?

You're just jealous kronii likes spicronies and not gringoronies :smugpipi:

Also I do have the blood in me, as much as it pains me to say I'm a spic.

hololive ruined /jp/

Mira los gringos cogiendo miedo cuando no saben lo que decimos, mismos pendejos que no pusieron atención en clase y ahora los va a violar el ejercito latino.
need to see your cardes verde m8

God's Strongest Dragoon

Jokes on you retard, I didn't take Spanish, I took German and have nearly forgotten the entirety of it.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Jokes on you retard, I didn't take Spanish, I took German and have nearly forgotten the entirety of it.
Hey cool, me too!

So if Kronii and IRyS do viewer lobbies on thursday, how many of us are going to try to smash them? I mean a literal smash attack, if I get in, my dream is to do a fully charged forward smash and KO both at once. But dreams are dreams for a reason, and they cannot be real...

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
You fucking latinos are always just waiting to drop your fucking español at the weirdest moments. I swear to christ, next thing you know Nolan and Proctor are going to start going cartel mode on me and I'll feel really out of place at that point.
どうしたんだろう?専門用語を理解できるほど教養がないのか?

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
French, German, Spanish... all of it is reduced to only the basics. For the better I say.
Hey cool, me too!

So if Kronii and IRyS do viewer lobbies on thursday, how many of us are going to try to smash them? I mean a literal smash attack, if I get in, my dream is to do a fully charged forward smash and KO both at once. But dreams are dreams for a reason, and they cannot be real...
I would like to get it, but the last time I played a smash game I beat the shit out of people by grabbing them as toon link. That was over six years ago.
That being said, maybe. But I'd also rather not have Kronii recognize me in the game, so...
どうしたんだろう?専門用語を理解できるほど教養がないのか?
Haven't needed to this far in life, don't think I will ever need to at this point.

edit: I have sent my work to her... I might actually neck myself. I do not like my work ever, and it's very apparent at this moment.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Somos tres entonces, los latinos se camuflajean en el internet como vietnamitas en la jungla.

No te preocupes, gringo, nosotros nomas queremos ver las monas chinas en paz
FsWNuOpWYAAXEzJ.jpg
Oh no... ya empezaron a hablar en simio...
>cogiendo
Colombian detected. You have been un-oshi'd and shall soon know the taste of my blade

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Hey cool, me too!

I tried for 4 fucking hours to get into IRyS lobby with no luck. Maybe having Kronii geographically closer may increase my chances, but I can't do shit from NA to JP.

Horo7618

No one in particular
I think Holo has the good sense to realize how saturated the market is and how adding more talent will just be stepping on their own toes. I have a suspicion that further "generations" may just be one or two people, and happen after others leave. Another member or two in the EU time zone might be okay, but I'm perfectly happy with what we have now.
The market for vtubers isn't set at a fixed size, though - doing more of the same won't substantially expand the viewer base most likely, unless you luck into a phenomenal talent, but at the same time we've seen people like Salome, Kobo and (God help us) Vox bring in audiences that weren't watching before. There's no reason to think that's not still possible if they can find a way of tapping into it.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
The market for vtubers isn't set at a fixed size, though - doing more of the same won't substantially expand the viewer base most likely, unless you luck into a phenomenal talent, but at the same time we've seen people like Salome, Kobo and (God help us) Vox bring in audiences that weren't watching before. There's no reason to think that's not still possible if they can find a way of tapping into it.
I'm more referring to the Holo system of birthdays, anniversaries, outfit reveals, concerts, etc. There's constantly one happening, and shit like HoloFes is already bloated.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Lia's aversion to piercings outside of normal ear ones, an unfortunately rare occurrence amongst young women that makes dating nigh impossible in current year, leads me to believe she is truly perfect.
Edit: No tattoos either? :hope:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
That being said, maybe. But I'd also rather not have Kronii recognize me in the game, so...
How would she? If you mean you've played with her on another account, I don't think either of these girls care as long as you aren't a sperg about it.
I tried for 4 fucking hours to get into IRyS lobby with no luck. Maybe having Kronii geographically closer may increase my chances, but I can't do shit from NA to JP.
That's why it's only a dream.
It'd be nice if Smashes lobby were bigger, say 16, then you'd have a bigger window to get in when the room is first created. At least the small lobby is still better than other games where it's one at a time, though.

Negzana

Lia's aversion to piercings outside of normal ear ones, an unfortunately rare occurrence amongst young women that makes dating nigh impossible in current year, leads me to believe she is truly perfect.
You say as she wants to file her teeth

I for one would only want a girl who at most has ear-piercings which don't hang/dangle. Even those squick me out.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Miren a los gringos sintiendose orgullosos por ser tan pendejos y no tener la capacidad de hablar otro idioma :smugpipi:

niggaphil

I am getting Lia and Jellyfish tattoo to trigger Lia (of course i am joking) :smugselen:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
FalseEyeD just posted his bombshell on the Niji merch thing

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
How would she? If you mean you've played with her on another account, I don't think either of these girls care as long as you aren't a sperg about it.
She probably doesn't, but I'd just rather not be grouped with the rest of the namefag kronies, that's all.
A no spice kinda guy, eh? I can respect it.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Lia said you are retarded if you get a VTuber tattoo.

Someone tell that retard of a "VTuber journalist" who got that Silvervale tattoo then...
1673708249361-png.10735

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom