"FUCK ME!...AS A FRIEND!"Amano Pikamee

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Lia will be covering the Columbian donkey fucking ritual (as told by Kirsche previously) on Monday as part of a deep dive.

FvkAXAqakAAPj9B

Remind me of this Grand Tour episode.:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
The cute sheep is watching... Commando of all movies... Not that I'm complaining, it's arguably one of the best action movies around. Just not something I would have expected her to watch given her Watchalong history. :shubaIapprob:

1683541343418.png

(Thumbnail will probably disappear once she sets it to Members-Only)

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Ok, So I just watched Calli's asmr, and seeing her naked hand feels way more lewd than usual, seeing something that's not supposed to be seen there's so much excitement every time her hand gets into the frame never thought I'd have a thing for hands but after this stream,

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Ok, So I just watched Calli's asmr, and seeing her naked hand feels way more lewd than usual, seeing something that's not supposed to be seen there's so much excitement every time her hand gets into the frame never thought I'd have a thing for hands but after this stream,
Congratulations, you've just discovered why people from a century ago were aroused by the sight of a naked ankle. Now get off the fucking Internet and touch some grass.

UberSoldat

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
VSpo members getting 3D reveal relay

Schedule as follow
Screenshot 2023-05-08 190429.png
5/12: Kurumi Noah, Hanabusa Lisa, Kaga Sumire
5/22: Ichinose Uruha, Aizawa Ema, Shinomiya Runa
6/02: Tosaki Mimi, Yakumo Beni, Kisaragi Ren
6/09: Kaga Nazuna, Kogara Toto, Tachibana Hinano
6/17: Nekota Tsuna, Asumi Sena, Kaminari Qpi

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

IRyS crashing a JP Among Us collab in an hour! Guessing Koyori invited her after Mario Maker.
:sanasmile:

Speaking of IRyS, Kronii and her are playing Smash this week. Should be fun to watch them both mald.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Also the list of people for all those collabs is pretty nice, well besides a certain few people.
I should try and catch some of these. Keyword try... I really have been meaning to see what several of these folks are like

Tonight I decided to check out that pokemon simp account Pippa has all I can say is drunk Pippa really is a menace.

Jesus woman... I know she's unfixable, but someone please try

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Congratulations, you've just discovered why people from a century ago were aroused by the sight of a naked ankle. Now get off the fucking Internet and touch some grass.
The only thing I need to touch is her hand

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Subaru update! She's doing much better after taking some medicine and being smart by continuing to rest :sanasmile:
42892.png

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Negzana

The cute sheep is watching... Commando of all movies... Not that I'm complaining, it's arguably one of the best action movies around. Just not something I would have expected her to watch given her Watchalong history. :shubaIapprob:

View attachment 24108

(Thumbnail will probably disappear once she sets it to Members-Only)

Ninja'd

I love watching her watchalongs. I love Watame but don't understand an ounce of Japanese so sharing the same emotions/reactions to movies is always great.

Stunned But Dumb

Ensok

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I understand the sentiment, I don't use shield or dodge in Smash. But that's just me.
Always attack, no defend.
w3info_icon.png

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
I don't get it. Spoonfeed, please.
🙏BLESS🙏 is the streamer KAngel's sign-off in Needy Streamer Overload. One of the things you can make her do is overdose on her meds (round pills in foil much like in the photo) and stream while high. Is the joke that all of Phase Connect is that menhera? That, I'm not sure about.

Some Holo covers.

I hadn't heard this song before. Very jaunty tune, very silly MV.

This one's not bad, though of course it's the two Holostars with the best girl voices lol.

hololive ruined /jp/

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
From Leddit but this does not help with people that rrat that Coco is in the game just for the Nostalgia.For Now my mains are Ayame and Sora and i still havent found a single Coco in online i hope this changes when i play with relatives today

Ensok

Early Adopter
From Leddit but this does not help with people that rrat that Coco is in the game just for the Nostalgia.For Now my mains are Ayame and Sora and i still havent found a single Coco in online i hope this changes when i play with relatives today
I'm worried about this game becoming plagued by tryhards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom