"Pack it up, skittle squad. It's not a phobia, it's a natural revulsion"Lia Rinkou

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Bear is doing a skirt review this week as payment for maid pics.

Archiveroni

already regretting the number she required. :smugpipi:

Archiveroni

braindoko

Some of the shit I've read about EIEN is gonna keep me up tonight. Such rollercoaster deserves a shitty meme

1683463792025535.jpg
here have her head on a pike
9000ys in paint.png

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Mehk

Saw this earlier on the Timeline and only went back 3 pages and didn't see anyone post it, but I find it funny that Randon is one of the first people on there for day one then four days later Altare is going to be there.

Also the list of people for all those collabs is pretty nice, well besides a certain few people.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
A few thousand just to sniff her chair?
Fuck, how didn't I know this, can one of you holler at me the next time something like this happens

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost
1683529320707.png
Another wonderful painting to add to the Collection.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
New kronii schedule.
EDIT: she fucked up the date.
FvluV1macAAs-JY.jpg

Old dates image.
Fvls1ZDaAAISQnK.jpg
EDIT2: puyo puyo tetris 2 waiting room is up.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Fuck, how didn't I know this, can one of you holler at me the next time something like this happens
I can arrange an old ball sweat infused gamer chair for you if you want but it'll cost ya

I'll even put a little sticker on it that says "Kronii sat here" free of charge

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

wew

Male hag love!
Is FlaVR still a real thing or just kind of an ongoing joke?
FlaVR is as real as the streamer wants it to be. So you get people like Sena who treat it as a full time thing but others will keep it as a hobby or a one offish thing like
It still seems to be going strong as its own little niche. They still have a general on /vt/ and Niicola keeps trying to stream but keeps getting sick while Pua Himawari (Nyaruu's addition) has done a couple streams at this point. Their 2D rigger debuted today apparently

Bo Gor did where he worked for a week to build up a debut and streamed the work just to nuke it all at the end of his debut. 10/10 stream
I have hope for the new people joining FlaVR like Nayvell Milkdrop and Raimi Ricotta they seem to be trying to make something out of it.
I did not catch NiiCola stream so I have no idea what happened but just sounds like normal scuff

Also Jesus it took me forever to catch up to many pages

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
I open this stream and the first thing I hear is Pippa singing something about suicide. No, sir, I don't like it.
Yeah that's about the whole stream. :pippasadl:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I knew the second that Kronii tweet popped up that my fate was sealed.
If I ain't here later today, assume I've finally jumped headfirst out my window out of embarrassment.

Also that grape surgery stream from Rie was actually pretty good. Hated the part where she was popping the innards of the grape like a pimple though, that made me a little sick thinking about it like that.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
And since low view numbers was brought up a few days ago:

View attachment 24037

It's been hovering between 280-300 viewers watching her messing around with grapes.
She probs got raided or something I don't believe she could get those numbers naturally. If she did, it's just because of gimmick stream that will never work again.
Isn't Sena the only one to actually successfully do something with it? Even then, it is clearly because she is actually talented enough to make it work.
FUCK YOU I LOVE MARIE MEHLO! FUCK YOU I LOVE MARIE MEHLO! FUCK YOU I LOVE MARIE MEHLO! FUCK YOU I LOVE MARIE MEHLO! FUCK YOU I LOVE MARIE MEHLO! FUCK YOU I LOVE MARIE MEHLO! FUCK YOU I LOVE MARIE MEHLO! FUCK YOU I LOVE MARIE MEHLO! FUCK YOU I LOVE MARIE MEHLO! FUCK YOU I LOVE MARIE MEHLO! FUCK YOU I LOVE MARIE MEHLO! FUCK YOU I LOVE MARIE MEHLO! FUCK YOU I LOVE MARIE MEHLO! FUCK YOU I LOVE MARIE MEHLO!
Edit: I replied to the wrong person, sorry @Reticule ...

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina's schedual is up! And donothon info too!!

Fvl1ZdwagAAsVIf.jpgFvl1UwXaIAA8yrC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom