"Jesus Christ is watching you"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Why does everyone want to fight Astel?
Other than the Apex thing, Astel has in recent months been schmooving on other vtuber girls. For the last month and a half the clip ship was Astel and Niu (from Neoporte, ShibuyaHAL's company). Even though he's clarified his cringe(and not so cringe) flirting with the opposite sex is a joke or gimmick or whatever there's probably a lot of people jealous that he can talk to hot anime girls and want to stop him before he gets to another oshi. With their fists.

(The curse thing probably started with Mad Maggie but now it's starting to mean his predatory flirting with random chicks)

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
It's Pikamee :)

PIKAMEE DAYO
if its indeed pika I wont ever think of her of anything but the biggest retard in vtubing and I will forever curse kson for being a whore and a snake.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
It's Pikamee :)

PIKAMEE DAYO
Its Mirai Akari :magnicope:
Pika if you are reading this unless they are bringing one of the Heavenly Knights with you ITS NOT WORTH IT

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
if its indeed pika I wont ever think of her of anything but the biggest retard in vtubing and I will forever curse kson for being a whore and a snake.
I dunno man, she's not stupid enough to join Vshojo after what happened this past week. There's no way.

Unless Kson schmekeldorfed her into signing the contract before the collapse started. Then she's just fucking stupid.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1683416726106281.png
Screenshot from /vt/, apparently Kyo had a twitter oopsie earlier.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Apparently vShojo (presumably) teased a new member an hour ago and no one here noticed.
Apparently vShojo (presumably) teased a new member an hour ago and no one here noticed.
Am I fucking high or did these two accounts accidentally reveal they are the same person?!
1683434734537.png

1683434772269.png

Autisticus

Nazuna: I hope they hire another girl who only speaks Japanese like me....
Vshojo: *Hires another bilingual talent*

Sincerely hoping she doesn't let the "contract improvement" Kson mentioned and this new hire swindle her into renewing.

Please leave the sinking ship Mike. You get better views, better superchat splits, better merch cuts, and way more respect on your indie account.

Hell, keep doing Nazuna streams as an indie if you want and you'll still come out better without Vshojo leeching your sub money. I like that model anyways.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Am I fucking high or did these two accounts accidentally reveal they are the same person?!
No he's just retarded and fucked up his post trying to edit in a reply

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Rie is supposed to be doing a members stream right now and she is no where to be seen... I wonder if she's finally having second thoughts about streaming!
:smugpipi:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
i was quoting on mobile but it fucked up
Dont quote on mobile unless you are using Chrome, xenoforo is really fucky on any other mobile browser I use brave and have to switch to comment if I want to reply to anything on mobile since I will try to auto adjust a move your text inside the quote box or keep adding spaces to you text at random.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Rie is supposed to be doing a members stream right now and she is no where to be seen... I wonder if she's finally having second thoughts about streaming!
Oh, so you are membered to her?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Rie take your meds and start the stream already.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Nazuna: I hope they hire another girl who only speaks Japanese like me....
Vshojo: *Hires another bilingual talent*

Sincerely hoping she doesn't let the "contract improvement" Kson mentioned and this new hire swindle her into renewing.

Please leave the sinking ship Mike. You get better views, better superchat splits, better merch cuts, and way more respect on your indie account.

Hell, keep doing Nazuna streams as an indie if you want and you'll still come out better without Vshojo leaching your sub money. I like that model anyways.
Its okay its going to be Mirai Akari in the next reveal :takocope:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Its Mirai Akari :magnicope:
Pika if you are reading this unless they are bringing one of the Heavenly Knights with you ITS NOT WORTH IT

This is my cope as well considering the character has purple hair and yellow eyes which might be a reference to Mirai Akari and her alter ego Kokoro Yami.
Mirai_Akari_Portrait.png
Kokoroyami_1.jpg
:magnicope:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom