"Until we meet again, goodbye."Akai Haato

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Council UNO started on time. Surprisingly no scuff or EN curse so far.

Even if there is according to Mumei they have a backup game.
IMG_1377.jpeg

Also local horsechuuba Tomoe Umari has youtube ads now advertising her 100k countdown stream
IMG_1377.jpeg

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Some clips I found Youtube threw upon my lap:

Scarle posts a picture of a donut

Some guy hates on Canadians and Selen takes offense to it

Hard to blame him though, the day of the rake can't come fast enough

Filian dances to a song

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
If you're wondering where the scuff went to, Calli and Watame still haven't started

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Council UNO started on time. Surprisingly no scuff or EN curse so far.

this is a fantastic day for streams

3 incredible/wonderful streams today (karaoke, Uno, and Mythbreakers). Also ofc Kronii won the first game.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Speaking of Yuko, she's actually doing a fun idea where she RPs as a yandere(?) video game character trying to convince chat to let her out of the arcade box.

But then of course she had to be Yuko and include a lust meter :depressedtako:
View attachment 23596

I don't have chat open but just the donations are enough to remind me that boo bros need to be lobotomized.

Ok that was actually cool

fuckin' end the coomer shit with chat and it would have been kino

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
If you're wondering where the scuff went to, Calli and Watame still haven't started

They're having problems keeping random people from joining their lobby.
calli_lobby1.PNG
calli_lobby2.PNG
calli_lobby3.PNG
calli_lobby4.PNG
People in the chat are saying private lobbies aren't working yet, so maybe it's not (entirely) Calli's fault.

Edit:
Apparently the devs are pushing a patch.
idolshowdown_patch.PNG

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
okayu streaming Minecraft in 38 minutes.

Kalion

:)
Oh yeah last night during Uruka's BLBL Twitch stream she mentioned getting a ping from management and said it was an announcement that they were all being given a gym allowance to promote being less shut-in streamer. I guess this confirms it.
This is genius. How to get all your employees to stop being sick all the time? Make them get healthy.

Ensok

Early Adopter
I would say Kronii is going to certainly win at UNO but I think her luck primarily comes about when playing against Vesper and Magni.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Guys, Wemi and Kino Lime are live!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
/uuu/'s new day of the rake got clipped

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Ok that was actually cool

fuckin' end the coomer shit with chat and it would have been kino
Sums up Yuko as a whole honestly.

They're having problems keeping random people from joining their lobby.
View attachment 23613
View attachment 23614
View attachment 23615
View attachment 23616
People in the chat are saying private lobbies aren't working yet, so maybe it's not (entirely) Calli's fault.
I know the game has rollback netcode but even with that, Calli and Watame are probably going to lag like fuck trying to play from Japan to USA. Also for most Holo fans, this won't really matter but day 1 fucked matchmaking can make or break a fighting game for competitive people. Hopefully they patch it soon.

Edit: They're playing with about 130-140ms which is solid considering it's across the world. These devs did better with this netcode than Capcom or Arcsys lmao.

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Oh yeah last night during Uruka's BLBL Twitch stream she mentioned getting a ping from management and said it was an announcement that they were all being given a gym allowance to promote being less shut-in streamer. I guess this confirms it.
is fishman fucking high? the moment one of these girls start working out regularly their mental illness will go down and they might start thinking of jumping shit. You need them crazy enough to stick around, there's also the chance one of them will channel their inner jew and scam the company falsifying their gym attendance to pocket the money, something like that would never happen ever...:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Guess we found out why Yuri jumped ship, she didnt want to be un-architech-ed

Sven

is fishman fucking high? the moment one of these girls start working out regularly their mental illness will go down and they might start thinking of jumping shit. You need them crazy enough to stick around, there's also the chance one of them will channel their inner jew and scam the company falsifying their gym attendance to pocket the money, something like that would never happen ever...:Vesper-UNHINGED:
Your forgetting it would still require them to actual go to the gym to use it, this will probably cost the Fish $50 a month tops

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I would say Kronii is going to certainly win at UNO but I think her luck primarily comes about when playing against Vesper and Magni.
It's apparently is a global buff, not just local to da boys

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Yeah idk about that one chief the kroniisweep is real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom