"I want to vore Phase Connect Gen 3 and keep them all safe and happy in my tummy. With love 😊💕😘"Kaneko Lumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
EDIT: I'm putting the caps in spoilers, in case someone cares about spoilers and wants to watch the stream later.

ok, I'm gonna have to watch the clips now.

looks like watoto gave his body to the Wyrm (according to vt)
230505-000014.png

1683325556252027.jpg

230505-000013.png

SandySunDunes

While it is a waste to see him not post or even stream as a vtuber, he mentioned how he didn't feel like being a streamer fit him since he had never don'e it before, his debut was the first "real" stream he'd ever done, and he mentioned having some type of imposter syndrome because most people auditioned while he was scouted, and he felt like there were better options besides him. He only streamed because that was in the job description and felt terrible for taking this opportunity away from someone who would actually enjoy his position. He still uses the model and kept the channel up because he put a lot of work into the music stuff and he doesn't want to lose that, but that streaming culture, like keeping up with fans and streaming often, just isn't for him. He'd rather keep the channel up for people who want to hear him sing and he also still wants to post music. Streaming just isn't for everyone and that's okay.
He's still around doing podcasts with his buddy Seigi too.
The first few episodes were more entertaining than I expected for two Californian zoomers talking about their experiences.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Last edited:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
And the big final boss dies of cringe.
:smugrys:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
It's time for Lia's Rimworld stream but she hasn't created the stream yet on YT, nor has she tweeted anything in the last ten hours. Hope everything's okay. Can anyone on the Discord server pop into her channel and see if there's anything there?

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Jersh started the stream with this Balenciaga tech people AI thing and my mind went straight to Tenma almost choking watching this stuff
26 minutes in if the timestamp fails
And the second stuff I thought was, didn't I read something about Balenciaga recently? Warning: horrifying
There was more content on homeland but it's down rn

Damn, Fox Hag really getting fucked up by those skits.
Personally I can't watch the Balenciaga posts without thinking about all the child sex trafficking dogwhistles they got caught putting in their shoots (which is probably what you're referring to). Feels like a psyop to distract from that whole controversy.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

foto_no_exif (6) (2).png
Archive

Fauna got noticed by senpai while playing one of his levels. He showed up in her chat, too.

Last edited:

SZ 109

Archive:
[youtube-Fuyo Cloverfield Ch. idol-EN] - Let's hav fun and forget the lyrics together~!🎤🎵【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 [1KLv7s7qK1g][1683309732].mp4
Gofile

Sort by date / filter from the top right.
These archives expire, and aren't proper archives.
Feel free to make a proper reupload.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It's time for Lia's Rimworld stream but she hasn't created the stream yet on YT, nor has she tweeted anything in the last ten hours. Hope everything's okay. Can anyone on the Discord server pop into her channel and see if there's anything there?
Shes taking today and tomorrow off it looks like

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Fauna got noticed by senpai while playing one of his levels. He showed up in her chat, too.

tweeted @ by a fucking m*le, i cant believe mori's influence lead to this

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Extradimensional horror defeated by a thrown broom on fire.

braindoko

I watched Spaceballs by myself and found it so boring but Ami's cute giggles make it worth watching again. She laughs at the lamest things and it's contagious 【Watchalong】Spaceballs Time! 12-3 screenshot.png
also that tongue :holohag::hololove:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
QueenKing Shima returns after holidays in 4 hours. Give herhim a moment of your time if you can.:sanasmile:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

God's Strongest Dragoon

Tipping culture fucking sucks and it's starting to spread out of the US and into Mexico and Europe. It encourages businesses to keep their pay low because Americans will just give their employees extra cash. Not to mention since there's usually no rules or regulations regarding tips in a lot of countries there's nothing stopping the boss from taking it all for themselves.
A lot of businesses have even started to put the "default tip" options on the digital pads to stupid amounts like "30%, 40%, 50%" and force you to select "other" in front of the waiter and enter a reasonable amount if you want to tip a normal amount. It's why the boomer strat is to never pay digital because the management/boss will likely try to dip into it, just tip the waiter in cash.

Getting backseated by the level maker. :whatastory:
It's amazing the number of current waiters and people that worked as waiters that somehow look at the fucked up system and get mad at the customer.
It's because a lot of waiters actually thrive in that system. I know some waiters that make a couple hundred in tips during weekends, especially when either
>waiter is female and is serving dudes
>a couple is on a date and the guy is trying to impress his date by tipping nicely
The ones that don't make bank off this system do exactly what you say, they blame the customer that they don't get tipped enough. It's like a lottery where you hope you get to serve the customer that tips generously and you get cucked if you get customers that hardly ever tip (ie black family after Sunday Mass).

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
FUCK I FORGOT PATREON NOTIFICATIONS DON'T WORK ALL THE TIME.:gunpeko:
The one time I fuck off for the day man...
Do you have Splatoon 3? If not, the VOD is fine. If so, you missed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom