"Suicide Pact: Made the Capippalists promise that they won't off themselves unless she dies first. This contributed to the meme of her as a Messianic Archetype or a cult leader."tvtropes.org

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
As in she will buy 100 and make a bed out of them?
She will buy 100, keep one and give the rest to Sakana, who will include them as limited extras in her next merch wave

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Lapin being based

Screenshot_20230505_173524_Twitter.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Watame and Wigger stream later with idol showdown. Back-to-back JP streams from Calli was unexpected.

Bae getting to work on tormenting da boiz later, too. Gods help them.

Vih

Doog
In semi-related news, Kanata was playing an eroge earlier. Took her 4 hours to hey to an ero scene and she was dying to see some tits by then. Of course, she was anticipating it and censored it for chat.
View attachment 23334

What she was not anticipating, however, was a flashback to that scene (NSFW, duh):

Needless to say, VOD is gone lol

Edit: added video. She got stunlocked lol
Kanata "I'm not a lesbian, mom" Amane, gentlemen. :smugrys:

braindoko

Jersh started the stream with this Balenciaga tech people AI thing and my mind went straight to Tenma almost choking watching this stuff
26 minutes in if the timestamp fails
And the second stuff I thought was, didn't I read something about Balenciaga recently? Warning: horrifying
There was more content on homeland but it's down rn

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Huh. I think this is the first time I've seen anyone other than me mention one of the Gray Scaling vtubers. I guess they're growing.

Speaking of Lani, her new uncanny 3D model did kind of throw me for a loop. Not because it looks weird - although it does - but because it looks a lot like Layna.

I know nothing about Layna, I was just randomly recommended some of her clips a few months ago and Lani's new look reminded me of her. As far as I know, she and Lani are the only ones with this uncanny 3D look.

They actually have the same illustrator and rigger. Probably why they look so much alike

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Cover from Nyaru

And original seiso(yeah, sure) song from Isa

And upcoming Liora's 1year anniversary stream.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
had to tune out of the TTRPG stream because I was falling asleep harder than gura. Anything newsworthy?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
It's that time of day again, here comes another BROWN WOMAN UPDATE

First is Tomoe, who has set her sights on becoming the first vtuber to count to 100,00 live on stream. Go show your support for her pursuing this maddening and utterly meaningless endeavor!

Next, Sara is doing another city pop karaoke stream. She has a great voice and good taste in music so make sure to give her a listen!

Finally, Sena will be having a drawing collab with fellow FLAvR member Minna Vanilla. Chocolate and vanilla, oh my!

This has been another BROWN WOMAN UPDATE

kestraline

Early Adopter

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Already started, final sprint

Tonight from the new blood

First Gen 5 collab

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
had to tune out of the TTRPG stream because I was falling asleep harder than gura. Anything newsworthy?
Depends on when you tuned out. There was The Wyrm; eldritch super demonic being trying to become god of the word

edit: The Wyrm is taking Watoto and changing him. NOOOOO!

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa is advertising a FlaVR stream on her community tab! It's Abigill's stream and she's currently designing new FlaVR people.

hylic

I made a music video featuring Shisui Michiru and Ken Ashcorp cuz it's Golden Week and I'm in a 2010's AMV mood.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Pippa is advertising a FlaVR stream on her community tab! It's Abigill's stream and she's currently designing new FlaVR people.

Why make more when Sena is the only one that didn't fall off a cliff? :smugpipi:

Edit: Don't r8 b8, you know I'm right.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
The best part of the finale just happened

Kitty purr ASMR

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will be watching Spaceballs (1987) with the dreamweavers and buckos soon

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
So is looking like shit part of the kink? Like its embarrassing for the wearer?
you joke but yeah. the whole point is power/control. so making them wear a shitty outfit would theoretically appeal.
but the actual reason is more to do with "this is what a servant wears" the "frilly maid outfit" also is not accurate to actual maids in the slightest.at best it was used in a "i'm so rich even my servants wear expensive clothes" way but for the most part they would wear clean simple clothes possibly an apron or similar.

at this point it's literally just fetish.
Oh really, then where did the Bismarck sink? Checkmate atheists!

I was going to say 10ma was more fitting as a barbarian than bard but then I remembered the bard "stereotype" and that she's been uncharacteristically horny lately...
Bardbarian. Lay the dragon Slay the dragon.
That mythreakers into was very good !
For what is worth, Cali did the best she could as DM, it's a shame the other girls didn't really stick around.
ill never get an answer but i wonder how much of it is schedule related and how much it's "oh this is D&D" and losing interest. frigging D&D podcasts raising expectations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom