"If you speak Japanese, your body will split!"Roboco

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Didn't pippa say she orders food delivery multiple times a week? Jesus no wonder she can't afford to go to a doctor or get her tooth fixed
Buddy, she makes like $300+ a night, after Neal and Fish tax, she can afford whatever the fuck she wants.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Buddy, she makes like $300+ a night, after Neal and Fish tax, she can afford whatever the fuck she wants.
True, it just happens that whatever the fuck she wants are plushies and vtuber merch, not food or healthcare.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu waiting room is up, apparently she's having Youtube trouble rn.
1683306478529.png

1683306489367.png

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I have seen that art style before. The uncanny valley comes from the lines around the eyes and the semi-realistic lips.
1683302533134.png

I liked her 1.0 model more as it reminds me a bit of Sleepy

1683302449687.png

Newest model style seems a bit like Korean Manwha vs Japanese Anime

Huh. I think this is the first time I've seen anyone other than me mention one of the Gray Scaling vtubers. I guess they're growing.

Speaking of Lani, her new uncanny 3D model did kind of throw me for a loop. Not because it looks weird - although it does - but because it looks a lot like Layna.

I know nothing about Layna, I was just randomly recommended some of her clips a few months ago and Lani's new look reminded me of her. As far as I know, she and Lani are the only ones with this uncanny 3D look.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
And rushia made millions and was left with none of it because of her reckless woman spending, just because you make a shitload of money doesn't mean it's okay to be frivolous with it and spend it in useless shit where you could be saving it for when you really need it.

But whatever, it's her cash and she can make all the bad decisions she wants, I'm not her dad.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
There's a place near me that has their own site for ordering plus Grubhub.
Their meal combo is $9 on their site and $12 on Grubhub (plus fees), and other items are bumped up too. And according to the guy I talked to there they get three times as many orders on Grubhub than their own cheaper site. Fucking baffling how much these apps dominate the market.
The dealbreaker is refunds. Pippa even mentioned it before, when you deal with the joint directly either by phone or site when they fuck up your order you'd be lucky to get a refund or get sent the correct thing plus dealing with the hassle that is to talk to other people. In the app you just go, do a few clicks and done, you get a refund and if you're a scumbag you can do this a couple times even if they gave you everything right because the system is automated.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

In case someone here bought the Kiara One i wanna heard what she says in German and then laugh because Austrians dont have a Sea:youlittleshit:

Oh really, then where did the Bismarck sink? Checkmate atheists!
well romanian hag got enough money to afford a ps5 now

also, her D&D skill is a trainwreck as usual. I cannot imagine how Vesper gonna handle her if she is joining his D&D session as a bard

I was going to say 10ma was more fitting as a barbarian than bard but then I remembered the bard "stereotype" and that she's been uncharacteristically horny lately...

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Semi large indie is having a debut, despite streaming for ever.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
230505000056.png

wigger has a death wish.
T - A

Side note: Why the fuck do people keep sharing tweets without caps or achiving them? I'm so tired of catching up to the thread and see post after post with deleted tweets.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
And rushia made millions and was left with none of it because of her reckless woman spending, just because you make a shitload of money doesn't mean it's okay to be frivolous with it and spend it in useless shit where you could be saving it for when you really need it.

But whatever, it's her cash and she can make all the bad decisions she wants, I'm not her dad.
No shit, her Pokemon Masters EX Colres fund is probably at a grand or two by now. And I don't want to know about the Azur Lane spending.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
The dealbreaker is refunds. Pippa even mentioned it before, when you deal with the joint directly either by phone or site when they fuck up your order you'd be lucky to get a refund or get sent the correct thing plus dealing with the hassle that is to talk to other people. In the app you just go, do a few clicks and done, you get a refund and if you're a scumbag you can do this a couple times even if they gave you everything right because the system is automated.

I've never heard of a restaurant flat-out refusing to refire or refund a botched order. I suspect those that did wouldn't last very long. I guess for people with crippling social anxiety pushing a few buttons in an app is less horrifying than complaining to a manager or server, but I promise that so long as you're nice about it and don't go full karen mode, you'll get your problem fixed and everyone involved will forget about you within five minutes as they move on to other tables and orders. And if you still aren't satisfied, just never go to that restaurant anymore and the market will correct itself.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
The Idol covers keep coming this time from HimeHina.

Wow that's the first time I've listened to that song I was not expecting it to go that hard
No wonder all the vtubers are covering it
That coupled with what I've been hearing about the show itself makes me want to check it out

fortnitesmasherX

No shit, her Pokemon Masters EX Colres fund is probably at a grand or two by now. And I don't want to know about the Azur Lane spending.
Off topic, but what the fuck is this Colres meme? I keep seeing it being brought up but don't know when it started or what the joke is supposed to be.

Until I get an answer, I'm just going to assume the joke is that she has no standards for the games that she's into.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Off topic, but what the fuck is this Colres meme? I keep seeing it being brought up but don't know when it started or what the joke is supposed to be.

Until I get an answer, I'm just going to assume the joke is that she has no standards for the games that she's into.
Pippa wants the funny Pokemon villain man to sex her for some reason. The other PC girls and the community are making fun of her for her shit taste in husbandos.

She might be playing it up for comedy a bit. Or a lot. Very likely a lot.

Stunned But Dumb

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Gen 1's usually get shafted. While Phase 2 has somewhat stagnated around the 20k mark, they did blow up fairly fast compared to Phase 1.
Meemaw passed 50k recently, Erina just hit 25k and I thought she had one of the lower counts due to being outside prime US hours.
Yes, but have you considered gacha?

A boat is a hole in the water into which you pour all your money. Shipgirls are the same.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Mythbreakers recap episode starting soon - Finale is later this afternoon (US time)

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
US tip culture is complete garbage. A tip should be an extra reward, based on good performance, not a mandatory thing so that the server earns enough to live. I don't even agree with Pippa that you SHOULD tip in tip culture, but her saying that just proves that this guy didn't listen very well.
Go to Japan and try to leave a tip.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
During her donothon, Uruka made a promise that she would buy a maid cosplay outfit. I'm not familiar with the Uruka lore to explain why this was a donothon goal or what she's going to do with the outfit when it arrives, but said outfit is arriving tomorrow, and I guess I'll find out very shortly.

Earlier in March it got to her head that her fans were going to all wear a dress (or a skirt, I don't remember well), the maid outfit might just be revenge for that.
There was a period of time several years ago when wokes would go around asking grown men and boys to just wear a dress. I don't know to what degree this was part of the feminization psi-ops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom