"Oh my god no let me clarify before I peace out, not actually 'lean...' just hit the drankies....I need to learn the actual meanings of some of these new age words lmao"Mori Calliope

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Michiru is pulling gamer moves on Godrick.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Of course it's when I'm in the middle of work. She fucking hates me!
Unfortunately, that is a pretty typical time for her Patreon streams. On the brightside, if we are lucky, the May stream could end up on a weekend.

More (sleepy) Rat Mario practice.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Jones is playing the Pokémon fusion game

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I swear to God I'm going to become a GSG clone account at the rate brown ladies keep flooding my recs.
There's no use in resisting, embrace the melanin :sanasmile:

New vtuber debut this upcoming monday. She looks fucking amazing.
That model's pretty high quality but the face gives me major uncanny valley vibes.

YFUBABY update:
Graduation? More like rebrand into LOLA under some new, weird company Taiyaki Studios
1683173253441509.png

https://www.taiyakistudios.com/

Short thread without much trash:

:amepopcorn:

Ahh, another gyaru vtuber, amazing. You love to see blonde hair with twintails on a gyaru. And just look at that stummy! Fantastic.
addition-to-mycollection-more-collection.gif

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
During her donothon, Uruka made a promise that she would buy a maid cosplay outfit. I'm not familiar with the Uruka lore to explain why this was a donothon goal or what she's going to do with the outfit when it arrives, but said outfit is arriving tomorrow, and I guess I'll find out very shortly.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Don't think this has been announced anywhere yet hololive x world of warships dlc was just released on steam.
Edit: on further investigation looks like its just a re-release of previous a previous dlc deal they had.
Only Marine and FBK are a re-release Kiara Botan Moona and Ame are New

Also

In case someone here bought the Kiara One i wanna heard what she says in German and then laugh because Austrians dont have a Sea:youlittleshit:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
During her donothon, Uruka made a promise that she would buy a maid cosplay outfit. I'm not familiar with the Uruka lore to explain why this was a donothon goal or what she's going to do with the outfit when it arrives, but said outfit is arriving tomorrow, and I guess I'll find out very shortly.

Urufugang reaction probably:

kindpng_2286822 (1).png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

I'm gonna be real here

Why do maid outfits always look like shit. What's the appeal

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter

So that's why her voice is so rough when PekoMari called her

There's also a more extended version of Hoshikawa call in by a more dedicated niji clipper

Here's a clip from yesterday's PekoAZ cooking stream to make people jealous.

One of the funniest parts was when Pekora challenged AZKi who can fold the better gyoza. Once AZKi started folding the chat basically gave the win to AZKi, even Pekora's members.

Hinano the shotacon in Valo

Earlier today MaiR did a treadmill challenge to reach 20km and after getting it close to five hours in she went ahead and finished a half marathon and went the full five hours. Midway through the staff played her MV and got copystruck by google but she was able to resume.

This is probably to compensate for a large amount of member posts basically showing lots of food.

Ririsya got 70k subs but not how people expected it to happen.

Reminder to be careful and know that Vtubers egosearch all the time. She did a power more and followed the artist as well.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Marine did a fashion battle stream with Aqua vs Okayu earlier today.

She does these like once a year and they're some of my favorite streams. Mio especially shows no mercy and it's great.
9424643.jpg
082467.jpg

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
add on the tax, delivery fee, service fee, and the tip being based on the full price of all of this before any discounts, that's $50 right there - often missing the drink as well, or the driver eating from the order (both personal experience in ordering)

Here's one weird tip from a boomer: If you want restaurant food, actually go to a restaurant, and a lot of those fees, plus the chances of a wrong order or the driver grazing, instantly disappear. Plus you get to go out and touch grass and talk to at least one person. If you really must eat it at home, just get takeaway.

The zoomer preoccupation with DoorDash and Uber Eats mystifies me. I've never used these apps and probably never will unless I'm really sick and can't leave the house or something.

Her lips bother me. Uncanny valley or something. The whole face almost looks like it was run through one of those Korean beauty apps over and over. Not my thing.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So is looking like shit part of the kink? Like its embarrassing for the wearer?
Well, it is kinda impractical to specially tailor an outfit that's only going to be worn for like minutes before it's on the bedroom floor.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Alright.
Full model

View attachment 23535
Archive
She has this name on her bioView attachment 23531
Which is a known artist

So it could be her? Since the model doesnt look cheap at all + the rigging is great too.
Her twitch
IF she has those rules it must means she is somehow known?
So yeah. Probably beanynne.

NOW LETS HOPE SHE ISNT GOING FOR THE COMMIE CONTENT :takocope:

archive stuff pls!
Also that women gives of the strongest upper-class vibes possible
Just look at this shit, she probably spend hours buying this shit and setting this up, just so she could take a pic and get twitter updoots.
sfsfsd.JPGtwitter
Also before some of you weirdos start thirsting over her, remind yourself that she is behind 7 filters, and looks like a goblin in person.
FROCxb7VgAAPHzX.jpgFROCxb6UYAI2k9Q.jpg

a
FpM9CSeaQAAlxih.jpgFpM9CSyaYAAKp9e.jpg
a
FtP_RL8aIAMi3kd.jpg

a

Limkin

Because it's not supposed to be used at work and for extended period time, therefore actually being high quality and good looking. It's fetishized version existing for the sole purpose of making someone's pp hard until it gets torn off to pieces and thrown away in the process. Probably in a very dim light and with a lot of alcohol, making quality even less relevant

Not_glowie

Just lurking

Because Uruka is seisoextremely horny
Urufugang reaction probably:

View attachment 23537
Ehh, that's bait. Isn't it? I have to remain seiso.

I'm gonna be real here

I'll take that over women in jeans.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
ASMR Related, Lana (the new PRISM girl) did some. Not bad but honestly I feel like it needed more props, the sound had to be louder. She was saying that making ASMR videos was hard because she would have to comission art and whatnot. Asked her if she had considered AI art and she basically said that she hates that shit because it "takes art from other people". Pretty sure you can train it using a Vtuber's own model without the need to use "stolen" art. I respect wanting to support artists but holy shit why would you kneecap yourself having to wait weeks or months for a piece of art when you can either use your model + some effect + background and you can use AI for the Thumbnail.
The stream was definitely more zatsu then triggers, so I don't think we've really seen what she can do just yet.
The AI art bit: even more then wanting to support her artists, the negative outlook probably stems from her experience of paying for a commission and receiving an AI piece in return. Honestly, if she can release an ASMR a week like she wants to, she won't be hurting for content.
My biggest take away from the stream - Zero connection or knowledge to any typical vtubing community. Doesn't watch anime, saw ironmouse and thought "Oh this looks like fun". Pieced together what yandere meant from other ASMR videos, and learned 'otaku' in real time. I don't think this was a bit. She uses 'senpai' correctly, so I assume Lana had a crash course of some sort.
Lana raided into Aoi, a Gen 1 PRISM talent, who was doin her own thing. I got whiplash from the contrast between the two models. Aoi was cute, but the production value between the two was night and day. Maybe some new revenue will come in and let these earlier Gens at least get a new outfit; unless they're fine with just existing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom