"Apparently, they all just assumed that I was that girl who wet herself"Matsukai Mao

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Cute noizes from Gumbus

Kronii's late night thoughts.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
unless they're fine with just existing.
This might arguably be the best summation of Prism I've ever heard. Not that they're bad or unwatchable, mind you.

this shit

fuck it
Pretty sure you can train it using a Vtuber's own model without the need to use "stolen" art. I respect wanting to support artists but holy shit why would you kneecap yourself having to wait weeks or months for a piece of art when you can either use your model + some effect + background and you can use AI for the Thumbnail.
That's not how it works.
You can "inject" a model with a LoRA based on your own pictures (that's how phase connect ai fanarts work, you basically "teach" the model what a concept "panko" looks like feeding it as low as few tens of pictures of panko and it learns to recreate a "panko"), but you still need the base StableDiffusion model underneath, and that's been trained on LAION's database that consists of copyrighted pictures.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Unfortunately, that is a pretty typical time for her Patreon streams. On the brightside, if we are lucky, the May stream could end up on a weekend.

More (sleepy) Rat Mario practice.

Caught a few minutes of Namirin. She really just learned how to connect her pro controller to her Switch with a USB cable. My god.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Today is Morrowind with Mozzu in a little over an hour, no waiting room yet so she is probably sleeping or dealing with regular tummy hort

or getting into whatever mischief she does that she will open the stream with

she is a danger to both herself and society, but mainly herself, please look forward to it

Negzana

I find it crazy people are willing to spend a hundred dollars on a Suisei plushy. Kind of ridiculous.

Watame plushy when.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chichilla will be streaming Subnautica in 5 minutes.

EDIT:
natumi tweet.png

Tweet/Archive

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
For those who are not homelanders, Dear Feeder Leader, the Sneeder in Chief, is issuing his weekly state of the union address shortly

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Another Pippa hater coming out of the woodworks. Interestingly though they seem to have been a fan at one point.

Archive

Archive

US tip culture is complete garbage. A tip should be an extra reward, based on good performance, not a mandatory thing so that the server earns enough to live. I don't even agree with Pippa that you SHOULD tip in tip culture, but her saying that just proves that this guy didn't listen very well.
I bet this retard is a waiter or has worked as one for some time. Its amazing how a business will fuck you over and when someone criticizes the flawed business model they will line up and suck the dick of the people fucking them in the ass. I hate tipping culture and it is one of the main reasons I don't ever go out to eat. I just cook my own shit or stop at a fast food. Im not waiting 30-60 minutes for food and then paying a bunch of fees for no fucking reason. If its steak, 95% of the time they get it wrong.

It's amazing the number of current waiters and people that worked as waiters that somehow look at the fucked up system and get mad at the customer.

Her lips bother me. Uncanny valley or something. The whole face almost looks like it was run through one of those Korean beauty apps over and over. Not my thing.
I have seen that art style before. The uncanny valley comes from the lines around the eyes and the semi-realistic lips.
1683302533134.png

I liked her 1.0 model more as it reminds me a bit of Sleepy

1683302449687.png

Newest model style seems a bit like Korean Manwha vs Japanese Anime

3D printed statues would probably be more accessible, but the quality I've seen is.. eh.

I would probably still prefer resin for statues/figures but 3D/outright injection-moulded parts for Gunpla/aircraft/AFVs, etc. I think it's the fact that the imperfections typically encountered in resin-cast kits/parts can be corrected or worked with much more easily because the subject is "organic" compared to mecha/tanks/aircraft. In the latter cases, you expect/want precision; excluding wear-and-tear, damage, etc. (mecha examples of somewhat more organic stylization for me would be Kazuhisa Kondo and Makoto Kobayashi, plus Dunbine and Evangelion).

There's still a lot of work involved just to get a 3D-printed part for Gunpla to a state where you've smoothed out the layers to eliminate the ridges even on simple, flat surfaces. Rounded surfaces, when you have precision autism are hell.
I would do gunpla and making custom parts was a pain in the ass. Since im a poorfag the idea of buying a kit for parts seemed like a complete waste of money so I would create molds of existing parts and then use resin to duplicate parts. I always had problems with air bubbles (never got a pressure pot to let them cure in it) but overall the casts could be fixed. Im not good with 3d modeling but something like a nendoroid type figure could be easily replicated and since the parts already come pre-grooved you can buy a cheap chinese knockoff Nendo on ebay (for $10-15) and use that as a base.

The harder part is to make sure the quality is good, and that parts fit snugly together. To use the right color plastic/resin for the different parts and to later have someone do a bit of overpainting. I think I have enough nendoroid spare parts and bootlegs to come up with something. The problem is finding the time and dedication to actually do it.

The stream was definitely more zatsu then triggers, so I don't think we've really seen what she can do just yet.
The AI art bit: even more then wanting to support her artists, the negative outlook probably stems from her experience of paying for a commission and receiving an AI piece in return. Honestly, if she can release an ASMR a week like she wants to, she won't be hurting for content.
My biggest take away from the stream - Zero connection or knowledge to any typical vtubing community. Doesn't watch anime, saw ironmouse and thought "Oh this looks like fun". Pieced together what yandere meant from other ASMR videos, and learned 'otaku' in real time. I don't think this was a bit. She uses 'senpai' correctly, so I assume Lana had a crash course of some sort.
Lana raided into Aoi, a Gen 1 PRISM talent, who was doin her own thing. I got whiplash from the contrast between the two models. Aoi was cute, but the production value between the two was night and day. Maybe some new revenue will come in and let these earlier Gens at least get a new outfit; unless they're fine with just existing.
Gen 1's usually get shafted. While Phase 2 has somewhat stagnated around the 20k mark, they did blow up fairly fast compared to Phase 1. Look at VReverie that save for Ophelia, the new girls are popping off. Eventually, the older gens get a boost if the newer gens do well but it probably fucks with your self-esteem when the new kid on the block is suddenly more popular after a few days than you and you have been struggling for the past year or so.

That's not how it works.
You can "inject" a model with a LoRA based on your own pictures (that's how phase connect ai fanarts work, you basically "teach" the model what a concept "panko" looks like feeding it as low as few tens of pictures of panko and it learns to recreate a "panko"), but you still need the base StableDiffusion model underneath, and that's been trained on LAION's database that consists of copyrighted pictures.
That's what I meant. The LORA shit. I always forget the term. (ironic that the person that constantly bitches about zoomers not using words correctly fucks up from time to time and forgets this shit)

Kirsche clip doing well in views but it got hit by the Ad shit. Should've just left it uncensored and saved myself an hour of work.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Today is Morrowind with Mozzu in a little over an hour, no waiting room yet so she is probably sleeping or dealing with regular tummy hort

or getting into whatever mischief she does that she will open the stream with

she is a danger to both herself and society, but mainly herself, please look forward to it
Glad to see you on the Mozu Express Rin, I expect a collab between you two once you get a working PC.

I'll update this post with the waiting room once it's up but in the meantime, take this cute little artowrk. She is a girl too, y'know....

hololive ruined /jp/

For those who are not homelanders, Dear Feeder Leader, the Sneeder in Chief, is issuing his weekly state of the union address shortly

oh boy a depression is coming! hope vtubers have a back up plan

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Landlord just broke the contract and she has neither the moral strength nor the money to fight him. And is also afraid of physical reprisals.
I do not know about the laws and their observance in Malaysia, but it is a muslim country and in such countries women are always guilty a priori.:painpeko:
View attachment 23444
View attachment 23445
Does this idiot realize she doesn't live in fucking America "hurr durr use ur tenant rights uwu" she's in MALASIA idiot.
Another Pippa hater coming out of the woodworks. Interestingly though they seem to have been a fan at one point.

Archive

Archive

Tipping culture fucking sucks and it's starting to spread out of the US and into Mexico and Europe. It encourages businesses to keep their pay low because Americans will just give their employees extra cash. Not to mention since there's usually no rules or regulations regarding tips in a lot of countries there's nothing stopping the boss from taking it all for themselves.
Mandatory cooking classes, daily photos of yourself with the food you cooked and paycheck cuts if you got caught ordering delivery food. This is the true way new corporations should take to ensure prosperity
Yknow I'm surprised I haven't seen any vtubers sponsored by hello fresh or one of those meal delivery kit companies. It would be a great idea for a Handcam stream.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
Here's one weird tip from a boomer: If you want restaurant food, actually go to a restaurant, and a lot of those fees, plus the chances of a wrong order or the driver grazing, instantly disappear. Plus you get to go out and touch grass and talk to at least one person. If you really must eat it at home, just get takeaway.

The zoomer preoccupation with DoorDash and Uber Eats mystifies me. I've never used these apps and probably never will unless I'm really sick and can't leave the house or something.
There's a place near me that has their own site for ordering plus Grubhub.
Their meal combo is $9 on their site and $12 on Grubhub (plus fees), and other items are bumped up too. And according to the guy I talked to there they get three times as many orders on Grubhub than their own cheaper site. Fucking baffling how much these apps dominate the market.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I just had a weird ass dream about that the reason why HoloEN3 got delayed cause Niji is gonna sell their non succesful gens to Cover, and there's some massive shitstorm about it.
Nautistdamus
Here's one weird tip from a boomer: If you want restaurant food, actually go to a restaurant, and a lot of those fees, plus the chances of a wrong order or the driver grazing, instantly disappear. Plus you get to go out and touch grass and talk to at least one person. If you really must eat it at home, just get takeaway.

The zoomer preoccupation with DoorDash and Uber Eats mystifies me. I've never used these apps and probably never will unless I'm really sick and can't leave the house or something.
For me, a person who has never had that much disposable income to eat out and knows how to cook, eating in a restaurant is a fucking luxury dude, you go out to the city, get your table, sit down and chat with whoever is with you, have a nice night and maybe get dessert somewhere else. I don't get these fucking zoomers...

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
There's a place near me that has their own site for ordering plus Grubhub.
Their meal combo is $9 on their site and $12 on Grubhub (plus fees), and other items are bumped up too. And according to the guy I talked to there they get three times as many orders on Grubhub than their own cheaper site. Fucking baffling how much these apps dominate the market.
Didn't pippa say she orders food delivery multiple times a week? Jesus no wonder she can't afford to go to a doctor or get her tooth fixed

Piarro

Early Adopter

niggaphil

well romanian hag got enough money to afford a ps5 now

also, her D&D skill is a trainwreck as usual. I cannot imagine how Vesper gonna handle her if she is joining his D&D session as a bard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom