"Oui oui PP"Hakos Baelz & IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

If he's going to be using the short story from Pippa's last AI stream, this is one twitter account that's going to be worth following.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

If he's going to be using the short story from Pippa's last AI stream, this is one twitter account that's going to be worth following.

Will this be a bait and switch for more Lumi cuckolding Pippa?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bae just announced she's releasing an EP! I love this goddamn rat!
I hope it has a physical release that includes a vinyl. I definitly was not expecting her to announce MORE originals, though. Could not be happier, right now!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I only agree with this because I was reminded of Halo Reach when I watched it. Other than that I enjoyed watching it I suppose. That ending scene with Vader was pretty cool.

We talked about her a while back, but I'm too lazy to find it. Her ASMR is good, but the ear eating and licking just doesn't work for me 99% of the time. Let me sleep damn it. That being said,
Korean.
So I watch anyway.

Yeah, I know she came up before, but I've been watching more of her non-ASMR clips as well and it's making me curious about whatever organization/group she's part of. I see LUV DIA and LITMEDIA as tags around her stuff, and some meme-looking posts with her and some others on what I presume is the parent company's twitter, so kind of thinking of seeing what the others are like. As much as I like her look and sound, I have 0 functional knowledge of Korean and only know maybe 3 words with confidence, so it's not like I can get much sitting in on streams, but if she's uploading EN subbed clips she must know that she's got/is gaining an EN audience, and if the others around her are also good then I'd like to be able to follow their progress.

Especially since from the slight amount of digging I've done, I don't think Dona's been active for that long comparatively but already has like, 4 designs.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Here's the Erina let it go animatic

Also mythbreaker finale waiting room

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
As someone who is terrible at rhythm games, I believe I have reached my limit*, and this is just before the IRyS event ends and the song goes away:
1683270843331.png
*Tried twice on Hard difficulty. Yup, this is definitely my limit.

ioㅤ

Minecraft NPC Moving Into Public Housing
World of warships.PNG
Don't think this has been announced anywhere yet hololive x world of warships dlc was just released on steam.

Edit: on further investigation looks like its just a re-release of previous a previous dlc deal they had.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Another Pippa hater coming out of the woodworks. Interestingly though they seem to have been a fan at one point.

Archive

Archive

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Another Pippa hater coming out of the woodworks. Interestingly though they seem to have been a fan at one point.

Archive

Archive

What a tard, Pippa said you SHOULD TIP in tipping culture :retard:
Edit: is this just chase again? At a glance it looks like the abhorrently stupid "this is outrageous" type of posts chase tries to make. too many oldtweets?

Last edited:

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
New vtuber debut this upcoming monday. She looks fucking amazing.

Archive

will post more info later cant do right now

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Archive

Archive

that's hell of a claim right there, did this Yamanba missed his meds or what? I doubt pippa said something remotely closed to that, you know the woman who ruins her day thinking she made people uncomfortable when interacting with them

cucurut

YFUBABY update:
Graduation? More like rebrand into LOLA under some new, weird company Taiyaki Studios
1683173253441509.png

https://www.taiyakistudios.com/

Short thread without much trash:

:amepopcorn:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii was doing a twitter space here is an archive from vt.
EDIT: waiting room for the council uno collab is up.

Sven

What a tard, Pippa said you SHOULD TIP in tipping culture :retard:
Edit: is this just chase again? At a glance it looks like the abhorrently stupid "this is outrageous" type of posts chase tries to make. too many oldtweets?
Just to add on to this the w/o breaks or food line.

Sorry buddy you worked at a shit restaurant if they never got breaks, I have never seen a server skip a break outside the rush and the moment that's over all but 1 of them are outside smoking immediately. Any server worth their salt also knows when the rush is coming and either eat before or after it depending on their mood assuming they eat during shift at all.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Kronii trying to put the rizz on chat filled me with... something. Spite? Annoyance? I really can't tell. Edit: I now remember this feeling. I do not like it.
Something tells me things are going to get weird for me here on out.

Also she called BlueShark a pussy and I gotta agree with her.

Edit 2: this is now a vaguepost.

Last edited:

USS IOWA

I just had a weird ass dream about that the reason why HoloEN3 got delayed cause Niji is gonna sell their non succesful gens to Cover, and there's some massive shitstorm about it.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Fauna is playing Super Mario Maker 2 to practice for the tournament. Looks like she's playing one of the Ross levels and getting rolled.

I respect her choice to go for < 1% clear rate levels.

But it was also an almost five hour stream with two levels, one of which she cleared.
I just a weird ass dream about that the reason why HoloEN3 got delayed cause Niji is gonna sell their non succesful gens to Cover, and there's some massive shitstorm about it.
Imagine Kyo being traded away like a piece of meat. An animal. A thing. Property of someone else.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Holy shit I need to get back into model building.
Yeah. Given the lack of Vtuber figures I feel like this could be a pretty good niche market. If I had a 3D printer I would make some nice figures. Shiina figure with the galaxy inner hair and the see through sections of clothing would sell like fucking hot-cakes. Hell, even weebs would go for that design.
3D printed statues would probably be more accessible, but the quality I've seen is.. eh.

I would probably still prefer resin for statues/figures but 3D/outright injection-moulded parts for Gunpla/aircraft/AFVs, etc. I think it's the fact that the imperfections typically encountered in resin-cast kits/parts can be corrected or worked with much more easily because the subject is "organic" compared to mecha/tanks/aircraft. In the latter cases, you expect/want precision; excluding wear-and-tear, damage, etc. (mecha examples of somewhat more organic stylization for me would be Kazuhisa Kondo and Makoto Kobayashi, plus Dunbine and Evangelion).

There's still a lot of work involved just to get a 3D-printed part for Gunpla to a state where you've smoothed out the layers to eliminate the ridges even on simple, flat surfaces. Rounded surfaces, when you have precision autism are hell.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom