NEW RAT SONG IN 10 MINUTES.

Edit: IT'S A BANGER.

Love the wordplay of rhyming Psycho with things in Japanese like Psycho Saikou

Also thank you for the subs chaos rat spread it to your branch mates please

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Oh, and this "Bubba" (cameraman) for Bae's karaoke is so terrible that I'm 99% sure it's actually IRyS...
Remember the camera work for IRyS's birthday? That was clearly not her, and I bet the camera on this one can't be as...weird...as that one was.
And thinking of that, I just now thought; have we seen Bae's vrchat room? Oh, and Mumei. The other three came out so close to one another that I forgot that those two didn't. (This isn't it, right? I've only seen parts of the stream)

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I WAS JOKING! I DON'T WANNA ACTUALLY KNOW ABOUT THIS DEMON VTUBER WHO ISN'T WEMI!
Reverse psychology won't work on us Rie when will you learn.
It depends on most people, there are muslims in here who does believed in what you said and seemingly committed on suing because well, in their eyes, it wasn't their fault. Also things like this usually going to have police investigations (house explosions isn't common) and the landlord shouldn't really be able to do it all willy-nilly (unless there's sizeable timeskip where they feel like going to sue). Maybe it went into the news and they feel like it's a good time to sue, as well?

That said, yeah, Indo muslims can be a pain in the ass, especially if they are hardliners. The fact that they are so deep within the country's government means that they starts to go around and "islaming" things around, which sucks. But at the same time, most of the other muslims tend to tell them to fuck off anyway. But honestly, no vermintides roaming around is a bonus.
I feel it's important to note that theres also just people with a fuck you got mine mentality regardless of politics or head up asshole religion who usually end up as "landowners"

kestraline

Early Adopter
Uwuga is doing viewer submitted you laugh you lose. Be warned though, her sense of humor is fucking weird.

I get it's on Twitch but doing this during Erina's birthday is just bad timing. Fix your constant stream overlap issue already, fishman.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

I am aware that the Star Wars conversation is several pages ago and over, but i am an American and therefore have the right to say my opinion whenever i want.

• The Sequel Trilogy looks good and had some interesting ideas, but the finished product is almost completely shit, at least TFA is watchable unlike TLJ and TROS
  • Solo is much the same as the sequels but not as bad, because it doesn't ruin as much, and it only had one thing that i absolutely hated (the droid rights "joke")
  • Rogue One is actually really good and is in general a great addition to Star Wars.
  • Mandalorian, Book of Boba Fett, and the Obi-Wan show are all bad in varying degrees, with each show/season being worse than the one before
  • Andor is surprisingly really good, if your okay with the slow pace and focus of on the narrative and characters vs action scenes. Even then their still is a action set piece at least every three episodes. Also its shot on actual sets with actual props rather than the volume so it looks better than any of the other shows

That's my opinion on Disney Star Wars, i am aware that many won't agree with some of my more positive opinions on it but i don't care.
The ISB scenes in Andor were some of the best dialogue in the entire franchise. The whole "3 episode arcs" format did a good job at pacing and making you familiar with each setting, the characters, and the ramifications of each arc's climax.
I thought the first season of the Mandalorian was really good, but the quality fucking nosedives and implodes instantly in season 2, and the rest of it just ends up being REALLY bad fanservice for Boba Fett fans and Clone Wars enjoyers. Haven't bothered with season 3 yet.
The third season is worse than the first two and was filled with missed opportunities, the season finale was especially bad about this.
Pippa and Airi in VC with Erina
Rie shows up next, followed by Uruka and then Lia.

Pippa blackmailing chat into dropping supas for Erina or she'll kill a cat.

Last edited:

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Wild Fuyo spotted in Gura's stream.
1683261926146.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Pippa threatened to kill a kitten if chat didn't send a red super chat (or whatever it's called) to Erina. Five people donated $100 each within a minute. Well played, rabbit.
:whatastory:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
@superduper live on Erina stream rn!!!

aaaaaaaand she's gone.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Bae: “My eyeballs are so itchy!” lifts face and reaches into neck/jaw

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
There was no cover unfortunately but they had fun discussing each others' pussiescats. Hopefully these two collab again sometime.

Wild Fuyo spotted in Gura's stream.
View attachment 23505
She also responded to Gura's tweet earlier so she was probably watching the whole stream.

:cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:
This is clearly the beginning of jewcorp's grand evil marketing scheme. Fuyo and Yuko are both big Gura fans but there's no way that has anything to do with this.

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
NijiJP gyaru Todoroki Kyoko trying out her hands on L2D rigging using her illustration

Meanwhile Senya Ichiya is playing Megaman at the moment

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

I swear to God I'm going to become a GSG clone account at the rate brown ladies keep flooding my recs. Not that I needed the help, mind you.

She's also been uploading other clips recently with EN subtitles and the wording's a bit awkward at times. Maybe it's just because she's being pushed on me more because of the Venn Diagram of content I follow but kind of makes me feel like she's popping off, if only she didn't stream primarily on Twitch.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Sawa's got a zatsu tomorrow night

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1683266684194.png
Sometimes it's the most random bullshit that makes me laugh out loud.

Maybe I'm just sleep-deprived.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Holy shit I need to get back into model building.
Yeah. Given the lack of Vtuber figures I feel like this could be a pretty good niche market. If I had a 3D printer I would make some nice figures. Shiina figure with the galaxy inner hair and the see through sections of clothing would sell like fucking hot-cakes. Hell, even weebs would go for that design.

Pippa blackmailing chat into dropping supas for Erina or she'll kill a cat.
Damn. Got her like $800.

I swear to God I'm going to become a GSG clone account at the rate brown ladies keep flooding my recs. Not that I needed the help, mind you.

She's also been uploading other clips recently with EN subtitles and the wording's a bit awkward at times. Maybe it's just because she's being pushed on me more because of the Venn Diagram of content I follow but kind of makes me feel like she's popping off, if only she didn't stream primarily on Twitch.

Damn, now that's some QUALITY ASMR. Instant follow. Also that model is godlike. Tan girl, short white hair, egyptian motiff. Instant win.

ASMR Related, Lana (the new PRISM girl) did some. Not bad but honestly I feel like it needed more props, the sound had to be louder. She was saying that making ASMR videos was hard because she would have to comission art and whatnot. Asked her if she had considered AI art and she basically said that she hates that shit because it "takes art from other people". Pretty sure you can train it using a Vtuber's own model without the need to use "stolen" art. I respect wanting to support artists but holy shit why would you kneecap yourself having to wait weeks or months for a piece of art when you can either use your model + some effect + background and you can use AI for the Thumbnail.

@The Proctor 's waifu (and Asmongold's discord kitten) clip tax

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Rogue One is actually really good and is in general a great addition to Star Wars.
I only agree with this because I was reminded of Halo Reach when I watched it. Other than that I enjoyed watching it I suppose. That ending scene with Vader was pretty cool.

We talked about her a while back, but I'm too lazy to find it. Her ASMR is good, but the ear eating and licking just doesn't work for me 99% of the time. Let me sleep damn it. That being said,
Korean.
So I watch anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom