God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Screenshot_20230504-203335_Twitter.jpg

Edit: yall lost ur oshis its over
snoop-dog-who.gif

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Surprise Calli-Towa collab in about 2 hours.

I'm betting (and hoping) they randomly announce that they did a cover together
:takocope::takocope::takocope:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Surprise Calli-Towa collab in about 2 hours.

I'm betting (and hoping) they randomly announce that they did a cover together
:takocope::takocope::takocope:

Wouldn't be the craziest thing to happen.

More importantly:

NEW RAT SONG IN 10 MINUTES.

Edit: IT'S A BANGER.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You will be this summer

I'm not Ryan Gosling either. Stop making me seem more competent than I am you freaks.

idunno man, this was pretty conclusive....
I'm really not. It's complete coincidence I started Pippa Posting right before Ken appeared from his hiatus and made a song about Pippa.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I'm taking psychic damage from the Pippa/Airi collab.
You Yamanba's aren't helping my headache.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I'm taking psychic damage from the Pippa/Airi collab.
You Yamanba's aren't helping my headache.
>me:"gee i wonder why"
>Pippa is currently explaining the duning kreuger effect to Airi
its gonna be one of these streams aint it

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Damn, distressed Shiina noises are pretty good.

soap suds

Here's the main channel's waiting room for the final day of the Valorant tournament.

I'm not going to be making a huge post like I did earlier because I am quite busy tonight and tomorrow, but I will more than likely post a recap of it when I can. I'm also just going to try and link at least one POV of someone from each team.
ちぇみすとりー: no one on the team has a waiting room
肉natioN: Ratna's POV
NfD: Kotoka's POV
本日中まで: no one on the team has a waiting room
ほんまならゆうしょうしろ: Naraka's POV
JMT: Suha's POV

Lee Roha is also coming back! She took a break to focus on school and is finally back.

I am two days late and everyone probably knows the results but I will post them anyway.

The first round was on Icebox and was between Naraka's team vs ABO's team. Naraka won 13-6 which means Judgment (JMT) didn't win a single match. The next match was on Haven between Kuzuha's and Kanato's teams. Kuzuha won 13-11 but it was a close match because NfD got 3 wins back-to-back when Kuzuha's team was matchpoint. I'll talk more about that fight later because I was rooting for NfD and while the match was sad, I still think it was a great experience for the NfD members. The last match was on Ascent and Icebox, and the two teams were Ibu's and Kanae's. Technically it was supposed to be on Ascent, Icebox, and Bind but since Ibu's team won twice there was no third match.

Ranking:
  1. 肉natioN
  2. ちぇみすとりー
  3. 本日中まで
  4. New fACE Dragonz
  5. ほんまならゆうしょうしろ
  6. ジャッジメント
I am quite sad that NfD didn't beat Kuzuha's team since they did so well beating them during skrims and Day 1, but nothing much you can do. There were a lot of mistakes like not checking corners and pushing too hard, but they did so well bringing it back at matchpoint that I don't think those misgivings mean much. It is quite a feat for a team with people whose ping is dogshit as well as someone who hasn't touched the game that much to do as well as they did, so I am proud of them. As I said in a previous post, Sophia was a star during all their matches. She just played so well. Kotoka was the one who never really touched the game, too focused on Apex, but she improved so much in a short amount of time. This was also Kanato's first time leading a team, and I think he did great. He was patient and coached his team as best as he could in the time allotted. His team trusted him wholeheartedly and you could see that in their gameplay. I wish the team could've acted more on their own instead of relying on Kanato's word so much, but that's just a tiny personal gripe.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I am aware that the Star Wars conversation is several pages ago and over, but i am an American and therefore have the right to say my opinion whenever i want.

• The Sequel Trilogy looks good and had some interesting ideas, but the finished product is almost completely shit, at least TFA is watchable unlike TLJ and TROS
  • Solo is much the same as the sequels but not as bad, because it doesn't ruin as much, and it only had one thing that i absolutely hated (the droid rights "joke")
  • Rogue One is actually really good and is in general a great addition to Star Wars.
  • Mandalorian, Book of Boba Fett, and the Obi-Wan show are all bad in varying degrees, with each show/season being worse than the one before
  • Andor is surprisingly really good, if your okay with the slow pace and focus of on the narrative and characters vs action scenes. Even then their still is a action set piece at least every three episodes. Also its shot on actual sets with actual props rather than the volume so it looks better than any of the other shows

That's my opinion on Disney Star Wars, i am aware that many won't agree with some of my more positive opinions on it but i don't care.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Anyone who wants Chris Chan stuff from a vtuber should look at Lilybelle - she has been going through the documentary.

Seeing how Lia still isn't allowed to cover CWC again, and Pippa probably won't be able to cover it now, she is your best option here.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Anyone who wants Chris Chan stuff from a vtuber should look at Lilybelle - she has been going through the documentary.

Seeing how Lia still isn't allowed to cover CWC again, and Pippa probably won't be able to cover it now, she is your best option here.

I tried to watch her but she gets kinda annoying with the pronoun shit and moral fagging.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Mandalorian, Book of Boba Fett, and the Obi-Wan show are all bad in varying degrees, with each show/season being worse than the one before
I thought the first season of the Mandalorian was really good, but the quality fucking nosedives and implodes instantly in season 2, and the rest of it just ends up being REALLY bad fanservice for Boba Fett fans and Clone Wars enjoyers. Haven't bothered with season 3 yet.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Season 1 was the best i agree, but even then it was focused on action scenes, some of which made more sense than others, rather than a fulfilling story. It was okay especially if you were watching it for the action, but it wasn't great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom