"We're going to be smelling anime girl pussy today"Lia Rinkou

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Not sure if Gura has seen Star Wars before or not but I think she'd probably like it more than Kiara.
Screen Shot 2023-05-04 at 2.56.51 PM.png

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Reminder that Ina only acknowledges 6 Star Wars movies:

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
It's funny that there's only been six movies. Could you imagine if they made sequels to the originals? They'd probably do something retarded, like have Luke living as a space hobo and whacking off aliens to drink their "milk".
:smugselen:
How about this: we just make a shot for shot remake of the originals, except add a few macguffins and mystery boxes that don’t even make sense. And if anyone tries to deviate from this plan, we just retcon everything!

8 was the ‘best’ of the sequels by far (it’s still bad, but 9 retroactively made everything worse because of how awful it was). Jj abrams is an untalented pathetic hack. And Kylo Ren was the only good thing about the whole series.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Rogue One
V
IV
III
VI
Solo
I

Out of the ones I've seen.

Not a big fan of the franchise.
Vinesauce Imakuni's birthday marathon. She had a minor Joker moment when she realized she beat Goemon 2 with the hardest character.
The N64 one?

Exceptionally patrician taste.

Now if only Konami hadn't been a bitch and removed the Impact intros for no conceivable reason whatsoever...

Negzana

How about this: we just make a shot for shot remake of the originals, except add a few macguffins and mystery boxes that don’t even make sense. And if anyone tries to deviate from this plan, we just retcon everything!

8 was the ‘best’ of the sequels by far (it’s still bad, but 9 retroactively made everything worse because of how awful it was). Jj abrams is an untalented pathetic hack. And Kylo Ren was the only good thing about the whole series.
In hindsight, while 8 was godawful, I have to give it credit that it tore off the rose tinted goggles some (Me included) had about Episode VII, visually looked better than VII, and all of the failures were things Abrams was going to do too and he was just covering his ass after TLJ's backlash. Johnson is a retard, but at least he isn't a total hack fraud like Abrams. At least his direction is supposed to have impact and payoff, shitty or not.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
There is nothing redeeming or good about those films and anything after Lucas is fanfiction made by white slavers. That is the only correct opinion to have on the matter.

Ensok

Early Adopter

I could sperg out incredibly hard about Star Wars but this is neither the time nor place for it. None of those movies even approach anything that can be called good.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
My favorite part of episode 8 was when they told us they just had to create porgs because there were birds in the raw footage. It was necessary, you see! The need to sell merch had nothing to do with it!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
In hindsight, while 8 was godawful, I have to give it credit that it tore off the rose tinted goggles some (Me included) had about Episode VII, visually looked better than VII, and all of the failures were things Abrams was going to do too and he was just covering his ass after TLJ's backlash. Johnson is a retard, but at least he isn't a total hack fraud like Abrams. At least his direction is supposed to have impact and payoff, shitty or not.
The most annoying part of people saying 8 was the worst is that one of their common arguments was, “it left nothing for JJ to work with!” Screw that, I could write a better story than “Oh no, Rian killed Snoke, my Palpatine replacement! Now what do I do?! Oh I know, I’ll bring back Palpatine to replace my Palpatine replacement, and then I can do my remake of episode 6.”
For instance as an actual ending focusing on the one good character; he’s the big bad of episode 9, but somehow gets his redemption moment at the end. The whole galaxy still hates him as space Hitler, but he roams the galaxy anonymously doing good deeds here and there. The whole ‘wandering ronin with a dark past’ thing, since Lucas started off with samurai/western tropes.
And Rey dies or something, I don’t know, no one cares about her anyway.
But no, JJ just says, “He Vader, Vader sacrifice self to save Luke/Rey from Palpatine. Durrrrrrrr”

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Star wars is mediocre at best and george lucas got lucky that he surround himself with a bunch of talented people who could lift his mess of a world into something every nerd under the sun would masturbate to for decades.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
SOTD with Kiwawa!

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I finally decided to watch the vid.
1. Fucking zoomer edits i hate this shit so much
2. Bro i only heard monkey noises the whole time how did you all understood anything? Wait... dont tell me everyone here is bla-
:nehgah:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
EW starwars fags, fantasy is better than Sci-Fi fucking nerds.
:selenpointandlaugh:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Happy Star Trek day, everyone.

Amiya Aranha is going to display her high gaming standards and play Star Wars: Dork Forces today.

"You're not authorized in this area!"

God, I fucking love the Dark Forces games. Very common Boomer Spooder W.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Tunic must be good if Kiara thinks a cat game robbed it of indie of the year award.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Fauna will be playing Mario in just over an hour. Go Team B!

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Edit : apparently shes broke so she cant pay for a lawyer.
Do we know in which country she lives?
Landlord just broke the contract and she has neither the moral strength nor the money to fight him. And is also afraid of physical reprisals.
I do not know about the laws and their observance in Malaysia, but it is a muslim country and in such countries women are always guilty a priori.:painpeko:
vivaldi_smZhxLpdZl.png
vivaldi_zLzhMZOmfq.png

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Happy Star Trek day, everyone.

"You're not authorized in this area!"

God, I fucking love the Dark Forces games. Very common Boomer Spooder W.

a1770.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom