General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu's artistic rendition of the accident that led to her bleeding all over the playground
1683224152905.png
1683224186861.png
1683224091214.png
1683224213579.png

EDIT: apparently one of her nieces is "youtube famous" and this is an example of what she posts
1683224383323.png

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Rie, you should spend your time streaming more instead of failing at shitposting here.

Horo7618

No one in particular
She's going to put up her May The 4th Watchalong stream waiting-room any moment now... Any moment now.
Well, it's not a May 4th watchalong, but.... [there is one at 5, members only see below...]

[Edit]And if you need Star Wars anyway, dragon has your back:

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Is it someone new entirely or just a new account? I see her and Miori Celesta are following each other. She sounds nice though
I actually don't know. Someone here - GSG maybe Renmai - dropped one of her shorts and I've been watching her since. She seems way more experienced than most new streamers and her model is equally well-polished. One of her first videos is "Debut 2.0" or something so I do suspect new account.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I actually don't know. Someone here - GSG maybe? - dropped one of her shorts and I've been watching her since. She seems way more experienced than most new streamers and her model is equally well-polished. One of her first videos is "Debut 2.0" or something so I do suspect new account.
I can't take credit, @Renmai posted her first

Postal rrat

chinshilla
She mentioned that that a Pippa collab is happening soon. Not sure if that's the case or her translator is fucked.
In the past she's said she wants to collab with pippa but she doesn't feel her English is good enough, some one complimented her english and she said that in reply. As for the possiblity of it actually happening pippa has said she's open to it so maybe in like six months to a year maybe

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Limkin

If you told me Rin had a sister and decided to be obsessed over boats instead of sharks I would believe you. They even sound and talk similarly

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

hylic

In the past she's said she wants to collab with pippa but she doesn't feel her English is good enough, some one complimented her english and she said that in reply. As for the possiblity of it actually happening pippa has said she's open to it so maybe in like six months to a year maybe
Chinchilla's english is at a higher level than Aoi Moi so language isn't the barrier here.

braindoko

Vinesauce Imakuni's birthday marathon. She had a minor Joker moment when she realized she beat Goemon 2 with the hardest character. Now she's playing Mario Retardy, except with another name because it's Current Year, yay!

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Erina Makina is going to have her birthday celebration stream tonight at her regular time, and she'll be able to celebrate attaining 25k subscribers.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Wish I could watch
God damn, Panko is so great
:SelenHAHAhere:
As for Rie, cherrypicking and screenshotting low CCVs is dumb, especially if there's no timestamp of how long she's been streaming. However, it is fair to say she can struggle to gain viewer counts others around her routinely make for various reasons. It's a shame because she really is entertaining. She's clearly multitalented, she's funny, and she can honestly come up with some fun and creative stream ideas from time to time. Like masterstocking above said, if she pulled out her guitar more often, it would definitely help her. I was honestly surprised during her live performance at that con when I realized the reason why she wasn't singing during the one song was because she was playing the guitar. It would definitely help her standout more if she played it more often, like Uruka with her violin. She said she was going to play it during her birthday stream, but hopefully she starts getting more comfortable doing that more often.

I'd definitely like to see her push passed these views of being a low viewer count streamer or not finding her niche, which are both true to some extent because I actually unironically like Rie. She was actually the first member of Gen 2 I started watching extensively after seeing her Halloween streams and the one stream of her bit where she ran the drive-through coffee shop. Those were a lot of fun. Although, admittedly, I also don't watch too many of her streams these days.
Honestly, Rie was the Gen2 member I was most hopeful about and I felt showed the most promise. I WAS SO FUCKING WRONG I CANNOT BELIEVE WEMI ENDED UP THE ONE I LIKED THE MOST I DID NOT THINK MUCH OF HER AT ALL IN THE BEGINNING!
All I know about Rie is she needs to do more spic pandering streams
View attachment 23419
This was instant sub from me
How was this an instant sub for you. Not only is this reaction content it's painfully unfunny reactions at that.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Well, it's not a May 4th watchalong, but.... [there is one at 5, members only see below...]

Not sure if Gura has seen Star Wars before or not but I think she'd probably like it more than Kiara.

fortnitesmasherX

Some kid out there can actually proclaim to hang out with auntie Sava

View attachment 23417
I don't think the blood in her pants was from the fall...

Why are so many people talking about Star Wars now? Don't they have standards?

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Why are so many people talking about Star Wars now? Don't they have standards?
It's funny that there's only been six movies. Could you imagine if they made sequels to the originals? They'd probably do something retarded, like have Luke living as a space hobo and whacking off aliens to drink their "milk".
:smugselen:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha is going to display her high gaming standards and play Star Wars: Dork Forces today.

Amiya's collab with Yura Rikudou of PRISM!

kestraline

Early Adopter
Erina Makina is going to have her birthday celebration stream tonight at her regular time, and she'll be able to celebrate attaining 25k subscribers.

If you want to make something that she will actually see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom