"I moved my cans out of the room and now the ants are confused - they're running around confused"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Is anyone else surprised about Miko playing Persona 4 Golden?
They can't stream past December 12th for Persona 5. Yes it's stupid. There were some good streams from talents who got really into it too, like Bae and Elira.
I don't think P4 has any restrictions thankfully.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I've noticed that the extremely online blacks that see oppression and racism everywhere tend to be middle to upper class blacks that want those oppression brownie points without knowing the true struggles the actual oppressed working-class and below blacks experience every day. "Oreos" like what @Lurker McSpic said. The hard-knock life niggas are too busy dealing with their living conditions to give a shit about racial representation in vtubing. It's anecdotal evidence, but most of the black people I know from poor backgrounds are just trying to get by, not trying to blame whitey for everything (not that those types don't exist).
Is anyone else surprised about Miko playing Persona 4 Golden? I thought Atlus was ultra autistic about streaming their games. Unless she stated she can't show the ending? I haven't watched, just starting now.

Hololive were almost broken by perms. Now with PekoMiko #'s they might be the perm saviors.

JK, I think Holo has perms like you said since Suba played it before

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Sleepy's chat is encouraging her ice cream addiction

:architect:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Its okay @John Vtuber we will never forget one of our resident vtuber
This is so sad, even though I'm not Rin Penrose, I can relate to her plight

But in the event that you haven't kept up with her streams - and I can't possibly imagine why you wouldn't - she has stated that she would be taking a temporary leave around this time because Juna was visiting, and they would go to Tesco's among various other activities (but mostly Tesco's)

This was before her computer decided to commit sudoku, however, bold of Microsoft Windows betray her like this

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I know someone asked recently for a magni cosplay? I just found one on twitter. Not the best cosplay but its pretty cool still.
20230503_211537.jpg20230503_211535.jpg20230503_211533.jpg
Twitter/Archive

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Miko's playthrough is already peak content :mikothumbsl:
On Persona 4 perms, Subaru was able to stream up to the end of the Izanami battle but had to cover the screen for everything after, including the credits and post-credits stuff.

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Hope Ami does a karaoke stream some day.
:sanasmile:

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Miko's playthrough is already peak content :mikothumbsl:
View attachment 23361

On Persona 4 perms, Subaru was able to stream up to the end of the Izanami battle but had to cover the screen for everything after, including the credits and post-credits stuff.
The literal child had a better pronunciation than Miko, sasuga.
:nehgah:

Ensok

Early Adopter
IRyS stream is already peak content as well.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

RiverBear

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Sounds like they could be great friends!
I Heard rrats about dottovu being a lesbian..im sure they could be more than friends :smugrys:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Cheri's has now died 69 times to Tree Sentinel. Chat has informed her that she can just skip him but she insists on killing him out of spite.
treesentinel.jpg

EDIT: More zoomer moments
>chat told her to use the Konami code. She has no idea what that is or what Konami is

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
For the ones that didn't know, dottovu did have a vtuber model at one point (not the best one but still kinda cute).

The clip is still in her twitch but here is a local copy just in case.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Cheri's has now died 69 times to Tree Sentinel. Chat has informed her that she can just skip him but she insists on killing him out of spite.
View attachment 23367
EDIT: More zoomer moments
>chat told her to use the Konami code. She has no idea what that is or what Konami is
You can actually beat Tree Sentinel out the gate as a sorcerer (don't remember if i was an astrologer or the other magic class). It just takes careful control of your spells, flasks and bronzium strength 'tism.

:mitothink:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
True in vtubing the biggest debuff comes from being male. I also found proof of Tomoe being black and also making terrible life choices
19E48598-4EBE-4B60-8363-32B0B81F8DC3.jpg
61794F6D-9BC6-4F78-9F5D-EB5631DD84EE.jpg

Bitch you have a 3.92 and when into the military??
SHE'S ACTUALLY DARK IRL GYARUCHADS STAY WINNING

kestraline

Early Adopter
YFUBABY is graduating today.

You may remember her as the one who was modelled by the same person that did Melody's original model and all the drama about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom