"I think you should die, I think I should kill you. And I'm thinking about it a lot, yes, I DO want you to die. I don't really care if it's painful or not. I just don't want you to exist anymore."Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
We just white trashed the fuck out of that

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Why would it even matter? Like, it's vtubing. All you require is your voice, all else is behind the model. No-one knows your ethnicity.

It's like literally the old "there are no girls on the internet" pasta. The only reason for someone to admit they're a woman unprompted is basically a tacit admission that they're not interesting enough themselves to get by in conversation without that social buff. As a vtuber no-one knows you're black unless you tell them.
You dont get it we must have everything about race! Its like if your personality was that you are a tranny femboy, but instead of that you are a Yamanba! These people don't have ANYTHING else to contribute to the culture or industry, NOTHING to offer to audience, so the must SEETHE because their skin color, for which they get gibs in real life, doesnt work in vtubing. And considering the points this nigga made, noggins too dumb to cultivate no views. Let them have their 5 minutes while they complain how racially undiverse and phobic the industry dominated by japanese people is.
I fucking hate westerners, big nose people, and their black slaves.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Shiina about to stream, got delayed at the DMV but now she's home!

Just wanna say, Shiina is being EXTRA cute today! She's loving the game.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
The ragdoll can actually cook. AS IN COOK. AS IN PRODUCE FOOD THAT ANOTHER HUMAN BEING WOULD ACTUALLY CONSUME WITHOUT DURESS.

keeper

YlAkZ02UzAWk

The ragdoll can actually cook. AS IN COOK. AS IN PRODUCE FOOD THAT ANOTHER HUMAN BEING WOULD ACTUALLY CONSUME WITHOUT DURESS.

keeper
She cooked, I think, chicken soup a few weeks ago. Kind of wearing her outfit as cosplay.

She's so cute bros

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Filian is doing her vtuber talent stream

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
C'mon, we already got one Yamanba tower in the last 1000 pages, no need to try again.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
@Harrow @Sankisei @xseth @jaywin @Short @Bumbling Fat Moron

I fucking hate each and every one of you. Personally. Individually. Hate. Hate.
What?! No you don't!
Here:
potahtomeiemote.png

Forgive me?

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

USS IOWA

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
The ragdoll can actually cook. AS IN COOK.
While you were distracted with the ragdoll I made friends with your squirrel. I like squirrels now.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
All this negro vtuber talk has me wondering are there any funny or talented blacks in the vtuber community? and I mean actual blacks not kyo black. Not that I care to watch them but ever since they lowered the bar to them in all aspects online when you can be a token black as a paying job it baffles me there seems to be not even a good black vtuber out there or one with a decent following.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
All this negro vtuber talk has me wondering are there any funny or talented blacks in the vtuber community? and I mean actual blacks not kyo black. Not that I care to watch them but ever since they lowered the bar to them in all aspects online when you can be a token black as a paying job it baffles me there seems to be not even a good black vtuber out there or one with a decent following.

Are you talking about the model, or the roommate? I feel like that previous video posted here was more about the models than the roommates, though I can understand how a black roommate might want their model to represent them to some degree, so maybe it's a distinction with no difference. But obviously it's easier us to identify black models versus roommates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom