"God help me. God bless you"Hoshimachi Suisei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
She's so cute bros
The doll's MIDI music stream is surprisingly comfy. How much of the songs appeal to my boomer tastes certainly helps.

are there any funny or talented blacks in the vtuber community?
A dream told me Nina Kosaka is an older black woman and you can't convince me otherwise.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
All this negro vtuber talk has me wondering are there any funny or talented blacks in the vtuber community? and I mean actual blacks not kyo black. Not that I care to watch them but ever since they lowered the bar to them in all aspects online when you can be a token black as a paying job it baffles me there seems to be not even a good black vtuber out there or one with a decent following.
Only one I'm aware of is Heavenly Father.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
All this negro vtuber talk has me wondering are there any funny or talented blacks in the vtuber community? and I mean actual blacks not kyo black. Not that I care to watch them but ever since they lowered the bar to them in all aspects online when you can be a token black as a paying job it baffles me there seems to be not even a good black vtuber out there or one with a decent following.
cuz i shill flavr i will shill flavr
mixie mixin of flavr
mori caliope

Speech To Text

I haven't watched him at all, but people tend to like Heavenly Father from what I've seen.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Are you talking about the model, or the roommate? I feel like that previous video posted here was more about the models than the roommates, though I can understand how a black roommate might want their model to represent them to some degree, so maybe it's a distinction with no difference. But obviously it's easier us to identify black models versus roommates.
I know Tomoe is half-black.

Stunned But Dumb

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
A reminder she made and rigged her models herself. She did two member streams on how to do this sort of stuff. This is the 2nd one. As several dads ended up making models themselves from this I'd say it's useful.

Might be one of the best tutorials of "work with what you got". Bea's models were simple but attractive and well done.
I guess lewd but in a funny way?

A nice summary if you haven't seen it already.

This guy should hurry up and make the same type of video for every decent youtuber in existence.

Nene's really funny but I think this clip shows her personality really well

Just an excitable girl. Happy she didn't graduate
She also had that bear design in her new outfit after the Taiwan shitshow but that never really became anything as that theme came much after she had already been around for months and that concept wasn't really pushed hard for memes. If anything, the Nene = Seal became more prominent but you're right, she still doesn't really have a solid theme.
The bear thing is because she likes bears IRL. She's still a space alien from TaoTao

Asmon went from a vtuber hater to homewrecking vshojo

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Pippa reading a Sci-fi classic tonight.

Despite her dogshit tastes in almost everything else, she does have some pretty good tastes in literature and her reading voice is actually quite pleasant to listen to.
other streams tonight:

Skye plays S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Ignore EIEN drama, embrace vtuber Darkness.

Erina with more Dark Souls. I like that Skye usually raids into Erina, especially when they both happen to be playing a Souls game on the same night.

I've noticed some of you have been posting about Ange lately. I may not know much about her but I think these might interest some of you.
New_Year_Morning_theamazingspino.jpgnui_sociere_ange_katrina_and_dola_by_theamazingspino.jpgSanbaka_4th_Anniversary_by_theamazingspino.jpg
I swear this artist might be responsible for at least 10% of all of her fanart.
I've only ever seen clips of her with the 3D model, does she not have a 2D one?

I had to hear this and now so do you. No need for a timestamp, relevant part is right at the start of stream. Other highlights, if you want to watch the whole thing, include; discussion on recently graduated vtubers (consensus is Yuri must have fucked up), thoughts on new vtubers (he likes Ami the frog girl), and the co-host almost blowing his brains out on stream by playing one man Russian Roulette. Also I had no idea @Reticule was a lawyer, congrats man!

I can't recall the exact context but someone was asking for an emote to shame people for fetishes aside from feeding. Given which specific fetish often comes up I would like to remind everyone that Pierce Brosnan once played a centaur.
Pierce Brosnan Chiron.jpg
Just food for thought.

To make up for all that, here is one of the first clips that got me into vtubing:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Might be one of the best tutorials of "work with what you got". Bea's models were simple but attractive and well done.

Nene's really funny but I think this clip shows her personality really well

Just an excitable girl. Happy she didn't graduate

The bear thing is because she likes bears IRL. She's still a space alien from TaoTao

Asmon went from a vtuber hater to homewrecking vshojo

he better have some nice things in that contract in his favor because this bitch is gonna be a pain in the ass in the long run

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
She has the Gacha debuff, you're welcome.
...I may have made a miscalculation.
I know Tomoe is half-black.
Cool ass model... But he's a twitch streamer.
The true problem with "representation" as defined in the typical twitter manner is not race. It's sex. Nobody gives a shit what color a vtuber's (roommate's) skin is IRL. Even the haha funny websites that like to write the gamer word one character at a time don't actually care. You just need to not have the "male" debuff. I know plenty of black weebs. They're just all dudes.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I know of an artist named OnstaMonsta that streams as a vtuber on Twitch. Both her and her model are black. I haven't watched her personally, I just know of her from her art stuff and a few collabs with other flesh streamers.

EsCk_bSW8AEnHdk.png__hakos_baelz_tsukumo_sana_and_mr_squeaks_hololive_and_1_more_drawn_by_onsta__sample-7e3be4cf6...jpg

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
New twitch oshi is live. Lets see what she looks like when not drunk

chihirogumi

as a black i cant understand how they think bitching about this shit will help the community this could just result in Holo/Niji not dealing with black people as a whole. their really just gatekeeping themselves at this point. as for there not being enough artists for black vtubers if u pay them im sure they wouldnt give a fuck. besides if they do get mad over they'll look like retards. (how dare you make a black vtuber...at the request of a black person)
I've noticed that the extremely online blacks that see oppression and racism everywhere tend to be middle to upper class blacks that want those oppression brownie points without knowing the true struggles the actual oppressed working-class and below blacks experience every day. "Oreos" like what @Lurker McSpic said. The hard-knock life niggas are too busy dealing with their living conditions to give a shit about racial representation in vtubing. It's anecdotal evidence, but most of the black people I know from poor backgrounds are just trying to get by, not trying to blame whitey for everything (not that those types don't exist).
Is anyone else surprised about Miko playing Persona 4 Golden? I thought Atlus was ultra autistic about streaming their games. Unless she stated she can't show the ending? I haven't watched, just starting now.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
...I may have made a miscalculation.

The true problem with "representation" as defined in the typical twitter manner is not race. It's sex. Nobody gives a shit what color a vtuber's (roommate's) skin is IRL. Even the haha funny websites that like to write the gamer word one character at a time don't actually care. You just need to not have the "male" debuff. I know plenty of black weebs. They're just all dudes.
True in vtubing the biggest debuff comes from being male. I also found proof of Tomoe being black and also making terrible life choices
19E48598-4EBE-4B60-8363-32B0B81F8DC3.jpg
61794F6D-9BC6-4F78-9F5D-EB5631DD84EE.jpg

Bitch you have a 3.92 and when into the military??

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I've noticed that the extremely online blacks that see oppression and racism everywhere tend to be middle to upper class blacks that want those oppression brownie points without knowing the true struggles the actual oppressed working-class and below blacks experience every day. "Oreos" like what @Lurker McSpic said. The hard-knock life niggas are too busy dealing with their living conditions to give a shit about racial representation in vtubing. It's anecdotal evidence, but most of the black people I know from poor backgrounds are just trying to get by, not trying to blame whitey for everything (not that those types don't exist).
Is anyone else surprised about Miko playing Persona 4 Golden? I thought Atlus was ultra autistic about streaming their games. Unless she stated she can't show the ending? I haven't watched, just starting now.

I think they were anal about people not showing December or January in-game, even though Persona 4 is like 10 years old

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
zeta and mumei by @gorani_euak.jpg

I appreciate this one because if you know anything about Mumei's roommate, the orca above her head means a lot more

True in vtubing the biggest debuff comes from being male. I also found proof of Tomoe being black and also making terrible life choices
19E48598-4EBE-4B60-8363-32B0B81F8DC3.jpg
61794F6D-9BC6-4F78-9F5D-EB5631DD84EE.jpg

Bitch you have a 3.92 and when into the military??

Screenshot_2.jpg

That's just...something else

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom