"'Which Niji/HoloEN girl are you going for next', your oshi. I'm going for your oshi. Which one's your oshi? Oh he left!? Damn it! Come baaack! C'mon come baaack! I was just joking dude c´mon! Come baaack! I hurt his feelings? I'M NOT ACTUALLY GOING FOR HIS OSHI I was just fucking around! It's banter! I don't actually wanna hurt anyone's feelings, it's just a bit dude! Ahh fuck"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I love how fast you faggots jump on retarded bait of people spouting shit they have no idea what they talking about, but also jump on the hate this vtuber because of something I heard on 4ch.

Iofi who's issue has always been people trying to be deceptive in the art community, stealing, tracing, or AI art. Her issue with AI art is that they usually don't tag it as AI art, instead lying by omission that they drew it.

Also she did comment on the Nene tracing, (I still think people blowing that mole hill into a mountain, she traced parts, even the parts aren't 1 to 1, of her actual irl friends art, for the free card you get if you buy the whole merch set. But what ever.)

(DeepL) translation for Iofi
I'm always ready to talk about drawing 😊.
I'll be waiting for you.

(edit) incase people pull the double standards nonsense, she only hates your guts if you don't show willingness to change, tag things correctly or improve. She's always offered to help people "including randoms" on twitter, help if they're willing to do better.

If you want to talk about the quality of her art, welcome to the world of subjectivity, her art has a style you don't like it sure. Is she as good as Ina, no. But she's also not a shit artist.

Lastly fuck you guys for making me waste my time with this autistic spurgout, and having to go back to the homeland to find receipts of her tweet, because you have memories of a old lady who shits herself in bed because she forgot how to go to the bathroom.

Now I'm going to go take my :beatanimeds: and I suggest you fuckers take yours too.

fetchimage

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I love how fast you faggots jump on retarded bait of people spouting shit they have no idea what they talking about, but also jump on the hate this vtuber because of something I heard on 4ch.

Iofi who's issue has always been people trying to be deceptive in the art community, stealing, tracing, or AI art. Her issue with AI art is that they usually don't tag it as AI art, instead lying by omission that they drew it.

Also she did comment on the Nene tracing, (I still think people blowing that mole hill into a mountain, she traced parts, even the parts aren't 1 to 1, of her actual irl friends art, for the free card you get if you buy the whole merch set. But what ever.)

I'll be waiting for you.

(edit) incase people pull the double standards nonsense, she only hates your guts if you don't show willingness to change, tag things correctly or improve. She's always offered to help people "including randoms" on twitter, help if they're willing to do better.

If you want to talk about the quality of her art, welcome to the world of subjectivity, her art has a style you don't like it sure. Is she as good as Ina, no. But she's also not a shit artist.

Lastly fuck you guys for making me waste my time with this autistic spurgout, and having to go back to the homeland to find receipts of her tweet, because you have memories of a old lady who shits herself in bed because she forgot how to go to the bathroom.

Now I'm going to go take my :beatanimeds: and I suggest you fuckers take yours too.

Yamanba, at least have the decency to tag @Limkin if you wanna sperg on him

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
In case you were wondering if Towa would be able to carry Ina and Bae to victory in the Mario Maker tournament, Bae said Towa has never played MM before. Also:

Things are not looking so good for Team F, alright.

"A mangaka who represents Japan."

Suisei: Houshou Marine (Second World)

Not sure if Marine is screaming from pain or happiness. Or both.

AmpleChip

Oh she's unusual for sure, but the beetle thing is not that uncommon in japan.
Nene is one of those holomems that don't really have a concise character theme or concept, she's kinda all over the place because of her spontaneous personality and the fact that her original concept of China-Pandering idol from another dimension got completely canned after the Taiwan incident. So now she's a... weird dumbass? I guess? Who tags along with her more thematically concise friends the coolheaded FPS lion, the crazy circus fennec and the Tipsy snow elf.
That's what makes her so adorable. She's an incredibly hard-working idol, but also a random dumbass that sticks golden testicles on minecraft statues and enthusiastically describes how her beetles fuck using mspaint drawings. A mischievous airhead that somehow balances out Idolness with tomfoolery, it's hard not to love her shenanigans.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Vesper was the horse the whole time
Vesper removes the Horsehead mask

She also had that bear design in her new outfit after the Taiwan shitshow but that never really became anything as that theme came much after she had already been around for months and that concept wasn't really pushed hard for memes. If anything, the Nene = Seal became more prominent but you're right, she still doesn't really have a solid theme.
Nene doesn't need a gimmick. She's just Nene.

The only Nene.
I love faggots

who's been trying to

blow that mole into a mountain, irl for free

Lastly fuck you guys for making me w e t, autistic, and having to go back
Tl;dr

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

opera_CgxIFUOUXa.png
Insert obvious ping here, also bonus Pomu story at 4:31

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I learned nothing from the last 3 hours.
I only gained 2 things in that time.

actually, I gained 3 things. tinnitus too. no I don't want to talk about that one.

edit: the account is dead, and those songs are the only ones that have Dottovu in 'em (I think if someone wants to look at the other songs feel free).

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

I'll be waiting for you.

I don't really care much beyond the one thing I posted: The AI guy DIDN'T try to pass it off as hand-drawn (because his name is a pun that literally says, "It is AI"), and he DIDN'T use the art tag.
So Iofi had no reason (going off of your own explanation of what she takes issue with) to be upset/rude/snarky/whatever to the person.

Before I had those pointed out to me I didn't have an issue with her reaction, but she can read JP so she should have known from the start.

I am Jack's...

-WATOTO- YubiぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽYubi, Bau Bau
Yamanba, at least have the decency to tag @Limkin if you wanna sperg on him

I agree, I thought about tagging them. But really I already knew that the two people I was kind of reply too, were either baiting, get there news facts from 4ch or were seaYamanbas being seaYamanbas, so realized I was just having a old man, mad at the internet moment screaming into the void.

edit. I forgot the obligatory art tax for my faggotry, have some cute OkaKoro

Last edited:

Limkin

I didn't even say anything about Nene, that was the other guy. Iofi doesn't get to be on a moral high horse when it comes to art theft and deceiving when she fucking torrents art albums from big artists because she spent all her money on BL doujins to fap. And would be a better artist if instead of bitching on twitter sat down and grinded

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

MeteorImpact

next harvest.png
Looks like next harvest will be even better.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I thought Nene or Hololive might have hired an editor to post shorts for Nene

But the same video is posted in the video section too... so I know it was Nene herself. Imagine her pitter pattering wearing the abomination of slippers that these are. A

Cute
paraphrased - *what is a hag? Koyori edition*
She isn't a hag like Luna isn't a hag. If Koro wasn't such a retro boomer she wouldn't be one either, just a westaboo instead. Koyo being a bad cook doesn't help either, that's just funny compared to Chef Lui and "Gozaru Eats" Iroha. Just watch this video! If you can cook maybe you can snag a hag like Mel who can't.

Speaking of :holohag::hololove:

Aki is stressing out about her live. This is a JP twitter user's attempt at translating her recent stream. A

I feel more and more that sometimes talents are having to compromise and just get something out there. Example: I wasn't disappointed in Nene's recent Birthday live, airing almost a month after her Birthday, but it did seem disjointed/rushed. Cover can't hire people fast enough and even with a massive new studio the talents just might not have enough time with all their projects.

Anyways, now is the best time to support whoever you watch. Even hags can have a fleeting youth.

Last edited:

Bug Eater

The AI guy DIDN'T try to pass it off as hand-drawn (because his name is a pun that literally says, "It is AI"), and he DIDN'T use the art tag.
The pun is in his bio (kanji for love = ai) so you wouldn't see that while browsing hashtags. IIRC it's the same guy who caught some flak for posting stuff to Mio's art tag, which she then used as a thumbnail - to be fair he seems to have stopped posting to those, but it would be better to tag them with #AI or whatever as well.

Regardless it was still a lolcow worthy reaction from Iofi.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom