Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Puking ark is coming soon

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I've only seen Nene from clips (She's cute). Is there some dark side to her where she's a massive degenerate or is she legitimately always like this in her streams?
Always like that, she's also a massive degen.
Nene is kind of like Korone in that sort of dorky weirdo way but she's got more of a degen and idol sides to her.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

elaine_kometa.PNG

First victim of Massacre May

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Goodbye, Month of the Rake

Hello, Season of the Rake

Let the slaughter continue anon

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
I've only seen Nene from clips (She's cute). Is there some dark side to her where she's a massive degenerate or is she legitimately always like this in her streams?
I guess lewd but in a funny way?

A nice summary if you haven't seen it already.

This guy should hurry up and make the same type of video for every decent youtuber in existence.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
I said it the other day but yeah, comes off as no surprise due to the amount of health problems she has.

Sweet Jesus that is some serious unfortunate luck. Never heard of her but I hope she recovers and lives a nice life. God's speed chuuba :gurasemperfi:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Sweet Jesus that is some serious unfortunate luck. Never heard of her but I hope she recovers and lives a nice life. God's speed chuuba :gurasemperfi:

What stung the most about her hearing loss is that she was their group's designated singer.

One of her notable accomplishments was she got into the top 10 of Calli and Amalee's Villain Vibes cover contest.

RiverBear

I said it the other day but yeah, comes off as no surprise due to the amount of health problems she has.

Sucks for her
Virgil can take over now.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
I have the feeling that we're gonna start to have a wave of larping schizo vtubers mostly after pippa's success or in other words more nyanners trying to get a cut of the schizo pie. It will be interesting seeing how many crack the first six months.
Isn't that just flavr?
Here is Rye's room Tour unlisted

Pink gamer chairs are probably one of the biggest red flags a woman can possibly have.
Is that fucking ookamin? Her old model looks so nice. She recently switched to a disgusting coombait model that she wouldn't stop shilling so I blocked her so I wouldn't have to see it in my recommendations every fucking day.

Yeah there was a girl on Twitter bitching about the mass email and the "CEO" replied to the comment saying that it was his fault and that he fucked up. She directly called tweeted at Lucid's account. A bit yab but at the same time, not this huge deal honestly although considering how retarded the average vtuber is, im guessing a good number of them used their Name.Lastname@Gmail emails for their application.
There are literally automated email programs out there that can mass send individual emails to different people. The fact that a supposed "corpo" doesn't even know how to use them tells me they probably aren't worth joining anyway.

niggaphil

Nene is kind of like Korone in that sort of dorky weirdo way but she's got more of a degen and idol sides to her.
I only know she is a beetle lover, she got 1 or 2 expensive japanese beetles as pets, and posted on her non-nene account. This is quite unusual hobby for a girl

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Goodbye, Month of the Rake

Hello, Season of the Rake

Let the slaughter continue anon
This is good news for you Rin though.
Nothing but subs growth and potential CCV increases from now on.
Just remember to take healthy breaks in between. And don't fuck off the face of the earth for months at a time like gura does.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I only know she is a beetle lover, she got 1 or 2 expensive japanese beetles as pets, and posted on her non-nene account. This is quite unusual hobby for a girl
Oh she's unusual for sure, but the beetle thing is not that uncommon in japan.
Nene is one of those holomems that don't really have a concise character theme or concept, she's kinda all over the place because of her spontaneous personality and the fact that her original concept of China-Pandering idol from another dimension got completely canned after the Taiwan incident. So now she's a... weird dumbass? I guess? Who tags along with her more thematically concise friends the coolheaded FPS lion, the crazy circus fennec and the Tipsy snow elf.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Oh she's unusual for sure, but the beetle thing is not that uncommon in japan.
Nene is one of those holomems that don't really have a concise character theme or concept, she's kinda all over the place because of her spontaneous personality and the fact that her original concept of China-Pandering idol from another dimension got completely canned after the Taiwan incident. So now she's a... weird dumbass? I guess? Who tags along with her more thematically concise friends the coolheaded FPS lion, the crazy circus fennec and the Tipsy snow elf.

This the most I have seen you actually talk about Nene, feels weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom