"Hellooo guys! Hello hello, do you guys want to Go somewhere with meee? 'Go where Risu yeees' Go___bblin' deez nuts in your mouth HAW HAH HAW HAAAAW!"Ayunda Risu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

Calli's very married mother is talking about her ex-boyfriends right now. Is this like NTR² for the last remaining Mori unicorn or something?
Hey, it means you have chances to be Calli married mom's boyfriend, I consider this as a win

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
My second favorite Puerto Rican is watching old informercials for wall hanger swords and mall ninja knives.

soap suds

Here's the main channel's waiting room for the final day of the Valorant tournament.

I'm not going to be making a huge post like I did earlier because I am quite busy tonight and tomorrow, but I will more than likely post a recap of it when I can. I'm also just going to try and link at least one POV of someone from each team.
ちぇみすとりー: no one on the team has a waiting room
肉natioN: Ratna's POV
NfD: Kotoka's POV
本日中まで: no one on the team has a waiting room
ほんまならゆうしょうしろ: Naraka's POV
JMT: Suha's POV

Lee Roha is also coming back! She took a break to focus on school and is finally back.

Last edited:

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
1683085471792.png

IDK if we like her or not but damn is she cute. Based puzzle too

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
She also got close to saying numberfag earlier, but stopped right as she started saying fag. Kind of funny because I've heard her say negro on stream sober in the past.
:whatastory:
Playing Jigsaw puzzles right now and referring to herself as a 'jigger', joking about the 'jig' mentality. Good lord woman don't fly too close to the sun here.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't like Nene.
big-bird-door.gif

Ok motherfucker you... you crossed a fucking line right there you little bitch...
Let me tell you something you sorry excuse for an autist...
There are some things you do not mess with and one of those things is my oshi you obsessive schizoid piece of filth, I don't care if you keep stroking your hate boner for some rando minor company chink but if you think for a second you can slander my wife I will literally post Rie on your profile every fucking day for a year until you beg for mercy and crawl on the ground like the sorry insect you are.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Playing Jigsaw puzzles right now and referring to herself as a 'jigger', joking about the 'jig' mentality. Good lord woman don't fly too close to the sun here.
There's actually a /pcg/ racewar going on since the Mahjong Soul collab, between the jiggers and jongers.
I bring this up because /pcg/ talks about Miia all the time.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
View attachment 23229
Ok motherfucker you... you crossed a fucking line right there you little bitch...
There are some things you do not mess with and one of those things is my oshi you obsessive schizoid piece of filth, I don't care if you keep stroking your hate boner for some rando minor company chink but if you think for a second you can slander my wife I will literally post Rie on your profile every fucking day for a year until you beg for mercy and crawl on the ground like the sorry insect you are.
:lolcalmdown:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

View attachment 23229
1682501647934-png.22118

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>calli just lists off all the StarsEN members real quick
>spends 2 minutes shilling Vesper to her mom

I won't make the joke, I won't beat the dead horse.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
>calli just lists off all the StarsEN members real quick
>spends 2 minutes shilling Vesper to her mom

Vesper was the horse the whole time

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Negzana

niggaphil

The Rie vs Nene oshi fight could sum up as:

Also, Not-Yuri Update, might go live without debut. I think she got enough whales and not worried about debuting

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

:whatastory:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Mumei putting that unfinished marine biology degree to good use.

I have perfect timing cuz I joined at the orca ranking. Of course Moom puts it at s.

Chat says s for Sakamata. Nah, s for shachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom