"Between obesity and everything else, Ronald McDonald has killed more kids than the clown from IT"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

I dont know why the Phase Connect Girl simp for the Colress, and I am too afraid to ask. Pippa gonna :pippaseethe;

Edit: More video context that won't help

Edit 2:
Yeah there was a girl on Twitter bitching about the mass email and the "CEO" replied to the comment saying that it was his fault and that he fucked up. She directly called tweeted at Lucid's account. A bit yab but at the same time, not this huge deal honestly although considering how retarded the average vtuber is, im guessing a good number of them used their Name.Lastname@Gmail emails for their application.

This was the call out post that caused their "CEO" to reply to them.
View attachment 23190
Wait, is this type of rejection letter causing people butthurt? I thought it is really common among private industries in rejecting the applicants? This is DSP level of bitching

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Just saw this on Reddit, apparently the name of the person who made it is an ‘AI’ pun, and they didn’t even use Ina’s art tag to post it. (Everyone said not to use AI in the art tags, but there were no rules/requests to never post it at all)
So now I just see Iofi’s response as being a snobby/catty artist. Better watch out for Nuero-sama, soon you won’t have any jobs left!
If I were an asshole with a ton of time on my hands, wanted to fuck with her and wanted some internet clout drama I would draw something simulating AI art with scuffed hands and some textures melting into each other. Wait for her to call me out and then post evidence of me doing the drawing to then make a callout post bitching and moaning about how a HUGE account is harassing me and causing me grief and emotional damage or some shit.

Don't get me wrong, I fucking hate when people post art and don't disclose that it's AI but I have also seen a few keyboard warriors call out a ton of artists for "AI" when their art wasn't AI, and honestly it's pretty annoying to watch.

Has anyone here ever actually worked with vtuber-related 3D or 2D modelling/rigging? I keep hearing Kirsche talk about how overpriced it is, and other people say that it's really hard. I've dabbled in 3D modelling repeatedly over the years, but due to terminal ADHD I always lose interest because I've never actually had anything worth doing with the skills.

If somebody here knows any good tutorials on the software involved and ways to get started, I'd be open to adding it to the Workshop as a dedicated thread.
I was going to try rigging my own model about a year ago but honestly, it takes a ton of time especially if you don't know where the fuck to start. Not really hard, more like its a pain in the ass to do especially if you want it to have a ton of moving parts. I feel the art itself for the models is super overpriced. There shouldn't be any real reason for a Vtuber model (separated into layers) shouldn't cost any more than $500-600.

Somewhat related. Akane Linn (small indie) made and rigged her own Pony model. Not really into the Pony thing but im sure a few of you are.

So some agency sent rejection letters to applicants yesterday and one/some of the applicants decided to set up a Discord server to I guess deal with the pain of rejection or whatever. But they were able to notify all of the other rejectees because whoever sent this message included everyone's email address in the CC field instead of the BCC field. Email 101 failure.

But I noticed the brush to do the blacking out on this image had a rather soft edge on it. With my incredibly elite data forensics skills, I went to see if I could pull out some more information from the image - sometimes this is really easy if they used a tool which merely highlights the content instead of actually blacking it out. Unfortunately I couldn't get much, but I did get the name of the agency who can't computer.

View attachment 23187

Good job, lucid.

Yeah there was a girl on Twitter bitching about the mass email and the "CEO" replied to the comment saying that it was his fault and that he fucked up. She directly called tweeted at Lucid's account. A bit yab but at the same time, not this huge deal honestly although considering how retarded the average vtuber is, im guessing a good number of them used their Name.Lastname@Gmail emails for their application.

1683075255562.png

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If I were an asshole with a ton of time on my hands, wanted to fuck with her and wanted some internet clout drama I would draw something simulating AI art with scuffed hands and some textures melting into each other. Wait for her to call me out and then post evidence of me doing the drawing to then make a callout post bitching and moaning about how a HUGE account is harassing me and causing me grief and emotional damage or some shit.

Don't get me wrong, I fucking hate when people post art and don't disclose that it's AI but I have also seen a few keyboard warriors call out a ton of artists for "AI" when their art wasn't AI, and honestly it's pretty annoying to watch.

I was going to try rigging my own model about a year ago but honestly, it takes a ton of time especially if you don't know where the fuck to start. Not really hard, more like its a pain in the ass to do especially if you want it to have a ton of moving parts. I feel the art itself for the models is super overpriced. There shouldn't be any real reason for a Vtuber model (separated into layers) shouldn't cost any more than $500-600.

Somewhat related. Akane Linn (small indie) made and rigged her own Pony model. Not really into the Pony thing but im sure a few of you are.

View attachment 23190

This is goddamn retarded. Does she seriously think that the CEO is going to compose eighty different emails to send out to eighty failed applications? Most companies won't even do you the courteousy of letting you know your application failed unless you were on an interview shortlist.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Cheri Lupina is playing Dark Souls and is currently getting her cheeks clapped by Havel, as is tradition.

Update: She figured out how to parry.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
1683075255562.png
She should volunteer to write every email. The audacity of this bitch

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I forgot i have this, it's that babski dude's first SC to kronii, he sent it during a member stream.
1680606814334446.png
He posted the screenshot on vt some time ago.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Another one bites the dust.

fallenshadowterminated.jpg
a

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Oh right. That is always a possibility that might fuck them over if someone leaks it to the company they are in.

This is goddamn retarded. Does she seriously think that the CEO is going to compose eighty different emails to send out to eighty failed applications? Most companies won't even do you the courteousy of letting you know your application failed unless you were on an interview shortlist.
She should volunteer to write every email. The audacity of this bitch
I agree, its pretty retarded to expect someone to personally write out every email. I guess if it was only 10 audition a more personalized email maybe hinting at things they should improve would be nice but yeah, that shit ain't happening.

Doesnt take away from the fact that the person that sent the emails really fucked up.

Mouse collabing with Nijisanji + OfflineTV
She will be collabing with Hololive in a few days.

How much of this is pre-planned to distract people from what just happened?

niggaphil

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!

Horo7618

No one in particular

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Like Hololive, they don't even reply if you were rejected from the first audition and you know for certain you're out if they don't after a set time limit.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Just tuned into Cheri's DS1 stream. Looks like she's rigged her controller assests to analog and button inputs.

Edit: She's using

Magni with Rimworld in 90mins

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom