"The earth that we all stand on; Nevermind, we all are children of the Earth, we are children of Takenoko"Omaru Polka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Fuck, that state is basically chink state, it is not white anymore.

I still haunted by the crazy 45 degree weather, and the bushfire along the role. I don't understand why all chinks gather there, and there is not enough Emu for them to consume
we're the meth capital of the world, maybe that's it?

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
First of all, fuck whoever said I need to step up my game, that'll result in schizo levels akin to ViolentNigga, and I cannot get put into Proctor's lobotomy project yet.
and YOU.
She said she loves me and wants to be with me but she edited it out of the vod to not get in trouble.

She also called Harrow a femboy and she said "you will never be a 2view" don't know what she meant by that.
One day you will find that my wrath should be feared more than God's.

The Scream Guy

First of all, fuck whoever said I need to step up my game, that'll result in schizo levels akin to ViolentNigga, and I cannot get put into Proctor's lobotomy project yet.
and YOU.

One day you will find that my wrath should be feared more than God's.
Damn based, Harrow now my favourite 2view

soap suds

I don't know how Selen is hacking the Niji outfit system, but she just got another new outfit ticket, so she's planning on doing the fan submission thing and actually getting one made based on the "winner" (she wanted to give a prize but isn't allowed). Won't be that soon, though, she's still got an in progress 4th outfit in the queue too....
She must have some godly luck because she was the first EN to get a 3.0 brushup as well.
It's because she's the most popular and, as we can see from Luxiem, NijiEN is very bias towards the more popular members of NijiEN detrimentally so
Hey my guy, don't clog up the thread too much with all these replies. Anyways, the brushups are decided by lottery, this is a known fact, but I don't know much about the outfit gacha. The accepted reality was that you get one free outfit from the company once you reach the 500,000 sub milestone, and anything after that comes out of your own pocket. Maybe they've decided to switch things up I'm not sure. I'm not denying that Niji gives a lot of attention to their more popular members, because they do, but if they were basing this stuff on popularity, then why doesn't anyone in Luxiem have a 3.0 brushup but Aster of all people does? Why does Finana get a third outfit even though she's been on the decline for months? I mean, the Finana one can be explained away because of seniority, but still.

Last edited:

The Scream Guy

She must have some godly luck because she was the first EN to get a 3.0 brushup as well.
It's because she's the most popular and, as we can see from Luxiem, NijiEN is very bias towards the more popular members of NijiEN detrimentally so

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
There is people into that
It is called "loving your woman every day of the month"
landscape-1483635125-ricflair.jpg

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Been watching Anya play this rhythm game, its been a chill stream so far (and Risu just joined). One thing I noticed though is her model isn't freezing constantly like it typically does. The model freezing thing kinda filters me, so its nice if thats finally fixed on her end.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Is it because she doesn't even wear them? I haven't watched yet but that's my guess
Edit: Called it. Erotic elf

Cheri talking about being able to stand up while sucking titties. Short King Anthem by Tiny Meat Gang. She's actually so cute
LMAO, damn we have our own Nostradamus
It's pretty easy to guess since pomu had her tits loped off because of some disease, she literally doesn't need a bra.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Juniper raided into this girl, and I have no particular comments aside from F L U F F Y T A I L.

niggaphil

It is called "loving your woman every day of the month"
To be honest, Blue bear seisoness is nothing, if compare with Pippa and innocent Tenma a year ago... I think they are more wild in talking this kind of shit

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
It's pretty easy to guess since pomu had her tits loped off because of some disease, she literally doesn't need a bra.
WHAT

The Scream Guy

IDC if she don't got no titty, I'm stil-
[THIS USER WAS PUT OUT TO PASTURE]

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Juniper raided into this girl, and I have no particular comments aside from F L U F F Y T A I L.
What manner of monstrosity is this? Because she's cute and engaging but I have an irrational hatred of squirrels.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
With her voice I hope she at least landed in holo if they're still recruiting people but by the timing perhaps idol or phase, she seemed nice. Just listen to this:

For the love of god can I have more chubas who sing more than generic anime trash

Sadly unlikely it's too popular a medium and where a lot of people hear a song they like. It especially does disservice to some talents as they are rewarded for songs that don't fit their style/range.

Sidenote Damn did not expect to hear a (Edit:GOOD) cover of Lovefool
Ladies, please, you can ALL be autistic.
But i'm the prettiest autist at the ball

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
However since Nina has been more open about the "I'm a communist" bit, I stopped watching her.
Anyone can talk shit about anyone, but when you try to slender my mom is where the line is crossed, permacucks like you is why everything has to be PC, gatekeeping anytime she tries to make a joke is the same as SJWs screeching about anything to the right of full-blown anarchy, so go ahead and stop watching her your negativity only spoils the fun environment she cultivated those of us who appreciate her

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Tuned into Lia about ten-ish minutes or so ago, and she was in the middle of some serious, somewhat sad girl, brain worm talk. And then suddenly, she decided to grace us with an incredibly degen clip from that Milf Manor show of...

...some black guy flossing his teeth with his mom's panties.

:vomit:

God's Strongest Dragoon

We missed out on some real kino here...
Don't worry. 500 pages down the line I might just pull it off when everyone with their goldfish memory forgets.
it is what it is. Actions and consequences
It's all fun and games until someone uploads a picture of you from outside your window. Or you when you're sleeping.
6548979123.jpg

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom