"The strong end up in the worker camp while the weak end up in the fishing pond"Ninomae Ina'nis

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
So was she this way before, because the way y'all talked about her before graduation i got a impression of a very different person. She seems to speedrunning the cringe vtuber checklist, and apparently has climbed back into bed with snakes.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular

Short

God Damn the Sun

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Replies to older posts under spoiler.

Find you a girl who can grip your balls like Kanatan can this baseball.

View attachment 22356
Posting this again.

Since the theme of the day is Hololive supremacy have a financial
Cover earned double it's revenue expectation
Quote and local copy of info, since their Vtuber thread and regular users are probably fine (I haven't read much) but the jannies and power-users are censorious loons. The PDF from that post is also attached at the bottom of this post.
Cover, the parent company of popular virtual idol company Hololive Production, announced today after the closing bell that it has revised its earnings forecast from 1.427 billion yen to 2.5 billion yen.

As you can see in Cover's latest public statement, the earnings forecast initially revealed was based on the company's revenues through September 2022 and a revised budget in October of that year, which exceeded their forecast at that time, but fell below the revised standard given the previous fiscal year's results and other factors that may have contributed to the low final results.

4270886.jpg

On the other hand, while continuing to raise awareness and recognition of its Vtuber and IP through daily events and various promotions, hololive's mega event "hololive SUPER EXPO 2023" received support from Bushiroad, and sales of event tickets, live concert tickets, and licensed accessories were even more enthusiastic than previously expected, and the results for March alone far exceeded the budgeted value.

As a result, overall sales were revised upward from 18.0 billion to 20.4 billion, operating income was expected to increase by 1.231 billion to 3.4 billion, and net income was revised from 1.427 billion yen to 2.5 billion yen.

Also their Talent Usada Pekora's event of PuyuPuyu Tetris 2 caused the stock to go crazy, and will wait and the official financial report in May will be interesting to see

4270888.jpg

Great episode! Seeing Lui's and Chloe's confidence utterly break was a weird sense of schadenfreude.
Yeah, I predicted wrong lemao. Although comparing it to the taste of mouthwash is new to me. Lui is a much better cook than I am but her tastebuds are shot.

Speaking of projects, she's doing a 24-hour stream for Golden Week. She planned and prepared everything on her own and won't be going to the Holo studio for any of it. There's a ton of collabs including an EN one. MIko and Korone didn't do theirs this year so I think I'll be tuning in a fair bit.
For Gura, one of the collabs is most definitely the TTRPG finale, Calli already confirmed it I believe. As for the other one, who knows? She wasn't even sure if it is happening on that day.
The HoloEN guests for Koyori's 24-hour Golden Week stream have since been announced as Gura, Ina, Kronii and Mumei.

3:15 minutes of Polka straight up screaming, love it. She went for a high effort MV too

I didn't really like this song at first and I thought too many people were singing it for karaokes. But I really like that the MVs for all the covers I've seen are wildly different from each other.

Attachments

• 140120230427555022.pdf
    276.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Subaru's doing some Holo work in today's members stream while eating the aussie snacks Bae gave her. She's doing her best to ignore the calories :grabbingsubaru:
52711436.jpg
So far she's spent 15 minutes figuring out how to word a tweet about the vtuber swimsuit stream. She doesn't tweet often because she's the type that overthinks about it. Now she's setting stuff up for the sponsored Sausage Legend tournament.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Millie is getting ready and she looks... well, interesting
Screenshot - 2023-05-01T110524.100.png
also wtf

edit: it got worse
Screenshot - 2023-05-01T112808.376.png
edit 2: Apparently they're actually going on a "date", nice.

edit 3: New make up
Screenshot - 2023-05-01T114755.533.png

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I was going to make a fixpost about Nina and how knocking her up would finally make her forget marching for the red army, but that fucking squibby bitch just had to hijack the thread.

I can only channel my feelings on the matter through the one being walking the Earth autistic enough to scream how I feel in a crowded convention.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
There are motherly vtubers, there are mommy vtubers, and apparently now there's commie mommy vtubers. At some point we're going to have more sub-genres of moms than we do of rock music
Ah, but the commie mother vtuber is malnourished and can't feed you because there's no food and she might also be an informant for the Communist Party.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
She's not anywhere remotely near Mana's level of communism dick sucking. She use to realize that she needs to prevent her commie shit from slipping through but she's been a bit more lax about it over the past 6 months. It's not a constant issue that comes up but it has popped up a few times when I watched her earlier this year. The whole Ethyria wave has just been leftist brainrot. Millie went on a lefty rant about immigration, diversity, green energy, and other bullshit during an ASMR stream a few months ago. Enna is a turbo SJW and I've come across her saying some racist shit about white people during zatzus. Reimu is the personification of the "latina rants about colonization but really wants white dick" meme. I'm guessing Nina having casual chats with her leftie genmates and being around for 1yr+ has caused her to be a lot more lax about letting the iron curtain lift. If you can mentally tune out the rare commie shit she'll say, she's tolerable.
This is so retarded I have to assume is bait.

The members of this Philippines based Vtuber company, KoMETA, have been sadposting since a couple of hours ago, some people are assuming either the pink haired one is graduating or the org is shutting down completely

1682955457219.png1682955570199.png1682955610675.png1682955499617.png

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

cucurut

The members of this Philippines based Vtuber company have been sadposting since a couple of hours some people are assuming either the pink haired one if graduating or the org is shutting down completely

View attachment 22998View attachment 23000View attachment 23001View attachment 22999

>3 people = entire roaster
>streams cancelled for entire week
>not about me
>come from us first

Either someone died or they are shutting down. 90% on shutting down, 5% someone died, 5% unknown fuckery.

Limkin

Can't say for others but Reimu part is definitely true. I've learnt more about south american history from her colonization rants than I did in school. And her recent Resident Evil streams are a very strong case for "wants to suck on white dick". Really badly wants to suck on white dick

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Millie went on a lefty rant about immigration, diversity, green energy, and other bullshit during an ASMR stream a few months ago.
I dunno much about the others but the first time i saw /vt/ bitch about this i checked it out and all i heard was that she thought ethnic food was good and that cucknada was a decent place to find it

If it lessens your autism just be comforted by the fact that everyone who toes party line hard will always be backstabbed in the most autistic ways because political autism is always about being a crab in a bucket

Also lmao, if Yuri quit/had a menhera moment just to be in a twitter good boy clique then im gonna have the biggest laugh of all, surely none of her old phase paypigs would be schizo enough to vehemently reject these types of associations and surely will that side of Twitter forget her previous spicy postings and associations with le ebil Hogwarts playing Phase Connect

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Can't say for others but Reimu part is definitely true. I've learnt more about south american history from her colonization rants than I did in school. And her recent Resident Evil streams are a very strong case for "wants to suck on white dick". Really badly wants to suck on white dick
I see nothing wrong with this tbh. At least as long as it stops at "man colonization was bad, which I imagine it does; as opposed to how it's presented which is how anti-white racists talk about colonization.

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur

The members of this Philippines based Vtuber company, KoMETA, have been sadposting since a couple of hours some people are assuming either the pink haired one if graduating or the org is shutting down completely

View attachment 22998View attachment 23000View attachment 23001View attachment 22999

NO GOD NO I THOUGHT WE WERE DONE NOT MY VIRGIL

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I see nothing wrong with this tbh. At least as long as it stops at "man colonization was bad, which I imagine it does; as opposed to how it's presented which is how anti-white racists talk about colonization.
I would agree but it’s pretty common to flip flop in this regard. Also happy 3000 autists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom