"That's how seiso I am; Never a moment in my life am I nude; I was born with my clothes on"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Not my usual fanart post, but here ya go:
fssh23yacaacp6z-jpg.18845

twitter
Bettel is talking about how he liked greek mythology as a kid. He said his grandpa told him the more macabre stories like Cronus eating his children. Then he went on a slight tangent about how there was a leroshart fanart parody of "Saturn Devouring His Son" and he loved it.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I wouldn't even rape you.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I wouldn't even rape you.
We can stop the constant graduations if we can just get Tokino Sora to say gamergate

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Pekola i love you please stay away from DANCHOU
:pekok:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It only makes sense from an entertainment profession standpoint to have eyes and ears in as many social circles as possible adjacent to your field so that you can keep track of gossip and news regarding you, your agency, your co-workers, etc. That way you can observe live reaction and fallout to your actions and see what works best for certain demographics and what turns them away. Can be useful if you have a certain audience you don't have an interest in either because of ideological differences or just behavioural issues, but also handy to know any harmful rumours that are circulating so you can attempt to get ahead of them, quash them or otherwise do something about them and set some rrat poison to stop the spread.
It may sound like a meme but they should really consider having some sort of intel guy that compiles useful information from different sites and not just their hugboxes, data is valuable, even schizo ramblings can at least you give you pointers on what to tell your talents not to do or even help with shit opsec.
I fully expect the vast majority of streamers, virtual or otherwise, to ego-search themselves. If you're in the public eye and people are out there talking about you, are you really not going to be curious what they're saying? The more important consideration for anyone in that position is to engage with the different conversations in a healthy manner.

The first lesson as a content creator is to learn to take criticism. Lashing out at "da haters" is cringe and will put a target on your back, while also being disrespectful to genuine fans amongst them who feel like their actual constructive feedback is being generalised and overlooked.

The second lesson is learning which criticism is valid. If you're scrolling through /vt/ and taking melodramatic posts about how you allegedly hate your fans, are shamelessly grifting, or are a whore at face-value you're going to lead yourself into a less-virtual asylum. The trick is figuring out which comments about you are made in good faith, then take any consistent patterns among them into consideration (since some of them will be contradictory, you can't please everyone).

VTubing is unique in just how many baseless rumours flare up though, mainly because it's impossible for talents to shoot most of them down without breaking kayfabe one way or another, plus strict anti-roommateposting moderation on most platforms means people discussing more personal things will be vague to skirt the rules, allowing for misinterpretation. It's really not worth trying to stay on top of crushing rrats, you debunk one and ten more will appear.

Negzana

It's almost midnight and I cannot sleep so I decided to pop up IRYS's stream and the half second it starts she dies.

I would love to see her try some vintage Lunar Magic bs hacks. That would be fun.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lumi most likely attended her university commencement ceremony today:

If anyone has the extreme autism, she lives on the east coast and you have to look through the ones that held theirs today.
Plenty of them streamed the ceremonies online. Maybe look for an Eastern Euro last name.

:selenpointandlaugh:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
The first lesson as a content creator is to learn to take criticism. Lashing out at "da haters" is cringe and will put a target on your back, while also being disrespectful to genuine fans amongst them who feel like their actual constructive feedback is being generalised and overlooked.
Froot's mom never got that memo. and I love her for it

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Froot's mom never got that memo. and I love her for it
I mean Froot’s mother is an absolute buffoon but on some level I can at least respect the amount she’s willing to stick her neck out for her daughter.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Another bio change. Rrats?
1682920988306.png

edit: WDYM late it hasn't been archived here yet!

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I mean Froot’s mother is an absolute buffoon but on some level I can at least respect the amount she’s willing to stick her neck out for her daughter.
If only that kind of love could go to some girls more deserving of it, the world might be a nicer place.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Hop the fuck on cuz Chinchilla started and shes singing Fanza

Another bio change. Rrats?
View attachment 22921
Guessing some retard DMd Phase and was asking why Pippa was following X or Y person. That or she truly hates her genmates and her company.

Not-Username

I don't think that this is for the graduation threads.
But highly unusual nonetheless

Screenshot_20230501-081355~2.png

UberSoldat

So I was just browsing Twitter and I came across this indie vtuber who graduated yesterday, in the month of the rake. Seems he had a decent following, even being followed by Taka Radjiman of NijiID on Twitter. If you want to fuel future corpo speculations, here you go.

Twitch

SZ 109

Archive:
[youtube-Sena Bonbon Ch. 【FlaVR】] - top secret. [6PVxs5QddAg][1682902952].mp4
[youtube-NYANA SEXTYN9 [FLAVR]] - Playing with Friends ! ❤️ #vtuber #vtubercollab [Wy6lekC9EIE][1682822191].mp4

Gofile

Sort by date / filter from the top right.
These archives expire, and aren't proper archives.
Feel free to make a proper reupload.

JMForte

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS has another sponsored stream tomorrow, she's not sure if she can announce it yet but she said it's from a series she likes. With all of the Battle Network sponsors I've seen from Stars, I'm guessing it might be Megaman.

Also: She was watching Rust clips; all the voicepacks, love letters, etc. and thought they were hilarious. I hope just admitting that she watched some Stars kills a couple unicorns :hope:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom