"I hate women in professional positions. I hate women who are dentists, because everytime I've encountered women in these jobs, they have been dogshit. When I look for doctors online, first I filter out the women, then I take my pick from among the Koreans"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Anti-loli people are worse than most trans-people (and double as bad when they are both) :whatastory::deztheroom:
The thing about them is that, no matter how they are going "LOLI ARE BAD, THESE PEOPLE WHO LIKES LOLI NEED TO BE REMOVED AND CANCELLED", they would ended up inevitably be found liking the very thing they disliked.

It's like the circle of life.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Anti-loli people are worse than most trans-people (and double as bad when they are both) :whatastory::deztheroom:
Half the time it's actual, honest to God pedophiles projecting, the other half is people who also like lolis, but the lolis in their media aren't as sexualized, y'know, like Genshin players.

Oh my Christ I didn't even realize that the anti-loli dude has a Qiqi pfp, and his entire profile is just fucking Qiqi, the billion year-old zombie loli from Genshin. Wow, the exact stereotype I mentioned, look at that.

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina is designing a "Surely..." emote. Someone suggested "tako with a blonde wig".:kaelalaugh: Sadly, this pun is too far even for Ina.

Also, takos didn't like Ina's new bgm so she brought back Kanalumi.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
In about an hour Rie performs at OffKai. Make sure to wish @superduper goodluck on her performance.

Meme tax (found on twitter)

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Ami does a beyond belief

Guess now we know who her favourite TNG character is.

I assume she reached season 2. The beard commands.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Half the time it's actual, honest to God pedophiles projecting, the other half is people who also like lolis, but the lolis in their media aren't as sexualized, y'know, like Genshin players.

Oh my Christ I didn't even realize that the anti-loli dude has a Qiqi pfp, and his entire profile is just fucking Qiqi, the billion year-old zombie loli from Genshin. Wow, the exact stereotype I mentioned, look at that.

But it's okay when I do it!!!
This retard's entire Twitter screams Qiqi. I haven't seen a lack of self awareness this blatant in a while. Holy shit.
:whatastory:

chihirogumi

>62k tweets since account creation in October 2021
>62k divided by 19 months is 3,263 tweets per month
>3,263 tweets per month divided by 30 is 108
>108 tweets per day in the past 19 months.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
:incoming::educateyourself:
Yeah, I'm going to get on soap box, just for a minute here. I've said before I don't like the term "Loli" being used for so many htings thta have nothing to do with each other and wish we could step away from it. But what I really want to says i this:
There is so much actual CSAM material being created and distributed constantly and SO MANY people grooming actual children to create it that if you think for 1 second that censoring or canceling anything related to anime/character "Loli" is needed or useful, you are a fucking retard.
If you think for 1 second that law enforcement should be spent investigating people looking at "loli" hentai or art (or whatever, drawn images) or avatars being used by women, or censoring it (where it may be illegal) you are a fucking retard. There is so much crime using real children all over the world, everywhere that all LEA are constantly backed up with leads and investigations.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

I refuse to believe this isn't a troll ac-no I dig through the likes for like 5 minutes, it's real.

This dude doesn't just have skeletons in his closet, he's got a full fucking graveyard.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

for those in here who enjoy laughing at twitter insanity, this perons takes are so delusional, cant help but laugh at it

Genshin Impact player.

Last edited:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Henemimi celebrating 1 year of twitch partner if you like weird fujo women you might like her

I love her low poly 3d
1682892555587.png

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
>62k tweets since account creation in October 2021
>62k divided by 19 months is 3,263 tweets per month
>3,263 tweets per month divided by 30 is 108
>108 tweets per day in the past 19 months.
And the pièce de résistance? They have 474 followers after all of this time and effort.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
And the pièce de résistance? They have 474 followers after all of this time and effort.
They're also french. Man this person cant win in life

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY