"My problem with chocolate is the same with boiled eggs, the scrambled bascuats (biscuits), I cannot swallow it, I've told you the story about that because, it's about the Sally-Bah (saliva), it's not really secret"Kaela Kovalskia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

UberSoldat

A indefinite Hiatus and deleting everything sounds like she wants to move on to reincarnate maybe she is aware that the name "Amatsuka Uto" is gonna be forever tainted by the bad decisions she took
May I be educated in her history more? I know there was some controversy when she revealed she was working for an agency but that's about it.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
A indefinite Hiatus and deleting everything sounds like she wants to move on to reincarnate maybe she is aware that the name "Amatsuka Uto" is gonna be forever tainted by the bad decisions she took
from her hiatus stream.
2D977E6F-765B-45EB-8A5B-5DA61F74E4C8.jpeg
Also idk why you would think this, seems ludicrous. Like most people donโ€™t actually care about 2 year old drama.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
She just described playing "Neverwinter Nights", a game that came out in 2002, as a child. Which means she's probably a :holohag:

Edit: Hag anime taste confirmed

MP or SP? Just got up, can't watch right now.

Lurker Throwaway

โ„๐Ÿฎโ›“๐Ÿ”…๐Ÿ“•๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ”ฉ๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿฆ…๏ธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿซง๐Ÿน๐Ÿฆ–๐ŸฆŠ๐Ÿฆˆ๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿน๏ธโ™พ๏ธ๐Ÿง๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ๐Ÿชถ๐ŸŽดโš—๏ธ๐Ÿธ
May I be educated in her history more? I know there was some controversy when she revealed she was working for an agency but that's about it.
I only remember her from the early rise of fame. She got a lot of views by sharing the same artists as Amelia Watson, Aoi Nabi. Cute voice and spoke a little English got a lot of western views. Lots of collabs and cute song covers.

First controversy I remember was having her channel tags just loaded with Hololive related meta-tags. She apologized but I think this was when she revealed or shortly after to be under a shadow agency. Blamed the management for forcing the tags on her videos.

A bit later her activities stopped as a legal case came about the rights to the model.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
HAG COYOTE LOVE
Yes, I do drop by her streams occasionally, cute and genki hag that I don't understand. Koyori love, it's just I'm a westerner who does not know the language or share time zone. There's, plenty of vtubers that are good cookies, but the number of hours in the day are not enough
I only remember her from the early rise of fame. She got a lot of views by sharing the same artists as Amelia Watson, Aoi Nabi. Cute voice and spoke a little English got a lot of western views. Lots of collabs and cute song covers.

First controversy I remember was having her channel tags just loaded with Hololive related meta-tags. She apologized but I think this was when she revealed or shortly after to be under a shadow agency. Blamed the management for forcing the tags on her videos.

A bit later her activities stopped as a legal case came about the rights to the model.
Wasn't there a groomer mod freakout when Pony Canyon was involved with the 3d concert stuff also? Been quite a while
E: Small refresher about supposed RM info: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/post-12540037
chrome_screenshot_1658852423015.png1682847103157.png
Probably more relevant info buried on 4chan archives and KF
E2: Utopia Discord announcement: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/post-10215186
Capture+_2021-10-15-01-20-23.png
E3: More discord closing stuff: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/page-2890#post-10216119
1682847751605.png

Last edited:

Limkin

Selen is trying to deflect with her "merit based point system" from the real issue, where who get outfits and who doesn't is unequal system with more popular members getting them and less popular don't. There is only three reasonable metrics for having merit points assigned - how much time has passed, how much money you earnt for the company, and how much you shilled for it by promoting/participating in company events. Two of which heavily skew towards members with more pull, and time pass would result in all members getting outfits at the same time. If you are in Holo you know you will get outfits at the same time as everyone else in your gen and they are usually going to fit the same theme. Regardless if one member in your gen has 10 times your subs or not.
She is trying to pretend that there is a difference between "I work a lot, get paid and then spend some of it on outfit" and "I worked a lot for a company and some of my payment cut is spent on outfit instead of being put into a company pocket". In both cases if you have a lot of money earnt you can get a lot of outfits. Or you can spend them on something else. And if you don't, then you can't spend them on outfits, because you don't have money or merits. It does create a system where you can't spend all of your money on them, but then again your manager will stop you from doing so regardless

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Yes, I do drop by her streams occasionally, cute and genki hag that I don't understand. Koyori love, it's just I'm a westerner who does not know the language or share time zone. There's, plenty of vtubers that are good cookies, but the number of hours in the day are not enough

Wasn't there a groomer mod freakout when Pony Canyon was involved with the 3d concert stuff also? Been quite a while
E: Small refresher about supposed RM info: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/post-12540037
Probably more relevant info buried on 4chan archives and KF
E2: Utopia Discord announcement: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/post-10215186
E3: More discord closing stuff: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/page-2890#post-10216119
I remember the originally Utocord shutting down, fucking jannies fighting ruining things.

First time seeing the face. super cute.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
3 hags and a cake playing minecraft.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

this shit

fuck it
Hana Macchia 3D debut in less then an hour, I want her to stay but it would be too funny if she announced her graduation at the end of the stream while it's still 30 April in Indonesia

____

LET'S GO finally someone unhinged enough for the song

this debut cover slaps

Last edited:

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Question for you guys, who, if anyone, do you watch from Illuna or Xsoleil? Personlly, I only ever watch Maria, and I also like Kotoka and Doppio. What blunders do you think these two waves made that tanked their viewership, and can you see them gaining momentum in the future?
First question, Zaion.

Second question, Zaion.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Serari just said that where she lives is under both thunderstorm and tornado warning.

Untitled.png

She is also east coast and mentioned that she has been through a hurricane in her current home, i think its safe to say she is from Florida.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Today's hologra really mad. I didn't understand anything after the first viewing (the second one didn't bring any more clarity either):chaos:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Serari just said that where she lives is under both thunderstorm and tornado warning.

View attachment 22715

She is also east coast and mentioned that she has been through a hurricane in her current home, i think its safe to say she is from Florida.
Poor ol' Florida and Mississippi, always getting battered with twisty sky noodles and doxxxxxxing vtubers.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

HANA 3D SHOWCASE! LET'S MOTHERFUCKING GOOOOOOOOOO

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Hana Macchia Ch.ใ€NIJISANJIใƒปใซใ˜ใ•ใ‚“ใ˜ใ€‘ - ใ€3D DEBUTใ€‘finally turning your dreams into reality! #HanaM...png
This is why her 3D debut gets delayed

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Today's hologra really mad. I didn't understand anything after the first viewing (the second one didn't bring any more clarity either):chaos:

It has Chammers in it so I'm not complaining. :smugpipi:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

I recognize enough of this to guess that it's a bunch of overseas memes fired off rapid fire. Swear i heard Jugemu Jugemu in there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom