"I was always really curious about what... what being fucked by a tentacle would feel like"Himemiya Rie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Saw this important Kiki announcement

Archive

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Archive:
[youtube-Juna Unagi Ch. idol-EN] - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 She Sing! [ypv0O58ikAU][1682809342].mp4
Gofile

Sort by date / filter from the top right.
These archives expire, and aren't proper archives.
Feel free to make a proper reupload.
Here's another copy of Juna's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 She Sing_-ypv0O58ikAU.jpg
Mega Link - Juna Unagi - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 She Sing_

This is My Broadway Stage ⭐【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】-fy5uU0fL19I.jpg
Mega Link - Ophelia Midnight - This is My Broadway Stage ⭐【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
That K/DA LoL shit sounds just as annoying as it did aaaaaaall the way back in 2010. Holy shit people, please let go of k-pop and have it sediment into history. Let us all move into the Next Big Pop Thing, I dunno what it will be, maybe noir-mandolin breakbeats, or the return of schranz.

Ensok

Early Adopter
The cover just made me want to listen to the original instead.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Insight from Brown Woman

Edit: A Pippa related TTS happened during fishtank again today.

Last edited:

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Bros I'm so proud to be of the same nationality as Kiki she's so cute

this shit

fuck it
Has she toned down her mommy schick, calling people honey, and pretending to be old? I haven't watched her in well over a year so maybe she got better.
Idk why nobody said this out if all people that answered but she is old. Over 30 for sure and probably by a couple years, I'm pretty sure only Elira is older

fortnitesmasherX

Idk why nobody said this out if all people that answered but she is old. Over 30 for sure and probably by a couple years, I'm pretty sure only Elira is older
Being 30 doesn't make you old, little Timmy.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
That K/DA LoL shit sounds just as annoying as it did aaaaaaall the way back in 2010. Holy shit people, please let go of k-pop and have it sediment into history. Let us all move into the Next Big Pop Thing, I dunno what it will be, maybe noir-mandolin breakbeats, or the return of schranz.
Kpop hasn't been the same anyway since these SNSD bitches aged out and turned into hags.
snsd.gif

The group was pretty much the epitome of a lot of the dumbass things we watch chuubas for - cute bitches doing cute things, and girls being the cutest when they're being absolute retards. Everything else that followed them after kpop went mainstream in the west has just been curated/polished try-hard, wannabe-street dogshit.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
MelParty startin

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The group was pretty much the epitome of a lot of the dumbass things we watch chuubas for - cute bitches doing cute things, and girls being the cutest when they're being absolute retards. Everything else that followed them after kpop went mainstream in the west has just been curated/polished try-hard, wannabe-street dogshit.
You can't be a hipster about pop in any form. That just goes against all rules, even the unwritten ones. :kanani:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Never ask Mumei what she was doing between 1938 to 1945 :dandanl:

Stunned But Dumb

Wow, I never watched Sleepy before but listening to her talk is like crack for the ears.

God's Strongest Dragoon

try-hard, wannabe-street dogshit.
Nothing makes me laugh harder than hearing some korean whore or femboy try to rap about how hard they are. Can one of the Kims just give the order to shell Seoul already?

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Australian History Lady is playing Total War: Warhammer II. She's currently practicing her WAAAGGHHH and being salty that sacking / pillaging her targets makes them upset.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I Agree with not liking K/DA but it's a step up from most Kpop ive come across.

Pentakill is actually a good band.

and the Solo music projects league puts together are usually at least worth one listen.

Would love to see any of the rock/metal vtuber singers cover some of those songs

USS IOWA

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
You can't be a hipster about pop in any form. That just goes against all rules, even the unwritten ones. :kanani:
Lissen here you lil' squirt. I'll have you know I watched a black woman pop a tit out on national TV and everyone lost their fucking minds. Everyone blames Harambe being un-alived as the divergence point in this timeline. I blame Janet Jackson's tit.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Being 30 doesn't make you old, little Timmy.
It does in japan, if you haven't married and had at least one child and had that child graduate from college with a degree in medicine/law/engineering then you might aswell be fucking dead and begin praying to your ancestors for mercy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom