"My problem with chocolate is the same with boiled eggs, the scrambled bascuats (biscuits), I cannot swallow it, I've told you the story about that because, it's about the Sally-Bah (saliva), it's not really secret"Kaela Kovalskia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

Found this funny meme about Phaseconnect talents ranking. It is compared with the english football

1682815773986852.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Archive:
[youtube-Juna Unagi Ch. idol-EN] - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 She Sing! [ypv0O58ikAU][1682809342].mp4
Gofile

Sort by date / filter from the top right.
These archives expire, and aren't proper archives.
Feel free to make a proper reupload.
Fuck yeah, mine crapped out and then it was finally privated.

I really need new internet

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I am disappointed at the whole god damn forum for no one making the obvious joke.
Kanson.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Found this funny meme about Phaseconnect talents ranking. It is compared with the english football

View attachment 22672
I'd just like the Likers to know that Arsenal fans refer to themselves, with no sense of irony, as "Gooners".

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
2023-04-29 19_33_37-ScreenToGif.png
2023-04-29 19_35_17-ScreenToGif.png

2023-04-29 19_36_51-ScreenToGif.png
Two
Three pages for music.
1682822396071.png
1682822585327.png
:tomorrow:

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I'd just like the Likers to know that Arsenal fans refer to themselves, with no sense of irony, as "Gooners".
Fucking Lowtax ruins another thing.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Archive

Well okay then.

At least it'd be easier to explain to people I know in the real world why I'd be in possession of this merch...but I can only imagine the cost...

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I am disappointed at the whole god damn forum for no one making the obvious joke.
View attachment 22673
I'm personally waiting for Sharingan eyes Kiara was sasuke all along wait does that make Mumei Itachi or Obito?

yes I watched Naruto yes I enjoyed it yes i'm cringe.

fortnitesmasherX

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I wish Henri would come back to Phase Connect. That'd be fun.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
This might be an unpopular opinion, but I wish Henri would come back to Phase Connect. That'd be fun.
You are correct in that this is an unpopular opinion.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I thought she would be a shitty gacha game player from the characters she listed but holy shit really good. Also actually skilled at gaming im impressed.

She just described playing "Neverwinter Nights", a game that came out in 2002, as a child. Which means she's probably a :holohag:

Edit: Hag anime taste confirmed
Yup. This bitch is over 32 confirmed.

Really like her so far, her bitchy quips mixed with fake narcissism to hide her low self-esteem is good.

I liked Henri because he was "content". But when he started shitting on the other girls and numberfagging because Pippa was really high in numbers that shit pissed me off. This coming from a numberfag.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
....eh? Am I in bizzaro eternal Rake month?
It's just a thing we do. These are the last 3 stream announcements:
1682822760362.png

Frankly I'd be worried if they started happening at random points in the correct month. With this type of schedule, there's only a one week window where I have to keep a keen eye on my notifications. Much better than trying to be prepared at any time in the whole month.

Edit:
Fu0rIm1aQAAEU4H
Fu0rImyaMAAyn7N

COWARD! DO IT FOR REAL!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
huh, didnt notice Nina Kosaka was streaming mount and blade, she is 8 hours deep in this current stream and seems very into it
holy fuck it seems like she is not complete dogshit at it too

i dont think anyone else in NijiEN is autistic enough to play Mount and Blade but hopefully this means other corpos could get perms, i would love if Vesper played it

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Moona, Tako, Rat, and Squirrel cover. LET'S GOOOOO

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
This is the song that opened my eyes and made me think, "Maybe not all k-pop is terrible." And it's true; out of the 7,000,000 k-pop songs, ~6 of them are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom