"Please let the wolf suffer for the actions of her consequences, unless she asks on her knees, for help"Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I think it was right when Pippa was the first person in the collab to curse. The period blood came way after.
It might have been cause Pippa cheated and threw her personal money at the gacha contest, which is hilarious consider Lia did worse even without it.
WOw Nijisanji has a EN branch? I tought they only had branchs in Japan and China because thats the only ones their fans will shill me maybe i should give a check to the EN one and this Kyo fella maybe you guys are just exaggerating he cant be that bad
You. You are my new favorite shitposter.
How long until we get people calling this blackface? She doesn't seem to use it much I wonder if that's the reason.

I almost hope some people would just to hear her response to it. I think she calls it Gloomi and it seems to serve as some sort of evil and powerful alter ego. I've seen her use it a few times, and she seems to only use it during shorter moments when that sort of character is relevant.
Since Lumi's lore is she's an actual star, Gloomi is her 'blackhole' mode(heh). I honestly think it looks great, but I do think she is afraid to use it for long periods of time because of the psychotic backlash she might get.

This forum attacks fanbases constantly.
Context context context. We're a bunch of dumb autistic shitposters on a back alley website. Merry is a professional performer doing his job. There is a level of decorum he's expected to maintain on certain subjects, or he's no better than some activist bitch Tweeter asshole.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
View attachment 22527
Kyo I WILL get into nijien and WILL be worse than Zaion EVER was but I'll make sure to bring you down with me.

If by some horrible twist of fate we both get in, we can tag team Kyo's destruction.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Is there actually something more to go on than a vague "Legal Implications" why she can't stream. Not saying she's lying, but maybe I'm just too skeptical and don't trust people easily to make that assumption.

I remember this isn't the first time people have made the claim about non-compete clauses in contracts, though it's always been a circumstantial claim, as far as I know. I didn't see a clip from kson saying she had to wait to join Vshojo, it seemed more like by the time she decided to join a major event was near so they held off.

Also all the vtubers I've seen graduate or get terminated are pretty much steaming within a week, shit even the people from a literal black company Wactor, haven't had issues getting back to streaming after leaving.

I really don't care enough about this particular situation, but find it interesting people are jumping on the "Company Evil" bandwagon instantly.
I have a feeling she maybe a psycho bitch

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
In the meantime as I don't think anyone posted it yet...
Riifu RM (exoeLUL) wanted to stream yesterday but it was cancelled due to legal reasons. So... I guess the main reason for quitting is contract clause which forbids content creation outside vtubing? A bit of black company imo.
Also archive.ph is down.

So either EiEN drafted some pretty fucky wucky contracts despite being a small corpo, (she isnt even doing vtubing content) or maybe there is a chance theres a grade A menhera moment and she is not telling the whole story.
Then again, maybe the stream seemed too soon and directly shitting on her old company that she decided to walk some snark back in case she got sued, or a lawyer advised her to

Who knows, Women be crazy

Edit: on a lighter note, even Pomu says :holohag::hololove:

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Asylum Drama Cycle.png

It's always curious how nobody argues against the sperging when it's actually happening, guess it becomes less cool when it's over. I was just having fun dude.

cucurut

So either EiEN drafted some pretty fucky wucky contracts despite being a small corpo, (she isnt even doing vtubing content) or maybe there is a chance theres a grade A menhera moment and she is not telling the whole story
Women. It's always fucking possible, but the stream cancellations before the break were very bizarre.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Some of you guys are overreacting to Merry, so I'll just say I hope he kills himself, and leave it at that.

I'm not watching the Pippa collab stream but I'm gonna assume is going great:
View attachment 22517

For context this was immediately after she started cheating by buying more gacha pulls for their "who can pull the most characters" contest herself rather than just using the pre-set account balance the sponsor gave them.

This weeks Phase Weekly is gonna be Lumi and .... Lumi?

Ah nice, a Phase Invaders collab.

View attachment 22543
@superduper you're getting blamed for this, again.
1682784563223.png
lol

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
I'm fine with this place, but I have an extremely high tolerance of insane people rambling about things or saying terrible things to each other so this is just all rather refreshing.
Also the merry thing seemed overblown but I can understand wanting to zealously defend an oshi or yourself if you feel attacked by a guy who writes silly webcomics for a living.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
View attachment 22575
It's always curious how nobody argues against the sperging when it's actually happening, guess it becomes less cool when it's over. I was just having fun dude.
This is why I'm more than satisfied being a Hololive Normie (Outside of Selen and Marika Matsurika). The occasional rrat and yearly drama is more than enough for me.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pochi Wanmaru posted feet.
I will say no more.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
e: Pochi Wanmaru's donothon goal, for The Proctor

Nobody clipped Pippa asking Lia if she had drunk her own period blood.

That is the real tragedy of yesterday's nothingburger.

Also thank you superduper, I look forward to dealing with more low effort baitposts from the sludge of /vt/

Pippa, if you are reading this, Merryweather is not your friend. He never was. He is a spiteful, cynical grifter. Have some self-love ffs.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Honey Goblin also celebrating her 2nd year anniversary

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Also thank you superduper, I look forward to dealing with more low effort baitposts from the sludge of /vt/
Before anyone actually gets mad at Superduper, I just said that as a joke because the Rieschizo came over thinking Superduper was behind all the Rie hate on /pcg/
Damn you Superduper, you caused all this!

Mehk

this shit

fuck it
Is there actually something more to go on than a vague "Legal Implications" why she can't stream. Not saying she's lying, but maybe I'm just too skeptical and don't trust people easily to make that assumption.

I remember this isn't the first time people have made the claim about non-compete clauses in contracts, though it's always been a circumstantial claim, as far as I know. I didn't see a clip from kson saying she had to wait to join Vshojo, it seemed more like by the time she decided to join a major event was near so they held off.

Also all the vtubers I've seen graduate or get terminated are pretty much steaming within a week, shit even the people from a literal black company Wactor, haven't had issues getting back to streaming after leaving.

I really don't care enough about this particular situation, but find it interesting people are jumping on the "Company Evil" bandwagon instantly.
Looking at how she's conducting herself on twitter I think she's dumb and kinda petty. Just redirect your fanbase to your old channel without bringing lawyer discourse on main, how hard cna it be?

View attachment 22575
I'll just stop sleeping so I can chastize pippaposters during US hours

Pochi Wanmaru posted feet.
I will say no more.
MY IMMERSION

this is a bait to see who actually outs themselves as a feetfag

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Before anyone actually gets mad at Superduper, I just said that as a joke because the Rieschizo came over thinking Superduper was behind all the Rie hate on /pcg/
Damn you Superduper, you caused all this!
Honestly could have been a guest. I passed out before the fun really started, shame

I dont take back any of my comments during the shitstorm. Knudsen is on the fast track to degen island and the others especially Merry are max femboys

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom