"The interesting thing about Lenox and one of the reasons I like her a great deal is that she is a genuinely extremely traumatized individual and she has suffered a horrible horrible amount of stuff in her life"The Proctor

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Tangentially related question, how long have you guys disliked Kyo? Have you guys hated him since debut, or only after what happened with Enna?
Aggressively indifferent until the Enna shit, medium-heat dislike for a week, aggressively indifferent until today because I forgot he existed, spicy dislike for probably a week, repeat cycle.
If you want to share the video link offsite, the direct URL https://thevirtualasylum.com/data/video/22/22526-413e5b5bd01f5e28270ea0c13f834863.mp4 works.
Just do
you fuckers download the video and upload it to https://catbox.moe/ or something we don't need more schizo drive-bys
it's a way better option

Oh hey, full VOD uploaded

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
10 outta 10 timing.
View attachment 22538

LOCAL ARCHIVE:
View attachment 22537
"Nyanners said she's like 4chan the VTuber"

the irony of that statement, my god

Also the longer the clip goes on the worse it gets. I'm like "the insults are just banter. he's not serious when he calls her a "trailer park white girl"" and then I get to the part about "her fans think I'm trying to make her a lefty" and I'm like 'oh god, he's actually a little bitch'.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Unfortunately, my DL of the full VOD decided to kick the bucket. I guess this clip will be the extent of it

It's alliteration, not onomatopoeia in case anyone cares. Kyo vocab's a bit limited I guess, not going to insult the guy about it, just saying. I didn't pick up total maliciousness from this clip, I guess, but he's scared of Cappipalists. The instigating a fight thing, though, manipulative trash of a statement. This is my milquetoast opinion about it, watch and decide yourself, still really don't care for Merrydawg
Never mind, thank you for your autism

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Aggressively indifferent until the Enna shit, medium-heat dislike for a week, aggressively indifferent until today because I forgot he existed, spicy dislike for probably a week, repeat cycle.

Just do

it's a way better option

Looks like the VT got the vod anyway, from my cursory browsing. There's gonna be drama vultures on this shit tomorrow anyway so hopefully nothing too retarded happens but kyos is involved and given his fans I say the night is still young for retarted moments.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
and then I get to the part about "her fans think I'm trying to make her a lefty" and I'm like 'oh god, he's actually a little bitch'.
That's the worst part imo. Pippa may be fine with his "jokes", but it's easy to see the disdain he has for her fanbase.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
In defense of Kyo he was kinda just as shellshocked and avoidant of the topic as everyone else it's Merry who is at fault here

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
In defense of Kyo he was kinda just as shellshocked and avoidant of the topic as everyone else it's Merry who is at fault here
Yeah it seemed like they all kind of picked up on how he was making fun of her fans, and they were like "uh, idk who she is or anything about this so...", trying to nudge him to talk about something else, and then he kept going...

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
That's the worst part imo. Pippa may be fine with his "jokes", but it's easy to see the disdain he has for her fanbase.
Pippa's community is something akin to the Balkans. Every part of it hates every other part and would genocide each other over a superchat. But you're out of your damn mind if you think they all wouldn't instantly unite to ownzone some retarded outsider.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
OH NYO it would be a shame if the proctor sleeping caused merry and kyo to graduate over this. :smugselen:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I think Merry is from Denmark, which is even worse. Also his dog boy shtick is gay.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Yeah it seemed like they all kind of picked up on how he was making fun of her fans, and they were like "uh, idk who she is or anything about this so...", trying to nudge him to talk about something else, and then he kept going...
Im surprised he realized he fucked up so fast. He probably got a dm telling him to shut the fuck up and do damage control. But I wonder who sent it

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
The customer part of the Rust oneshota voicepack saga, this time with VSpo shotacon Hinaano (Oneshota-sensei)

From the Nijisanji love letter saga, Roberu and Deron

Furen starting a new RPG campaign, this time Xenoblade Chronicles

Looks like there will be a big Re:AcT collab on the company's main channel at 6PM JST.

Next, do we have any JP speakers who can explain 'eki'?

As I understand, it literally means 'train station' or 'fluid', but apparently is slang for cum? In which case; male, female, either one? Everyone I've seen talking about it seems to have different interpretations. As for the clip, it seems Marine set a blatant trap and IRyS ran right into it.

The kanji for station Eki is 駅. Her eki is liquid/fluid (液) which their mind immediately linked to 精液 (seieki/semen/sexual fluid) which you might hear a lot if you play/watch ero.

Last edited:

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I wish we had a little islamic winner sticker for these kinds of events
Winner_32x32_islamic.png

Speech To Text

I think Merry is from Denmark, which is even worse. Also his dog boy shtick is gay.
He is. He mentioned it years ago back when he posted on the Homelands.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
This weeks Phase Weekly is gonna be Lumi and .... Lumi?

DOUBLE LUMI SEX

Guess we'll confirm the OmegAltare rrat if they both drop dead at the same time
I honestly believe it but can he fuck off back to omega that model was so much more sex

Her and Marimari. I've seen him poke around Maris chat but wtf?
He mentioned Mari? What did this homosex say about our cute autistic feesh

God, there's no way i can watch a clip of that Yamanba Kyo without wishing to rope myself.

Why didn't he graduate alongside Zaion?
They would get called racist if they fired the wigger, woops my bad the wigga.

gay man pretend nice
gay man more popular than pippa
pippa not able to tell between genuine nice and pretend nice
pippa not want start bing bang ow with more popular people
thank for hearing TED talk
Grug, son of grug, is that you?

fortnitesmasherX

He was trying to preach on Pippa about some bullshit like making fun of people bad live on twitch like couple of months ago. The worst stream Pippa had cause she actually didnt fucking destroy merry due to being sort of a fan.
Yeah, I just recently watched her Choo Choo Charles stream and she framed the people who messaged her saying that they didn't like Merry as unicorns. I'm curious why she's so adamant on defending him.
Of course he'd hate a fan base that isn't filled with lefties.
Im surprised he realized he fucked up so fast. He probably got a dm telling him to shut the fuck up and do damage control. But I wonder who sent it
I'd guess Kyo, in order to appease management.

Sven

I can't blame him for having disdain for us, the feel is quite mutual. Now being a dumb enough fucker to say it on a completely unrelated stream, that's pure Merry that.

"Nyanners said she's like 4chan the VTuber"

the irony of that statement, my god

Also the longer the clip goes on the worse it gets. I'm like "the insults are just banter. he's not serious when he calls her a "trailer park white girl"" and then I get to the part about "her fans think I'm trying to make her a lefty" and I'm like 'oh god, he's actually a little bitch'.
He got called a little bitch by Nolan, is there a lower low one can achieve at this point.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I remember the Pippa collab and how he would start yelling over Pippa when a topic he didn't really like would get brought up and would try to steer the conversation away from that topic as fast as possible.
Pretty sure that's called Autism.

This weeks Phase Weekly is gonna be Lumi and .... Lumi?

How long until we get people calling this blackface? She doesn't seem to use it much I wonder if that's the reason.

He showed up in Pippa's chat last night and she said hi to him. Not sure why she defends him so much, maybe he reached out to her when she was struggling like Ken Ashcorp did.
She has always been on good terms with him. Pretty sure he has talked to her and helped her deal with shit and overall fairly supportive of her.

Although in the clip below it was related to Rackets, Jim, Vee and Josh, the same will probably apply to Nousagi, Merry, Falseye and Khyo (which are content creators that have gotten shit for collabing with her). Rabbit might be ESL, and a bit retarded sometimes but she is very loyal to the people that have offered her a helping hand.

View attachment 22527
Kyo I WILL get into nijien and WILL be worse than Zaion EVER was but I'll make sure to bring you down with me.
Going to Jihad your generation and his? Didn't he have some serious health issues? You might wnt to hurry up. I'm pretty sure he's one bad sneeze away from kicking the bucket.

I like how Pippa's chat and Pippa were taking him at his word.

That was not a fucking joke, goddamn I wish it was archived. What a fucking snake
He's an asskisser and Pippa is somewhat weak to his pucker style.
Anger will probably come later when any of them see it, it was done well Pippa is streaming so not many fans will have caught what the dumbass did until afterwards
Yall niggas acting like faggots on twitter over what some autist was saying in some random collab.

Merry picked the best time to yab since nobody actually cares enough about Kyo's streams to archive them
True

The level off autism you all displaying over this is astonishing.
5 pages dedicated to this shit. Suddenly Nolan being retarded for 8 pages doesn't seem that bad.

I'd guess Kyo, in order to appease management.
Shit went awkward (well more awkward) when he brought up the trans thing. Remember most corpos (except Vshojo) don't want to touch the trans shit with a 1000 foot pole because that shit is THE new religion and any sort of commentary on it will get a wave of faggots screeching at you on Twitter calling you a transphobe and a nazi messaging your company and every one of your coworkers to crucify you.

No corpo wants that and I have a feeling that Kyo might be in a bit of hot water after the Zaion spergout. He will try to lay low for as much as he can to avoid management going after his ass.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom