"Fuck you Eimi! hahahahaha!"Shisui Michiru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
God, there's no way i can watch a clip of that Yamanba Kyo without wishing to rope myself.

Why didn't he graduate alongside Zaion?
He gets extra good boy points for whitesplaining to his asian Coworker that fried chicken is racist

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Why does Pippa like this femboy again? And why doesn't she seem to be bothered by the fact that he has shit on her audience multiple times?
I'm sure @Punished Anime Discusser is willing to write a well worded essay to tell you all about Pippa not being the smartest girl around. :smugpipi:

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
I'll watch this tomorrow and see how bad it is. I tend to avoid this sort of petty drama but the rabbit is on my nice list for the Beatani collab back in the day.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'm sure @Punished Anime Discusser is willing to write a well worded essay to tell you all about Pippa not being the smartest girl around. :smugpipi:
gay man pretend nice
gay man more popular than pippa
pippa not able to tell between genuine nice and pretend nice
pippa not want start bing bang ow with more popular people
thank for hearing TED talk

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
It's heartwarming seeing autists coming together to ruin someone's day for being an obnoxious fag, carry on gents. However knowing pippa and as her manager put it "you're too gullible when cute girls are nice to you" I doubt pippa will distance herself from such a femboy when it seems he was nice to her enough to get her loyalty, she'll believe his bullshit excuse and carry on with her day.
That's fine. She'll just have to learn the hard way.
Why does Pippa like this femboy again? And why doesn't she seem to be bothered by the fact that he has shit on her audience multiple times?
Because she probably hates us in secret.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
1682752462271.png

@superduper you're getting blamed for this, again.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
My copy downloaded fine. Waiting for gofile to download it. Got from the 2:12:00 mark to the end.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

richdwarf

tldr:
>Says Nyanners "owned" Pippa on Twitter
>Sees Pippa and Mari-mari as queens of the trailer park vtubers
>Wants to "manipulate drama" to see them fight each other in the ring
>Says Pippas fanbase thinks hes trying to manipulate Pippa into liking vermintide
and with the mention of the T crowd that ceased the Pippa spiel

Most telling moment is when Merry says the shit about drama and one dude replies "Jesus man"

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I offer you a small break from all this femboy talk go watch the omesis having fun with a green screen in this music video

I still want to shoot susan in the face for taking away community subs and basically killing my ability to watch their videos, their covers are really good too.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

fortnitesmasherX

Tangentially related question, how long have you guys disliked Kyo? Have you guys hated him since debut, or only after what happened with Enna?

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Whoever broke containment, come get your prize as the top retard of the site.
Woah there, we have several contenders and you can't just crown top retard of the asylum without a vote.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Tangentially related question, how long have you guys disliked Kyo? Have you guys hated him since debut, or only after what happened with Enna?
I don't give a shit about him, I haven't cared about a single nijiEN wave since selen's, I just remember how much of a shitshow iluna was on debut.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I didn't know he existed until the Enna shit. Still don't care about the fag, I find Merry more obnoxious.

wew

Male hag love!

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
View attachment 22514

I know Merry collabed with Pippa a while back, but "indoctrinating...to the left"? Merry delusional or is Reddit?
He was trying to preach on Pippa about some bullshit like making fun of people bad live on twitch like couple of months ago. The worst stream Pippa had cause she actually didnt fucking destroy merry due to being sort of a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom