"I like... B I G... N U T S S S S S ! ! ! "Moona Hoshinova

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

It's real.
Timestamp: 3:10:52 to 3:15:25.

I remember the Pippa collab and how he would start yelling over Pippa when a topic he didn't really like would get brought up and would try to steer the conversation away from that topic as fast as possible.
I sure wonder what Pippa will say when the link inevitably gets sent her way...
Probably going to do what she did when Nyanners called her a pick me. Might seethe on the inside.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>video privated
Uh oh wiggerbros, he's aware.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
FUCK, I DIDNT CLIP IT IN TIME
Someone's gonna put it up on /pcg/, maybe, probably. I was gonna say "I'm sure one of Kyo's fans archived it" but uh, lol, lmao.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
>video privated
Uh oh wiggerbros, he's aware.
I just watched that, must've happened in the last 20min or so. The whole thing is dumb, if the center existed in the femboy american political discourse, Pippa would be smack dab in it. Unfortunately there are only two PVP factions and they will both attack you if you're not in either.

E: I actually find it insanely unlikely and respectable that despite her background, she's not exactly what people want and wanted her to be. In her Jong stream, she mentions that most of her friends when growing up were nonwhite, and she'd just get the most racist shit from her family. Even liking George Lopez was apparently too much for them.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
/vt/ please don't let me down, you faggots better have fucking clipped that shit.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Hey Pipptards, what is this about?
View attachment 22514

I know Merry collabed with Pippa a while back, but "indoctrinating...to the left"? Merry delusional or is Reddit?
Pippa has talked about becoming a leftist when she got pumped full of Big Pharma candies and thought she turned into even more of an asshole than her usual self when she came down.
Also her first instinct now is to never trust anyone in a position of government authority and unlike some other libertarians, skeptical of corporate power.

I don't think his effort is going to work out the way he thinks it will.

/vt/ please don't let me down, you faggots better have fucking clipped that shit.
Its probably fucking gone unless it was snatched up by someone clipping Kyo.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
This weeks Phase Weekly is gonna be Lumi and .... Lumi?

1682750707600.png

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
There's no way she even heard what it was he actually said.

MagicHammer

It's so very rare for me to see men act as catty and bitchy as women do and I'm always shocked when it happens.
He is literally so close to burning that bridge if he hasn't already.
He showed up in Pippa's chat last night and she said hi to him. Not sure why she defends him so much, maybe he reached out to her when she was struggling like Ken Ashcorp did.

She replied to that tweet so quickly I wonder if she even realizes what it is in reference too.

wew

Male hag love!

Spergatory

Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Pippa addressing it live now apparently

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's so very rare for me to see men act as catty and bitchy as women do and I'm always shocked when it happens.
He is literally so close to burning that bridge if he hasn't already.

This fag has to be one of the most unlikable types of person out there, he literally values the opinions of a bunch of FUCKING TROONS on twitter who will rip him to shreds the second he shows even a sliver of anything other than absolute devotion and praise for their bullshit. He values that more than having actual acquaintances.
I hate the fact that this motherfucker has managed to worm his way into the vtuber community and most normie tards just see him as "ONE OF US", fuck this fag.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I like how Pippa's chat and Pippa were taking him at his word.

That was not a fucking joke, goddamn I wish it was archived. What a fucking snake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom