"My mouth just automatically goes to a suck shape"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Niji En is bad and I don't care how many Scuttles I have to fight off to say that.

JP is still pretty alright though.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Secondly, why do you care what bra size Scarle has?
Yeah man, that’s what this was about. It was definitely not about a mischaracterization of someone’s personality

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Ren saw it and her freaking out over it was so hysterical. The bra puns helped too

> Act like a slut on-stream
> 2000 people tune in to see it
> Feels good to be popular
> Someone I know sees it
> OMGNOWAYIAMGONNADIENOOOOOOO

Why do whores act so retarded?

nolan.JPG
Also please don't downdoot that post, we don't want to hurt nolans precious fee fees .

Also with all the sperging over senna and all the:architect:posts, I must wonder. Are some of you guys unironic feeders? The thought horrifies me.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
you sound butt hurt I called you out for being petty
Nolan, do you prefer your puzzle pieces in different colours or do you prefer them all gold-coloured?

Limkin

Lira's fans already asked her if she has an ASMR mic and will she do this kind of streams in the future. She doesn't but wasn't opposed to idea. Now, I am sure with her voice it would be extremely popular, but this people need to fucking chill. Also, Fauna follows all of vtubers asanagi (her illustrator) drew on twitter and Lira follows her back

niggaphil

Nolan, someone pretending they don't want to do something is part of the appeal of making them do it. If she was truly opposed to doing it, she wouldn't do it. Plenty of girls manage to stream without losing their bra in the process.

Secondly, why do you care what bra size Scarle has? Unless you're dating her, it's completely irrelevant. If she's producing entertaining content, it's entertaining whether she has AAAs or DDDs. You shouldn't let this influence your behaviour, simping is bad, and simps are just used for their money, which I don't imagine you have excessive amounts of to spare. Donating to streamers you like is perfectly fine but you shouldn't let the fact that they're a woman or are attractive influence the amount you're donating.
To be honest, I didn't expect my reply to Nolan made him sperg so hard :Vesper-UNHINGED:

I only want to point out that we need actual evidence to see whether she really got that kind of cup size irl, due to two possible reasons:
1) Scarle is a Vtuber, not Fleshtuber, so a lot of things could be fake or acting
2) In her stream, she mentioned she wore multiple clothing. To poke the simp's horny mind about the bra, I would like to tell you that girls can wear 2 or 3 bras as well (SHOCK amirite?). They can stack the bra (A + B + C cup size bra) and make their chest appearance looked bigger. This is a common technique that used in Asian Cosplayers, where they only have small boobs and wanna cosplay big boobs character. As long as they are not exposing their flesh, this technique could work

I replied to you because i am not trying to quote Nolan's post, and make him continuously sperg again :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Anyway, the witch is celebrating 500K and still going 6 hrs later, damn.

God's Strongest Dragoon

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Also with all the sperging over senna and all the:architect:posts, I must wonder. Are some of you guys unironic feeders? The thought horrifies me.
From my end all :architect: posting is a shitpost/meme, mostly because the thought of someone actively trying to make someone fat seems funny to me.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Oh lord, just a bit ago in Airi's stream - "I think Sakana expected me to be, like, the Marine of my generation. I think he expected too much just because I sang 'Ahoy'". How in the fuck Fishman thought AIRI could be lewd or seductive is beyond me.
I guess he too believed the breast size:female power-level meme. Although you'd think he'd have a dectector in his head for female autistics by now.

Vih

Doog
With the final objective being kinda a wildcard, I could 100% see one of the EN girls discovering it by accident and somehow managing to give the win to NA

I can't do it; I can't fucking watch IRyS slowly walk across super mario world while also not being able to pick up shells.
I rescind it all, NA is doomed

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
From my end all :architect: posting is a shitpost/meme, mostly because the thought of someone actively trying to make someone fat seems funny to me.
Yeah me too, can't imagine someone like that existing....

1663346931734.png
you sound butt hurt I called you out for being petty
You are not special or unique. I give everyone negative stickers, when I feel like it.
But you are the first one here that got upset over :guradumbl::guradumbl::guradumbl::guradumbl:.
You are a big :guradumbl::guradumbl::guradumbl::guradumbl::guradumbl::guradumbl::guradumbl:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Yeah me too, can't imagine someone like that existing....

View attachment 22351

You are not special or unique. I give everyone negative stickers, when I feel like it.
But you are the first one here that got upset over :guradumbl::guradumbl::guradumbl::guradumbl:.
You are a big :guradumbl::guradumbl::guradumbl::guradumbl::guradumbl::guradumbl::guradumbl:
A bit of a mischaracterization. Idc about sometimes getting marked negatively by people. My issue was I misinterpreted it as targeted towards me from you because it’s the only reactions you’ve ever given me. I’m not saying I’m right or reasonable. Simply explaining my thought process.

I might be the only one who ever got upset but I’m sure I’m also the only one you’ve only ever reacted to negatively

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Apparently Neuro-sama's next collab will be with the big-tiddy TTS dragon robot or whatever Zen is supposed to be. I guess. This tweet is confusing but Vedal (Neuro's programmer/punching bag) retweeted it.

The world's most awkward collab where both sides has a long delay before the TTS plays. I can't wait for all the dead air!

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Holodex has this labeled as “announce”, wonder what they’ll be announcing

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
TBH I wanna see them try Kaizo Mario or something. That was real pain.
Nintendo: Romhacks? SAY GOODBYE TO ALLLLLLL YOUR PERMISSIONS!

A Hololive LttP Randomizer race would be neat, but yeah, never gonna happen.
IRyS: "sees a spike"
IRyS: "proceeds to ram mario's ass on top of it"
Death to all Italians. She has her heart in the right place.
I mean, Vesper obviously didn't fuck -everyone-.

He passed on Karen.

Because she's fat.
Clearly he needs to buy a harpoon next.

Not-Username

Holodex has this labeled as “announce”, wonder what they’ll be announcing

Father deepl says it is an explanation/announce about the teasered hololive city (teasered in holofes)

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I can't do it; I can't fucking watch IRyS slowly walk across super mario world while also not being able to pick up shells.
I rescind it all, NA is doomed
You guys didn't watch far enough for her to pick up a shell...and carry it forever, needing to ask chat how to get rid of it. Quite the opposite problem.
Also her panic noises and constant mouth-breathing is so darned cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom