"When life gives you lemons, POISON THEM!"Takanashi Kiara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

Kiara asked Kronii if she had any past VO work in games and it got really awkward for some reason?
Reminds me of Kronii and Bae playing the weird korean moba game and one character sounding like Fauna. They proceeded to avoid mentioning anything about her voice until the very end of the stream, despite chat spamming it. I remember trying to look for the list of VAs but couldn't find anything if it was her or just someone who sounds similar
54:47 for timestamp

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
I don't think she's even able to lift it with those noodle arms, swords are way heavier than people think.

It's only a cosplay sword...she can lift it.

...probably

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Reminds me of Kronii and Bae playing the weird korean moba game and one character sounding like Fauna. They proceeded to avoid mentioning anything about her voice until the very end of the stream, despite chat spamming it. I remember trying to look for the list of VAs but couldn't find anything if it was her or just someone who sounds similar

Looks like she was voiced by this chick: https://m.imdb.com/name/nm4515899/

Based off what the wiki says:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
1682631818590.png
Not-Seiso Locksmith broke down on stream. Had about 2-3 minutes of ugly crying after she was watching the Board posts her members did. One of her fans is an amazing artist and did a very detailed fanart including small things she has mentioned before on stream. Her favorite colors are bubblegum pink and blue. How she loves painting her nails and that one of her favorite foods is Strawberry Cheesecake.

Turns out that about a year ago she got Covid pretty bad and she got the side effect that you lose all taste. She basically lose her ability to taste food for a few months and very sweet things sometimes tasted rotten to her so she couldn't eat sweets. Her mom's friend recommended strawberry cheesecake as it's not as sweet. Apparently, about a year ago her mom came home with the cheesecake and that was the first time she could taste it. Honestly a very touching and nice story.

Almost 5 hours in and she's at $9100. Honestly not bad considering she is the lowest subbed member of EIEN (though she seems to have a very strong/dedicated fanbase). Pretty she is the first one of the girls to have a Bday donothon so I would assume as more time passes they will grow a bit in numbers so future Bdays will get more money.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Lumi's playing with dinosaurs and calling people retards on YouTube for a change.

She's fawning over the triceratops like an autistic child. She really is my favorite tard.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina Banana, Banana Shiina

*Shit post response in progress*
Edit: I'm sorry for putting this response in the wrong thread
inb4 actual contract somehow leaks and we find out she would've kept her model had she graduated instead of getting terimnated for maximum funny

It'll never happen, but wishful thinking ain't all bad.
>inb4 contract sad no farting and burping
>3 strike rule
>Yuri refuses to go to brap conversion therapy

She lost her model because she wouldn't stop burping and farting
Did this guy not watch Airi's Mahjong Souls stream?:whatastory:I'm in no position to look down on her.... but she's obviously no expert.
That said I'm a come'n to embers you nest time Oshis!

Itrianedthetiles.PNG
Yeah I still suck but while you were drinking and almost dying I was training the tiles Pippa!
Meanwhile, then you have Karen
Hot take here: I think Keeki and Karen about equally attractive, This is because I think Keeki is just alright looking but I deduct massive points form Keeki for massive "am a model" buillshit ego!

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
I don't think she's even able to lift it with those noodle arms, swords are way heavier than people think.
They really aren't though, not real swords made as weapons - it's quite the opposite. Of course, rendering a lot of anime designs in real steel would be a completely different story.....

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Sissela is listed as voiced by Amber Lee Connors.

kestraline

Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Early Adopter

Mother of God, all the memes...Vesper 3-D reveal when (so he can die trying to dance)?

Archive:

I died.jpg

Edit: Well, I'm dead

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Ina drawing the InaTowaBae Mario Maker team.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
i didnt want Kson to win because that shit re ignited chinks despite the fact i mass reported these Nyggas and even when the F4ggots blocked or tried to run away i found them on Weibo also why does Aqua has so many fucking chinese fans

masterstocking

Early Adopter
i didnt want Kson to win because that shit re ignited chinks despite the fact i mass reported these Nyggas and even when the F4ggots blocked or tried to run away i found them on Weibo also why does Aqua has so many fucking chinese fans

They all look nice, but only Number 5 has that 'menhera mass murderer' look in her eye.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Hot take here: I think Keeki and Karen about equally attractive, This is because I think Keeki is just alright looking but I deduct massive points form Keeki for massive "am a model" buillshit ego!
I'm going to say something confusing here, and it's not just because I'm racist against white women.

Kiara is attractive, but I personally don't find her attractive? Like she looks quite ethnic, like regional. You hear Austrian girl and throw her face up and bam, exactly what I expected.

Ole Demondice has been attractive in the past, and when she had that thirst fest on Kiwi Farms a little while ago she looked like a solid Southern Gal. Maybe not my thing necessarily but a solid improvement over how beefy she looked

Vih

Doog
Honestly, congratulations to her. I know how much she loves that series and it must be amazing to now be immortalized by being part of it.

Fuck you China.
Any day you can give a big middle finger to China is a good day

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

She is on break due to family trip next week
:painpeko:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Kiara asked Kronii if she had any past VO work in games and it got really awkward for some reason? :unsure:
She should ask Clock woman if she likes Yandere Sim.

masterstocking

Early Adopter
I'm going to say something confusing here, and it's not just because I'm racist against white women.

Kiara is attractive, but I personally don't find her attractive? Like she looks quite ethnic, like regional. You hear Austrian girl and throw her face up and bam, exactly what I expected.

Ole Demondice has been attractive in the past, and when she had that thirst fest on Kiwi Farms a little while ago she looked like a solid Southern Gal. Maybe not my thing necessarily but a solid improvement over how beefy she looked

I personally think it would help if Keeki gave up on having bangs and quit with all the 'I really want to be Japanese, but my face is very European' makeup job she forces upon herself. But whatever floats her U-boat, I guess. Karen just needs to take better care of herself...she's going to burn through her youth ahead of schedule if she doesn't take the time to relax and ramp down all the workaholism (or whatever -holism you want to throw in there) a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom