"Alright! Let's do it fast! For sonic! 'I've been plucking mother pheasants my whole pheasant fucking lif... I'm a mother pheasant plucker, I pluck mother pheasants, I'm the most pleasant motherfucker... aaaugh noOOO!"Pomu Rainpuff

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Selen's Jedi: Survivor stream is delayed because of a 126GB day one patch, sasuga EA. I've heard that the game ran like shit so maybe it's for the best.

EA sucks dick.jpg

Shocked, I am shocked that EA would have quality issues with their software.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Ah shit, it's usually a toss up whether or not these karaokes get struck. Saying that, if anyone (usual archive bros I guess) has a good boomer way to archive these, I'll start doing that.

Selen's Jedi: Survivor stream is delayed because of a 126GB day one patch, sasuga EA. I've heard that the game ran like shit so maybe it's for the best.

That's not a patch, that's 3 fucking games!

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
EIEN Kiki is doing Birthday donothon, for a whole WEEK

Rewards
goals.jpg

EDIT: She already got $4000, 30 minutes in
EDIT: Over $5000, 50 minutes

EDIT: She privated the VOD, last I've seen it was over $9K

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
After watching the 20 minute tutorial video for Freelancer, @Todd's Mistake's personal hell begins.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Mozu: "I am super duper cute today"

:yagoocry:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
IRyS is now taking votes from members about which Mario game to play. Unless Fauna goes ultra sweaty gamer mode in the tournament, EN is going to be a laughing stock...

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
After watching the 20 minute tutorial video for Freelancer, @Todd's Mistake's personal hell begins.

He's gone through so much of Hitman 3 and still doesn't know even basic features of the game. If only he played the fucking tutorial.

He's so unobservant it's painful. Hitman is a game of logic and patterns, somehow both of these facets avoid nearly everyone in Holopro trying to play it. Only Fauna seems to have any grasp of how the game works, which is pretty impressive for a woman.

Last edited:

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
She is a bit of a tomboy and honestly she is super good. Only debuff so far that I have seen is that it seems like she can't sing for shit. I will probably shill her a bit.
She's cool, right now my second-best girl. Skye is the one that have taken my heart prisoner honestly.

They could even kill two birds with one stone by making sure like one or two people in a potential EU gen are from Spain so that fans shut the fuck up about HoloES.
Please no. Spain has a worst American brain rot than America itself. If you think you see a lot of transgender people in America, you are not prepared for what you would find in a country ruled by schizoid feminists. I prefer that there is no Spanish company or brand ever rather than using people from Spain.

On a different note, do you guys have a place to find membership content? I tried to find Skye's onee-san ASMR on HoloPirates, but they only have Riifu sex shit.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
For the 3rd or so consecutive WoW collab Flayon keeps being the only shitty member

Tempus is interested in TTRPG streams
I find Flayon's whiny voice grating. That said everyone else makes up for it. Really hyped about them playing TTRPG since The Tempus D&D was pretty nice to listen to.

This model and its expressions are so fantastic, good lord. Anyway, I'm watching Kiara play Q and... how did you guys watch ANYONE play this game, I'm going to actually harm myself watching her stumble through this. God, I don't know if I should watch Irys

I saw Ex-Tsunderia's Gen 4 shota play it the other day. Spent 1 hour in one level. I wanted to hang myself.

Poor Towa has been teamed up with Ina and Bae in the Mario Maker tournament.

Ina is very good at MarioKart though. Possibly the best EN. Bae though... Bae just has a nice personality.

Mozumi progress.
1682620029658.png

This girl is so fucking good at everything she does. She did some singing earlier and it was just 10/10. Her art is cute also.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
People are saying with a 4090 card, it's struggling to get 60 FPS @1440p. It's a fucking mess.

I don't care personally, I don't touch Electronic AIDS games anymore. But yeah, optimization hell.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
1667688503830617.jpg
Yeah, I support LGBT.
Normies: This f a g g 0 t likes vermintide with ponytails.

The multiple diff languages will always be an issue.
Can't wait for the off-collab between the Ukrainian and Russian Holo-chuubas where they literally try to kill each across two trenches.

YlAkZ02UzAWk

Italian Raccoon Karaoke RIGHT NOW WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom