Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Marie Mehlo stream soon! Watch NOW!

Short

God Damn the Sun
10/10 tweet

Tweet not available. Did you archive it, foreigner of Ohio?
this one?
Petra Oshi.PNG

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
10/10 tweet

1682611224970.png
1682611182056.png
WHAT DID IT SAY YOU FAGGOTS?

EDIT: Nevermind, post above has it, shoutout to the guy who creeps me out in the Pippa thread sometimes

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
What does Petra know?

WHAT DOES PETRA KNOW?!?
She's quoting herself from the stream that just finished. She's talking about the ex-ID graduates-to-be and how Amicia is one of her closest friends in the company.

Tangential to this, but I'm really happy with all the JP waves, and it seems to be resonating well with both the JP fans who want a return to the SEEDs/2019 era and the people who boldly decided to Oshi members of VTA and have been waiting a year for them to debut.

Idios have been fantastic, and even though I don't particularly care for 3/4 of the Heroes of the East, Saiki Ittetsu's debut just being a series of references to old 80's/90's JRPGs was kino. Azusa is still MIA despite graduating from VTA in February so I'd expect more JP girls this year too.

Probably also means EN will chill out and release waves slower for a little now too. After a survey was conducted, it was found that 1000% of all non-Niji watchers believe this is the only sensible course of action for the company, so I'm glad they're finally listening.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
the truth peko by Galimara.jpg

Never forget.

They are only war crimes if you are on the losing side

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I'm kind of suprised Magni was down for it at all really. He mentioned he had an addiction-prone personality and that MMOs were particularly bad for it, which was the reason given for being leery of FF14 streams.
So is Destiny 2 his methadone?

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I'm on the general same page as Kaela, I know everyone is waiting on a HoloEN 3 but an EU branch makes sense in the future. The NA time zone could get a too crowded with a third EN gen with the girls cannibalizing each other. But EU is wide open except for Kiara and she isn't everyone cup of tea.. The multiple diff languages will always be an issue. But they can do an ID and do a smaller EU gen of 3 like ID. And them being more gamer and less idol focused could lower the bar and solve the whole getting to JP to use the 3d studio problem.

I still see no advantage in having a separate EU branch instead of just hiring EU talents for the existing EN branch.

Also, talents within a hypothetical EU branch will probably not as close to each other as those in other branches since each of them will speak their own language cater to a different group of fans.

Last edited:

Bug Eater

Selen's Jedi: Survivor stream is delayed because of a 126GB day one patch, sasuga EA. I've heard that the game ran like shit so maybe it's for the best.
(Edit: started now!)

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom