"'Hubris of science that they can balance nature' Ok, calm down Michael Crichton"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
*sips beer* ayup, that's anutha Mozu stream

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Here let me spell it out for you.

Stop touching poo Nolan.

it's not that complicated.
Are we seriously going to discuss every time Nolan engages in some petty flame war on the internet? Yeah, Nolan has brought it upon himself many times here with his own antics, but this instance is neither vtuber related nor did he himself even post it here. It doesn't seem relevant.

I guess the infamy can be seen as a bit, ironic. But who cares what Nolan does outside of this forum when it is completely unrelated to vtubers? At this point I just want Nolan to make a secondary account so we can stop seeing the weekly post of "Look at this stupid flame war Nolan participated in that isn't related to the forum at all". I don't have a single concern what he does in his free time when it is not related to vtubers and it isn't in this forum. It just isn't that interesting.

Edit because we don't need to increase the pages dedicated to Nolan:
Edit: figure i should add something i bit better then a joke answer.

Nolans ongoing retardation is a threat to the site if nothing else people will track down his dumb ass to here not calling it out can be seen as a silent endorsement this has happened many times over the course of the homeland and will happen here to though they tended to encourage retardation in small amounts.

Now with that said thats the main reason to ban nolan beyond "don't like em"
Sure, but then the focus should be actions that actually threaten the site. Nobody is going to track Nolan down to here and take a grudge against TVA because he picked a fight with some other random person on the internet. There is a difference between Nolan taking information or criticism/drama from this site and then seeking out the person we are discussing to pick a fight, and then Nolan just picking his own fights outside of TVA/Vtuber related content. The first one actually paints a target on our backs, the second one is completely irrelevant to us.

This instance we are discussing now was completely unrelated to TVA UNTIL we decided to post it here and MAKE IT a TVA issue. If your concern is Nolan threatening the site security from his past offenses, then go to the overseers and voice your concerns to them personally. Don't shoe-horn him into a discussion that had no place here to begin with. Nolan is free to do Nolan things when it doesn't correspond to TVA. If you genuinely need to discuss whatever meager activities he is doing, either dedicate a thread to him or go directly to Nolan and take your issue with him in profile posts or messages.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Do you guys got links to channels that upload their archives to youtube? I'm not a fan of downloading a stream im gonna watch once, I missed Airis stream and I had a dude uploading pippa's that it wasn't that femboy archive bro but seems like he died. In return I offer this dude who uploads all idol's karaoke and sometimes other's

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

IRyS Karaoke at 10AM JST tomorrow. After 4th fes she decided to focus more on singing again, so it is nice to see her do these. Though, I wonder what is in the pipeline for her in regards to covers and original songs. Those slowed down a lot after her first anniversary, luckily for her throat.

Q with another bird-brain, if you can manage to lose more brain cells.

So the JP rust server has fallen into total degeneracy and I am suspecting because no one actually fights. At least it is entertaining.

I like how rpr is even hanging out with JP Stars now that he is learning Japanese.

Bonus Matsuri clip of her coming across a murder scene between Aka Akasaka (Kaguya-sama mangaka and Oshi no Ko writer) and Shiromanta (mangaka of the series @Reticule's avatar is from).

Limkin

I always wondered why girls don't sell GL voicepacks together, other than revenue share being the obvious culprit. And Laplus doing exactly that but in-game makes me question it even more. It would definitely sell like hotcakes too

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Are we seriously going to discuss every time Nolan engages in some petty flame war on the internet? Yeah, Nolan has brought it upon himself many times here with his own antics, but this instance is neither vtuber related nor did he himself even post it here. It doesn't seem relevant.

I guess the infamy can be seen as a bit, ironic. But who cares what Nolan does outside of this forum when it is completely unrelated to vtubers? At this point I just want Nolan to make a secondary account so we can stop seeing the weekly post of "Look at this stupid flame war Nolan participated in that isn't related to the forum at all". I don't have a single concern what he does in his free time when it is not related to vtubers and it isn't in this forum. It just isn't that interesting.
the beatings will continue till the lesson takes or we have made glue.

Edit: figure i should add something i bit better then a joke answer.

Nolans ongoing retardation is a threat to the site if nothing else people will track down his dumb ass to here not calling it out can be seen as a silent endorsement this has happened many times over the course of the homeland and will happen here to though they tended to encourage retardation in small amounts.

Now with that said thats the main reason to ban nolan beyond "don't like em"

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Reading through the discussion about whether Reine and IRyS knew each other before Hololive, I got reminded of something I was curious of.

I don't really follow either of them, but did Bae and Miori confirm they were friends before the former joins Hololive? (like what Mumei and Selen did)

I asked this as I have seen at least one case where they just pretended to be fan of each other, Ame and Silvervale. Silvervale used to comment a lot of Ame's tweet, basically just giving supportive comment. For Ame's case, there was even less crumbs, she liked a couple of Silver arts, and namedropped her and Nyanners during one of the 2021 Fan Expo panels when asked about non-Holo vtubers she was interested in.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Reading through the discussion about whether Reine and IRyS knew each other before Hololive, I got reminded of something I was curious of.

I don't really follow either of them, but did Bae and Miori confirm they were friends before the former joins Hololive? (like what Mumei and Selen did)
Bae's PL was Marica Bellerose, part of MyHoloTV, the same corpo Miori was in pre-Tsunderia.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
The chicken's managed to get stuck on the 6th level. My poor, poor braincells. This is actually infuriating to watch.

Ensok

Early Adopter
The chicken's managed to get stuck on the 6th level. My poor, poor braincells. This is actually infuriating to watch.
It's going about how I expected.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Both Tucker Carlson and Don Lemon are ousted on the same day.
Clearly the universe is attempting to maintain balance.
In order to make up for the loss of a sad girl a whore must be sacrificed....
Froot.jpg

"Slayers Next is the best season."
That's some great taste from Airi.
Next was best, Slayers & Try were good, and unfortunately we never got a fourth or fifth season. It would've been gold, not like the writers would fuck up pacing, dramatic tension and even simple jokes for twenty-six episodes straight, right?

... right?
Yeah, Slayers posting!
slayers-the-slayers.gif

Next may be the best overall but I still think the first season would have been better if it weren't for how clunky the first half was. The second half of season one is probably my favorite part of the entire series and Next is weighed down by a pretty bad filler arc in the middle that just destroys the pacing of an otherwise great season. Speaking of filler does anyone else find it weird that Gourry has to wear a dress in episode 17 of every season? Also, controversial take but the Dullahan episode was the funniest shit in the entire series, otherwise Revolution and Evolution-R are pretty much unsalvageable. How do they even mess up the theme songs when all the others were so great and it's the same woman singing all of them? Currently rewatching the series after not having seen it in years so my opinions may change. A little disappointed there isn't a Slayers thread on the homeland, given how often I see the show get brought up there, but I guess the series has been dead for a while.

EDIT: NOT OFF TOPIC LINA INVERSE IS TECHNICALLY A VTUBER:

Looks like the moth is up to something.
Juniper's Next Stop.jpg
I just noticed she didn't include the military outfit on this chart but I'm glad she is returning to tradition.

Last edited:

FL Cascadia

Now she is just drawing croissants....

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I kind of want Botan to join that JP eceleb Rust server and do her sweaty gamer thing.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

IRyS Karaoke at 10AM JST tomorrow. After 4th fes she decided to focus more on singing again, so it is nice to see her do these. Though, I wonder what is in the pipeline for her in regards to covers and original songs. Those slowed down a lot after her first anniversary, luckily for her throat.

She did a lot of recording while her internet was down. Said it felt great to sing because she wasn't doing 6 hour streams and her throat was well-rested, and now she's waiting on her manager to do...anything. She mentioned in Minecraft that she's basically been left on 'read' for a few days.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Hi Laplus! Your English is getting pretty good. I'm glad you're taking care of yourself after your break last year. I like your streams.
lmao, glad I wasn't the only one that thought this, since she did actually go on /vt/ that one time to defend herself.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Bae's PL was Marica Bellerose, part of MyHoloTV, the same corpo Miori was in pre-Tsunderia.
Oh I know that, my question was if they have admitted on knowing each other before.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Chat: "I think my Oshi is broken."
Kiara: "No, no, you can fix me!!"

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
She did a lot of recording while her internet was down. Said it felt great to sing because she wasn't doing 6 hour streams and her throat was well-rested, and now she's waiting on her manager to do...anything. She mentioned in Minecraft that she's basically been left on 'read' for a few days.
And immediately goes back to doing 7 hour streams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom