"I have, like, a pipebomb in my chest. It's about to explode! That's my heart by the way. My heart is the pipebomb and it's about to explode with, like, love and care"Chikafuji Lisa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Tenma posted her schedule, and it looks like Mahjong Soul continues to spread its tentacles throught PC. She will be playing it Thursday, as well as doing a collab of it on Friday with Airi, Lia and Pippa which looks like it'll be a lot of fun.

niggaphil

Tenma posted her schedule, and it looks like Mahjong Soul continues to spread its tentacles throught PC. She will be playing it Thursday, as well as doing a collab of it on Friday with Airi, Lia and Pippa which looks like it'll be a lot of fun.

Looking at 4 single-brain cell girls playing mahjong gonna hurts my brain so badly

I am imagine it will turn into UNO level disasters, but with this funny roleplay instead of Yu-gi-oh

Edit: Also, Tenma decided to use EDT and PDT for her schedule. I am "surprised" she, as a romanian "Japanese" hag didn't use JST :Vesper-UNHINGED:

fortnitesmasherX

Airi's finally getting to her boomer anime stream

Why was the vod privated?
It's been known since Airi's debut her Anime taste is based. She had bar none one the best list of Gen 2, if not a lot of more recent major debuts just simply because it always seems so mainstream.
1682392796603.png
I don't see Lain or Texhnolyze so I fail to see how it's based.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Its Vox’s birthday today and he is live right now.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
What.... is.... this???

I find it incredibly cute and fitting that Ina added a Fanart of the Week segment to her schedule and I hope she continues doing it. Not sure if she's the first to do something like that but I think it's just a really nice idea of her.

Also, isn't she a little bit too old to be THIS obsessed with Pokemon? At first I thought the stream was just a bit, but I'm starting to think her autism is far greater than I originally thought

I really hate to break it to you, I thought you knew that's all... But we're on a message board that's dedicated to obsessing over (mainly) girls pretending to be cute anime avatars while they play games and sing occasionally.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Listen, my ideal VTuber plays Pokemon for 12+ hour streams and then spends off-time obsessing and getting into arguments over Pokemon

Absolute wife material, I would support her with my life and material possessions, but she would never be able to fully replace Sana in my heart, this is so sad

Pioneer

Kanaken is going to build something for Marine.

niggaphil

Everyone, behold!!!!!! the power of blue checkmark!!!!! we expecting to see more twitter schizo post in the future!

edit:eek:kay i am managed to archieve it

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Why was the vod privated?

I don't see Lain or Texhnolyze so I fail to see how it's based.
>Yu yu Hakusho
>Until tournament
There's at least two tournaments, not including filler. She doesn't mean the Dark Tournament, right?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii's schedule delayed, expect collabs? she's almost done with whatever she's doing.
delay.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Edit: Also, Tenma decided to use EDT and PDT for her schedule. I am "surprised" she, as a romanian "Japanese" hag didn't use JST :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Brace yourself she heard you

Archive

Also in the replies
signal-2023-04-25-06-49-24-951.jpg

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Important news, everyone: @superduper has posted her streaming schedule for the week

No collabs scheduled this week, but with Rie getting into mahjong like a bunch of other PC girls, I'm hoping one might happen in the next few weeks.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Quick psa to any newfriend and/or lurker/guest: this is not what "touching the poop" means. "Don't touch the poop" or "don't go cow tipping", means that you should not become an active participant in your "entertainment" (a lolcow, some schizo discord server, a vtuber or whatever). As it has been mentioned just a few days ago "report the news, don't be the news". For instance suppose I send a bunch of pizzas to the guy who tried to patent "vtuber", yet never mentioned it to anyone - would that be "Touching the poop"? According to nolan no, I never posted about it after all. This is why he will be mocked and ridiculed, because he can not comprehend that people in this thread dislike such behavior.
No, I'm very much aware that people would be against sending unwanted purchases to a person's house. Which is good because I am too. Me not posting the argument isn't the only thing that made it morally okay in my mind, just what made it, incorrectly, not "touching the poop". Basically I just made a simple mistake in the comment you're replying to and forgot some info in a definition.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I'd be mad at Nolan except this is legitimately hilarious for a change.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Important news, everyone: @superduper has posted her streaming schedule for the week

No collabs scheduled this week, but with Rie getting into mahjong like a bunch of other PC girls, I'm hoping one might happen in the next few weeks.

Are we moving away from fish mandated block game to fish mandated tile game?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Are we moving away from fish mandated block game to fish mandated tile game?
The only surprising thing about this is that a group that's like 90% asian or half-asian took this long to get into Mahjong.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Could be worse bro. She could have gotten into sonic.
The problem with sonic will always be it's fans. fucking chrischan turned them all into ultra degenerates.
No, I'm very much aware that people would be against sending unwanted purchases to a person's house. Which is good because I am too. Me not posting the argument isn't the only thing that made it morally okay in my mind, just what made it, incorrectly, not "touching the poop". Basically I just made a simple mistake in the comment you're replying to and forgot some info in a definition.
Here let me spell it out for you.

Stop touching poo Nolan.

it's not that complicated.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
SHE IS ALSO FLYING TO JAPAN AND MUMEI IS WITH HER :cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:
And then Fauna will join and give us a CouncilRyS off collab

this won't happen but I wish it would

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom