Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
God damn it, Nolan...
:fishmandispair:

Here, have a clip of Lumi laughing her ass off at the "most racist thing she's ever seen" to distract from that.

Disappointment

>log onto twitter
>see Nolan getting dunked on by random profile
Nolan what the fuck did you do?
I did not expect the sperg I knew in passing to be plastered on my timeline via an account I've followed for years. Interesting late night reads.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
>spooki
Why cant this creep just fuck off. Legit one of the only people I hope gets hit by a car or something.

Can she pick a better furry bait pokemon please

its pippa you should know by now how autistic she is

reset the Nolan clock once again :pippasadl:
Resetting the Nolan clock...
days-since-last-accident-sign.png

Attachments

• days-since-last-accident-sign.png
    days-since-last-accident-sign.png
    62.9 KB · Views: 7

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>known by indos as "That man from Ohio
>noticed by randy chuubas
>noticed by twitter culture warriors from all sides and creeds
>infamous in the farms
>infamous in the asylum
>same username everywhere
>banned from 300 discords

The man, the myth, the legend
The Crushman

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Seriously how the fuck does Nolan manage to out do himself every week or so with embarrassing shit?
this isn't embarrassing imo

I'm not the one posting about my escapades tbh. Touching the poop is when I post about an argument I had online, but I didn't and I won't post about those in the future... I just had an argument online. It's not my fault others posted it when it's irrelevant to VTubers
Why was he responding to me anyway? I just called him a loser on a week old post. Idk why he cared so much

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost

HEY LOOK ITS THE CHINCHILLA ISN'T SHE CUTE WHY DON'T YOU STOP ARGUING ON THE INTERNET AND COME BY TO GET WAVED BY HUH WOULDN'T THAT BE NICE WOW IT SURE IS NICE TO POST IN A VTUBER FORUM AND POST VTUBER RELATED CONTENT HAHAHA
edit:
Total Yellow Pepper Death
1682404699478.png

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
View attachment 21927
She's already followed back her sister/boyfriend/Discord groomer/grift target (delete as appropriate depending on your chosen flavour of schizophrenia) @thhrang, that's sweet. C'mon /pcg/, start theorycrafting for us :smugpipi:
Okay, in all seriousness, going by prior experience I'm willing to bet there'll be retarded rrats about this by the time I wake up tomorrow in the usual places & Chase + Henri will absolutely latch onto it to harass us again once they see as well, so let me try and clarify/snip things in the bud for the sane people & lurkers because I really don't feel like sitting through another repeat /vt/ schizophrenia arc (and I assume she also probably doesn't enjoy reading the same never-ending retard shit either).
I genuinely don't remember how I found the account, but I do know it was probably sometime in late 2021 when I started following. She rebranded it to the Pokemon stuff at some point, and around two weeks ago was when I got the surprise followback, I assume because she was getting the occasional notifications of me liking some of the tweets. I've never mentioned the account because I didn't know if she wanted it to remain hidden & I didn't want to be mega retarded/the potential cause of a huge intrusion. The tweet announcing it earlier definitely took me off-guard but I'm very happy that more people now know about that pure wholesome autism mine. And specifically for the extra braindamaged at the back of the shortbus, there was no 'le secret grooming' taking place.
TL;DR, please take meds and don't be retarded, folks. Yes, I'm aware that this won't actually dissuade passionate schizophrenics from creating narratives, this is to be referred to when sane people ask about it for whatever reason.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Green bits? Buddy, you might have some colorblindness going on there..

I refuse to continue to be gaslit by the entire rest of the world regarding colours. I'm right, there's no way Ina's hair-squish things aren't green, no fuck you, it is the inmates who are wrong.

Really though, I might as well see in black and white only for how badly fucked my colour reception is.

HEY LOOK ITS THE CHINCHILLA ISN'T SHE CUTE WHY DON'T YOU STOP ARGUING ON THE INTERNET AND COME BY TO GET WAVED BY HUH WOULDN'T THAT BE NICE WOW IT SURE IS NICE TO POST IN A VTUBER FORUM AND POST VTUBER RELATED CONTENT HAHAHA

Nolan Crush is part of TVA's Gen 1 wave 'The Pilluminati' launching June 23 2023.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Okay, in all seriousness, going by prior experience I'm willing to bet there'll be retarded rrats about this by the time I wake up tomorrow in the usual places & Chase + Henri will absolutely latch onto it to harass us again once they see as well, so let me try and clarify/snip things in the bud for the sane people & lurkers because I really don't feel like sitting through another repeat /vt/ schizophrenia arc (and I assume she also probably doesn't enjoy reading the same never-ending retard shit either).
I genuinely don't remember how I found the account, but I do know it was probably sometime in late 2021 when I started following. She rebranded it to the Pokemon stuff at some point, and around two weeks ago was when I got the surprise followback, I assume because she was getting the occasional notifications of me liking some of the tweets. I've never mentioned the account because I didn't know if she wanted it to remain hidden & I didn't want to be mega retarded/the potential cause of a huge intrusion. The tweet announcing it earlier definitely took me off-guard but I'm very happy that more people now know about that pure wholesome autism mine. And specifically for the extra braindamaged at the back of the shortbus, there was no 'le secret grooming' taking place.
TL;DR, please take meds and don't be retarded, folks. Yes, I'm aware that this won't actually dissuade passionate schizophrenics from creating narratives, this is to be referred to when sane people ask about it for whatever reason.
It's not a big deal, sisters following each others twitter accounts, big whoop.

wew

Male hag love!

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS VTUBER CONTENT LET ME ALSO HELP OUT BY POSTHING THIS STREAM OF MAGNI PLAYING THIS REALLY AWESOME INDIE GAME THAT I GREATLY ENJOY AND WISH VESPER NOIR WOULD PLAY. ITS A COOL HORROR ISH FISHING BOAT GAME WITH A NICE ART STYLE.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS VTUBER CONTENT LET ME ALSO HELP OUT BY POSTHING THIS STREAM OF MAGNI PLAYING THIS REALLY AWESOME INDIE GAME THAT I GREATLY ENJOY AND WISH VESPER NOIR WOULD PLAY. ITS A COOL HORROR ISH FISHING BOAT GAME WITH A NICE ART STYLE.

I think Vesper's last schedule had dredge on sunday

wew

Male hag love!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I am a fake fan and did not see this
I will now seppuku my self with a spear :vesperfacepalm:

Offing yourself on stream could become a hot new meta trend, we should push this angle for the orbitubers clout chasing, tell them it'll really boost their numbers.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Bro, we rep anime women on a relative niche forum on the internet; everyone here is already autistic. Nolans pushing double autism at the minimum.
It's like his autism has autism.
Offing yourself on stream could become a hot new meta trend, we should push this angle for the orbitubers clout chasing, tell them it'll really boost their numbers.
We still haven't acquired a kill count yet, we bring shame to the homeland.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)
The name's important because you'll want something memorable that complements the design to leave a lasting impression, while not being too similar to another YouTuber or streamer as that'd cannibalise your SEO.
You sure don't want to get a name like Pochi WanMaru when there is a 230k V-mama and Vtuber Pochimaru around, for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom