"You don't tell anyone if you see inside a girl!"Shiori Novella

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Kanata is the most obvious candidate based on the whole unicorn shit. Only other one I could think of is Lamy. I don't watch Lamy but I've heard a lot of shit about her being super insecure and afraid that people will leave her behind for new talents. Not a candidate with constant menhera behavior but behavior that lends itself to a potential nuclear menhera moment.
Yeah i forgot Lamy i started calling her blue Rushia because she does the things that you say plus heavy GFE
c80tsi7bq4n51.png

niggaphil

I wonder if a potential monetization option for this website would be to host 'kamioshi games' where users pay to participate in various public games for the title of 'true & honest [insert oshi here] Fixer'.
Maybe try to sell the title for 8 dollars a month? Just like some blue checkmark website:smugpipi:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This is why I tactically obstruct the one line of view to the only angle they can possibly strike from. If they can't get a line of sight on me they can't take me out for fedposting.
See, I fedpost while standing on the balcony or in the living room, in clear view of a bunch of favorable sniping positions, because I'd rather the feds blow my head off than hit me with a 4000 eurodollar fine for "disrupting the moral fiber of society and inciting discontent".

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
This is why I tactically obstruct the one line of view to the only angle they can possibly strike from. If they can't get a line of sight on me they can't take me out for fedposting.
Sure wish I could do that, but my sister would shoot me first if I tried to fuck with things too much here. Guess I'll just pray that they miss their first shot.
I wonder if a potential monetization option for this website would be to host 'kamioshi games' where users pay to participate in various public games for the title of 'true & honest [insert oshi here] Fixer'.
Look man, I lost my competitive edge long ago. BlueShark would win every time.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Sure wish I could do that, but my sister would shoot me first if I tried to fuck with things too much here. Guess I'll just pray that they miss their first shot.

Interpose your sister as ablative armour.

Spirelord

Hello.
1682381254989.png
Proctor... Don't do it Proctor. She's kind of based but don't be temped, Proctor. Don't you dare follow in Linkara's footsteps, Proctor. There better not be an M&M avatar after the muppet platforming's done.

Horo7618

No one in particular

So this is going to be a twitter space Princess Bride watchalong/date roleplay (with Youtube chat). Points for originality in using the platforms, I guess?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
View attachment 21891
Proctor... Don't do it Proctor. She's kind of based but don't be temped, Proctor. Don't you dare follow in Linkara's footsteps, Proctor. There better not be an M&M avatar after the muppet platforming's done.

What're you talking about, she doesn't even RESEMBLE a Korsche.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

So this is going to be a twitter space Princess Bride watchalong/date roleplay (with Youtube chat). Points for originality in using the platforms, I guess?

Oh dang, Princess Bride?! I’d imagine she’s never seen it before, but I’d also imagine a stream like this would be at least semi-scripted, meaning she would have seen it before. But if she knows that we think that she would script it…OH MY GOODNESS what is going on over there!
Ahem, heh, hehe. Anyway, stream looks interesting, let’s watch. Hmm, hehe.

chihirogumi

A

Looks like you all have another "YOU CAN FIX HER" vtuber to groom.

I don't watch many 1 and 2 views, but I understand why some people get attached to them now. Not only is her stream a relaxing zatsudan/coding stream, but
She's based.

a little schizo

AND she's a HAG

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You're overthinking it, just do a monthly "who's the best girl" competition where the way you vote for your oshi is by sending you money. One dollar equals on vote.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
You're overthinking it, just do a monthly "who's the best girl" competition where the way you vote for your oshi is by sending you money. One dollar equals on vote.

God damnit.

That's actually not a bad idea.

If only I wasn't a moral person with an average-sized nose.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Oh dang, Princess Bride?! I’d imagine she’s never seen it before, but I’d also imagine a stream like this would be at least semi-scripted, meaning she would have seen it before. But if she knows that we think that she would script it…OH MY GOODNESS what is going on over there!
Ahem, heh, hehe. Anyway, stream looks interesting, let’s watch. Hmm, hehe.
This is one she's actually seen, but it was when she was at camp as a kid or some shit.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
If only I wasn't a moral person with an average-sized nose.
If you're concerned about your nose growing you can top off the website fund and anonymously donate the rest to the winning chuuba.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
SENA UPDATE: Idk why I said earlier she was playing Super Mario Maker specifically but she's actually playing NSMBU Deluxe and the audio is delayed as hell, and she's not fixing it. This is gonna be a painful stream :depressedtako:

weakest builder bear
I'm a gyaru appreciator. I’m based. I don’t take no shit from any crackkka. I watch my brown woman streams with audio delay anywhere I want! I don’t have to find a different stream like you!

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
I think he picked the shotgun to ensure he wasn't walking away mess be damned
It's not uncommon for people to fail their suicide by shotgun because they tilt their head backwards when trying to fit the barrel under their chin while pulling the trigger. Instead of dying they just get their face blown off.
thehorror_32x32px.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
SENA UPDATE: Idk why I said earlier she was playing Super Mario Maker specifically but she's actually playing NSMBU Deluxe and the audio is delayed as hell, and she's not fixing it. This is gonna be a painful stream :depressedtako:
weakest builder bear

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom